Passport Req..
NY
VISA ISSUED...
NY
LANDED..........
Waiting
aislam said:
Dear All.
i have applied on december'10 . i have only receive AOR. now december 11 but no update yet. if any one have any update or any suggestion please help me. i become worried about this... "আমি হতাশ"

if any one have any experience please please please guide me..

Aminul
Dear Aminul,

What is your NOC & E-cas Says ?

Ruhul

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
SamDhaka said:
Tosher bhai, i just pray that u get a job soon! CIIP told us about voluntary work. Canadian work experience or canadaian education is a must to get a job in canada..So u can join any voluntary work for few hours in the weekend and can include that in ur resume as canadian work experience. you may like to visit www.volunteer.ca and www.charityvillage.ca for such opporutnity..take care!
Thanks, SamDhaka, for sharing such valuable info. +1

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
deba_avik said:
Thanks, SamDhaka, for sharing such valuable info. +1
debashis vai
kono khobor acha amader?? ar valo laga na.

shbd1972

Sep 21, 2011
tosher said:
Dear Friends

So many job agencies r here. Many govt organizations r here thy r ready to give us free training what we need. we can use internet free, computer course and so many things. But they cant give us job. Now toronto is very hard for a servival job. since 4 days I m going to several job agents & filld up their forms they are offering some labour job & I agreed but not yet joined.Because they have not yet call me. i have searched more than 50 shops, departmental stores & maximum told me we dont need people now. & some told me to give the resume.So as a well wisher my advice for every body if any one come with family please try to bring some money to servive at lest 1 year. still now the good thing is the chield benifit, free treatment , education free, nice country, park for play for the kids.every thing is very perfect only the job.Hasband & wife bouth shoiuld have to work. Winter walk outside is very difficult. park is everywhere but children cannot go outside for play because of cold. Only 4 months summer they everybody can enjoy. I m telling the actual picture. Dont come in the winter.Very difficult to find job also. Banglaeshi & Indian peoples trys to take the chance from the new commers. If u try to look for a job to them they will try to give u 6 - 8 doller per hour & it's bad practies & i bicome dishearted. at last I want to say Dont come here with a big hope as I came. Yes good for the long run for your kids future only. Prepare for strugal a lot. still I m warry because of a servibal job. Everyday I m searching different places.

tosher

December e kintu emni kaj paoa jai na! and you should brought enough money to survive atleast for 1 full yr. the other thing is that ---- you need some english proficiency course. some diploma course relating your profession. then apply for jobs. but you should had ---- (atleast a glimpse) of the real pic back in your home country ! anyway thanks for potraying the real pic. its a bit ---- alarming for us ----who are planning to move.
r forumer onnora ki bolen zara land korsen! pls response ---

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
srana said:
debashis vai
kono khobor acha amader?? ar valo laga na.
Protidin koto khobor ashe j kagojer pata vore, Shudhu Canada Immigration office, Singapore er khobor roye jai ogochore......Na bhai, khobor hole ki ar chup koira thaktem?? Apni kono update dite parben? Kobe nagad amarder Kathal pata ashte pare, ar MAAAA MAAA kore daakte parci na, pet khali, gola shukie gelo....lolz

jackdaw_flick

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Dear Ameer Bhai ,

Actually gave this query to Mr. Alam, But Didn't get any reply,
so asking to you again.
I am also Dec 2006 applicant, Waiting & waiting makes to think in different way,
Whether VO issuing the MR for those applicant only whose NOC belong to the
new demand list, would you pls. inform your's one.

More over My PG specialization belongs to sales & marketing, So would you pls. let me know
may I count to be in new demand list or not

Thanks
Jackdaw

hotobhaga said:
Dear jack bhai,
you will get it soon. and pls let us know. I know one forum member who applied for Cips note and came to know that the possible time to get the MR on 2014. If Allah wants we all can able to receive the PR.

Thanks ameer

Dear Ameer Bhai,

I am also Dec 2006 applicant, As per Hasib bhai's Fax format
send a fax to Singapore VO 2 weeks back, But didn't got any
reply, My query was whether they can advice some possible
duration to rcv. the MR, do you know any one who got reply
of this sort of query from VO

Thanks
Jackdaw

Chota vim

Nov 10, 2011
ahsan1289 said:
Legend10,
At this moment, your profession is not listed in FSW demand list of 29 professions. So you need to wait till july 2012 hoping that the list may change and Finance managers are included.. You can explore Quebec where u need some extra abilities such as french language etc.

Yes until u post a minimum number of posts (probably 18) in this forum, u are not allowed to send pm to any member. So keep on posting here..

BR
Ahsan
Dear Ahsan bhai,

As per your previous comment, If CIC update occupation list in 2012 and include the Accounts & Finance profession. Is it possible to consider the backlog applicant who applied in 2006 shown as an accounting profession? Let me know your opinion.
Thanks

Dr_Alam

Mar 22, 2010
hi,
it will depend on the visa office to send request for med req. i do not think, it depends on NOC. tokyo office finished to finalize all 2006 applicants.
inquire ur vo to check the present status.

jackdaw_flick said:
Dear Ameer Bhai ,

Actually gave this query to Mr. Alam, But Didn't get any reply,
so asking to you again.
I am also Dec 2006 applicant, Waiting & waiting makes to think in different way,
Whether VO issuing the MR for those applicant only whose NOC belong to the
new demand list, would you pls. inform your's one.

More over My PG specialization belongs to sales & marketing, So would you pls. let me know
may I count to be in new demand list or not

Thanks
Jackdaw

ahsan1289

May 19, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th November 2010
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
25th February
Med's Request
4th October, 2011
Med's Done....
13th October, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
4th October, 2011. Submitted 25th october, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2011
LANDED..........
March 01, 2012
Chota vim said:
Dear Ahsan bhai,

As per your previous comment, If CIC update occupation list in 2012 and include the Accounts & Finance profession. Is it possible to consider the backlog applicant who applied in 2006 shown as an accounting profession? Let me know your opinion.
Thanks
Yes, I think so. Because u see, pre june (2009, 2006, an so on ) people are still getting visa whose profession are still in demand list such as doctors or pharmacists. Actually CIC focus on the latest demand list. If the profession is listed still, the file is moving with post june 2010, 2011... So i think, if again finance manager enters into the new list on 2012, the old applicants also will be on move..

BR
Ahsan

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aislam said:
Dear All.
i have applied on december'10 . i have only receive AOR. now december 11 but no update yet. if any one have any update or any suggestion please help me. i become worried about this... "আমি হতাশ"

if any one have any experience please please please guide me..

Aminul
Hi Aminul , Do't be dishearted and worried very soon . For our case we are waiting from 2006 .

Jewel 1020

paglababa

Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
20-02-2010
AOR Received.
10-04-2010
IELTS Request
26-11-2010
File Transfer...
26-11-2010
Med's Request
10-07-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2011
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2012
ahsan1289 said:
Hasib Bhai,
You helped many people in many ways through this forum. Can you please find out and help once again so that all the members of this forum get rid of a B...C...? Please find out and let us know how to block unwanted member from the thread.... Let us start reporting to the moderator...

Ahsan

N.B. Hope u understand the abbreviation of B.C
+++111 for BC=Jnathan !

paglababa

Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
20-02-2010
AOR Received.
10-04-2010
IELTS Request
26-11-2010
File Transfer...
26-11-2010
Med's Request
10-07-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2011
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2012
ahsan1289 said:
Ameer vai,
Mannot koren visa paile ki diben "baba" ke... Ami ekta shada murgi ar mom batti mannot koira vis paisi... khas dile mannot koren, ar 2 jon (preferably Hasib & Ahsan) nekkar manush ke khaoaia den vor pet... ja khaite chae tai.. inshallah kamiaab hoben... Hok mawla !!!! (Babar pokhkhe)...

Bolen ki korben?

Ahsan
Hoq Moulaaaaaa.. Sobar visa hobe. Hoq Moulaaaaaaaaaaa! tobe amar khaoa ta tora jara ekhono visa peyeo des nai tara kintu bipode porbi !