Passport Req..
4th October, 2011. Submitted 25th october, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2011
LANDED..........
March 01, 2012
paglababa said:
Samina Apa,

Also Alberta has no HST and lower business tax in canada and highest wages for any job.
Tahmid Bhai,
HST na thakle kintu return o nai.... mane holo apni HST pay korle abar ta return paoar chance ache jodi apnar income low hoi..
Vai, Toronto cholen... Baad den Calgary....

paglababa

Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
20-02-2010
AOR Received.
10-04-2010
IELTS Request
26-11-2010
File Transfer...
26-11-2010
Med's Request
10-07-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2011
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2012
ahsan1289 said:
Tahmid Bhai,
HST na thakle kintu return o nai.... mane holo apni HST pay korle abar ta return paoar chance ache jodi apnar income low hoi..
Vai, Toronto cholen... Baad den Calgary....
ahsan bhai,

amare bekub paisen ? hst dia amar return paoar dorkar nai, ami hst dimuie na. r ami low income homu ken ? fokir miskin naki ;D.

tobe apne jokhon boltesen tokhon toronto er kotha chinta kora jete pare :p apne kobe free achen janaiyen. ekdin boste hobe hasib bhai and others soho.

zqloon

Oct 31, 2011
Hi All,

I need a suggestion. I am a Software Engineer with 5 years of experience from Dhaka. Should I pay to an agent to manage an AEO, or should I learn French and try for Quebec. There is no scope for IT professional right now for federal skilled migration. Can I trust any agent regarding AEO?

Please help me to decide. Thanks in advance.

paglababa

Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
20-02-2010
AOR Received.
10-04-2010
IELTS Request
26-11-2010
File Transfer...
26-11-2010
Med's Request
10-07-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2011
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2012
zqloon said:
Hi All,

I need a suggestion. I am a Software Engineer with 5 years of experience from Dhaka. Should I pay to an agent to manage an AEO, or should I learn French and try for Quebec. There is no scope for IT professional right now for federal skilled migration. Can I trust any agent regarding AEO?

dont trust any agent. better you learn french and go quebec.

S

shaon31

Dear all respected members of this thread

I am passing my 3rd month over here in Toronto Canada. From my experience, I believe I have few things to share with you, which might help you to decide your next move or might give you a clear picture of the real scenario.

There is no reason that you should believe that Canada is a dream country and the government will take care of you and your family. And also at the same time there is no reason to believe that you will have to struggle so hard that it doesn’t worth to come here.

Some of you are debating on where to LAND??? Some of you prefer BC (Vancouver), some of you prefer Calgary and the rest of you obviously prefer Toronto (ON).

British Columbia: Weather is really nice over there, less job opportunities (including odd jobs), less child benefits, higher cost of living.

Calgary: Weather is average, don’t know about the child tax and cost of living, probably you will get a job soon.

Ontario (Toronto): Weather is a bit rough in Winter(if you compare to BC), higher job opportunities (including odd jobs), moderate child benefit (probably you will get $480/child), lower cost of living compare to Vancouver(BC).

There are few more important things:

1. If you are a Technical person (Telecom/IT) hopefully you will get a job within 3 months
2. If you are a Technical person (Civil, electrical, mechanical) there is a greater chance that you will have to go for further study
3. If you are a Doctor – you must keep in mind that you will have to go through extensive study for the next 3 – 5 years
4. If you are from Business background (BBA, MBA) probably you will find a job in customer care or sales position, even in a call center

Don’t keep a mindset that you must have to do odd jobs here. Once you are into an odd job, you will find it so difficult to manage your time for job search in your related field.

Please let me know if this information helps you. If you want you can ask me more and I will try my best to answer your queries.

Shaon

britto78

Sep 15, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 04-11-2011, AOR 02-12-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
21 Nov,2011
Med's Request
We started Processing on October 23. MR Issue date 07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov. 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 07,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07,2013
LANDED..........
May 04,2013
ahsan1289 said:
Britto78,

Have patience now. Long ways to go. Still a lot of 2010 applicants are in the Que. You can expect another month or so for your file transfer to SGVO and you will be notified through postal mail about that. You will find then your e-cas (electronic client application status) with RBVO. Then it will take another 7/8 months to get medical Request. So you need to forget about your application for next 8/9 months and continue regular life. Otherwise you will become impatient and the regular works will be hampered. Think as if you have purchased a lottery and the draw will be after one year. Now you have nothing to do. Best of luck. By the way, r u from BUET? From which batch u r? Can call me for any sharing.

BR
Ahsan
Ahsan Bhai,

Thanks for your response, I am not from BUET, I did diploma in Interior Design from Exterior-Interior(PVT) Ltd.Also I did MBA, I am doing Business.My consultant applied 1122/2151.Fortunately I got AOR on 2151.

Regards

Britto78

NilB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 December 2006
Doc's Request.
23rd Nov 2009
IELTS Request
23rd Nov 2009
Med's Request
Waiting
Anybody from old applicant got MR? please share.

ahsan1289

May 19, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th November 2010
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
25th February
Med's Request
4th October, 2011
Med's Done....
13th October, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
4th October, 2011. Submitted 25th october, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2011
LANDED..........
March 01, 2012
paglababa said:
ahsan bhai,

amare bekub paisen ? hst dia amar return paoar dorkar nai, ami hst dimuie na. r ami low income homu ken ? fokir miskin naki ;D.

tobe apne jokhon boltesen tokhon toronto er kotha chinta kora jete pare :p apne kobe free achen janaiyen. ekdin boste hobe hasib bhai and others soho.
Tahmid bhai,
Chi chi ki bolen? Amar eto shahosh hoinai apnake bekub vabar... Tobe ami chai apni Toronto thaken... amar ekta plan ache.. in person discuss korbo.. I am free to sit in the evening of any day or after 2:00 pm of any thursday...

Hope to see u soon.
Ahsan

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
zqloon said:
Hi All,

you can apply for AEO online...
check following sites:
http://www.ontariojobs.com/index.cfm?language=English
http://www.saskjobs.ca/index.jsp

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
+1..good info

shaon31 said:
Dear all respected members of this thread

I am passing my 3rd month over here in Toronto Canada. From my experience, I believe I have few things to share with you, which might help you to decide your next move or might give you a clear picture of the real scenario.

There is no reason that you should believe that Canada is a dream country and the government will take care of you and your family. And also at the same time there is no reason to believe that you will have to struggle so hard that it doesn't worth to come here.

Some of you are debating on where to LAND??? Some of you prefer BC (Vancouver), some of you prefer Calgary and the rest of you obviously prefer Toronto (ON).

British Columbia: Weather is really nice over there, less job opportunities (including odd jobs), less child benefits, higher cost of living.

Calgary: Weather is average, don't know about the child tax and cost of living, probably you will get a job soon.

Ontario (Toronto): Weather is a bit rough in Winter(if you compare to BC), higher job opportunities (including odd jobs), moderate child benefit (probably you will get $480/child), lower cost of living compare to Vancouver(BC).

There are few more important things:

1. If you are a Technical person (Telecom/IT) hopefully you will get a job within 3 months
2. If you are a Technical person (Civil, electrical, mechanical) there is a greater chance that you will have to go for further study
3. If you are a Doctor – you must keep in mind that you will have to go through extensive study for the next 3 – 5 years
4. If you are from Business background (BBA, MBA) probably you will find a job in customer care or sales position, even in a call center

Don't keep a mindset that you must have to do odd jobs here. Once you are into an odd job, you will find it so difficult to manage your time for job search in your related field.

Please let me know if this information helps you. If you want you can ask me more and I will try my best to answer your queries.

Shaon

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Hi friends,
Like all applicants in RBVO stage and later, I have 2 application numbers. One that was given by CIO and looks like Exxxxxxxxx and another application number assigned by SVO that looks like Bxxxxxxxxx.

My question is, which application number shall I use for Ecas status check? Is it likely that there will be a different status for each of them? Which one will show me a more updated status? Or does it not matter?

Regards,
munnabd

S

shaon31

munnabd said:
Hi friends,
Like all applicants in RBVO stage and later, I have 2 application numbers. One that was given by CIO and looks like Exxxxxxxxx and another application number assigned by SVO that looks like Bxxxxxxxxx.

My question is, which application number shall I use for Ecas status check? Is it likely that there will be a different status for each of them? Which one will show me a more updated status? Or does it not matter?

Regards,
munnabd
You should use the Exxxxxxxx for Ecas status check.

cheers

SZaman

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Nov'10
AOR Received.
22nd Feb'11
Med's Request
20th July'11
Med's Done....
10th Sep'11
Passport Req..
25th Sep'11
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Most probably April'12
Went to CHC today (Submitted PP on 18th Oct'11), Could not get the Passport. It has not arrived yet :(

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
Zaman bhai, what is the status of your file now at CIC?

SZaman said:
Went to CHC today (Submitted PP on 18th Oct'11), Could not get the Passport. It has not arrived yet :(

SZaman

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Nov'10
AOR Received.
22nd Feb'11
Med's Request
20th July'11
Med's Done....
10th Sep'11
Passport Req..
25th Sep'11
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Most probably April'12
aakash28 said:
Zaman bhai, what is the status of your file now at CIC?

Decision Made