Waived
Passport Req..
4th October, 2011. Submitted 25th october, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2011
LANDED..........
March 01, 2012
paglababa said:
Congratulation tosher bro. Jaoar age misti khaoay jaiyen.
PIA r turkish er to temon difference nai. SO turkish a jaoa tai better.
Tahmid Bhai,
Misti khete chaile quick airport jan... Tosher vai on the way to airport...Ami call koresilam, GP voice theke bollo uni Canada r pothe rowana hoesen....

Tosher vai,
So far i know, PIA will be worst choice with family movement.. Better go for Turkish or Cathay + Dragon air...

Wish u all the best..

Ahsan

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tosher said:
Hi Friends

At last I have got my PP back. no photo required very smothly done everything. Thanks to My creator Allah. ;D ;D ;D ;D thanks every body. Planing to fly any saterday in this month. PIA is my choise. Because economy. & with kids I think it's better. After 2 hours journy then 3 star hotel in Karachi & after 12 hours rest direct Toronto .

Dear exparts please shrare ur Experience by PIA
Turkish/Cathe/Zet all r expencive.
Tosher
Wishing you Good Luck !!!!

britto78

Sep 15, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 04-11-2011, AOR 02-12-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
21 Nov,2011
Med's Request
We started Processing on October 23. MR Issue date 07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov. 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 07,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07,2013
LANDED..........
May 04,2013
ahsan1289 said:
yes, I agree with Ameer bhai.
It is better to apply by own. At the end when consultant will claim a big amount, you will feel bad. Consultants only can fill up the application forms. All others will need your involvement. Applying by own is not very tough. Its very easy to proceed. There is nothing so complicated that anybody need to go consultant and pay a big amount. This amount will be helpful for you while moving with a handsome amount to Canada.

I am ready to help anyone to my best in this regard without any fees !!!! I believe that there are many more in this forum who are also willing to extend their hand for the same.

Best regards
Ahsan
Dear Ahsan Bhai,
My NOC is 2151. I got my 1st AOR on 04.11.2011.Application sent on 04.08.2011.would you please share with me what will be the
next procedure.

with regards

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
Dear forum members!

Aoa. By the grace of almighty Allah I with my family have landed at Toronto on 12 August, 2011. At Islamabad airport the PIA flight was late departed up to 05 hours which created much hardships for me as I was travelling with my children. After a long flight of 13 hours we reached at Toronto airport. The services in the flight were good.My one kid faced some vomiting problem before our landing which created much more problem.After leaving the plane the walking passage was very long which was hard for us because of sick kid and hand carries. There were much more people waiting for immigration and customs. I requested the immigration lady for early processing as my kid was facing health problem. She accepted my request and we completed of record of landing in ten minutes. When I reached in customs hall to collect my baggage one interesting thing happened. A man with a uniform asked me about my baggage and he behaved just like he is a customs officer. He accompanied me up to baggage belts and gave me a large trolley and asked me to pick up my luggage from belt and place it on the trolley. I with much hard work did this job. when the trolley was ready I come to knew that he is not a officer but a porter. He asked me to pay CAD 28 outside on a counter otherwise leave this trolley. It was hard for me to leave the trolley. I paid CAD 28 at a counter outside the airport and he also asked for tip for which I was not interested but my host asked me to pay him tip as this is custom here. So, I paid him CAD 10 as tip. Out side the airport, my relatives were present and I was some relaxed to meet them otherwise I was thinking to go back Pakistan from the same flight. Our hosts are much cooperative and we are living with them in Mississauga till now. I am searching for residence and job as well. About jobs here there is no good stories as we expected in our minds at new destination. Anyhow, I will try my level best to settle here. The major thing I feel is that our country is not less beautiful then Canada but the difference is Rule of law,justice, honest government machinery, law compliance by the people and human rights.

We the member of this forum are in same boat. From the times when we waited for medicals, then our medical expired, again waited for medicals, ppr, visas. Now, we are in the process of settlement at Canada. We all may try to settle here. Some early months are difficult then everything will be fine.

Thiis post copied from one experienced person who traveled by PIA

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
Another travelor write his experience

Dear all,
At last the long cherished dream came true on 23 august. I landed and directly went to mt rented basement. there was none to receive me in the Airport. I contacted with a person(Canadian Indian living here for 25 years) for pick UP van and he did so,rather did too much as he had to come twice, 1st finding me unavailable then I rang and he came again.Unlike others he charged me $40. Everyone worried about PIA but I made it true by flying. The experience is fantastic, cheapest in the world, luggage more than 60 no problem. In Karachi they picked and provided us with a hotel with delicious meals. At night while going to airport from hotel I found grotesque checking on the way, security did not bother for us because of children and women. in the airport the security was at its peak, checked us three times in three entries, though I always tried to say that we were transit passengers and our passports were taken by the Security before going out for hotel. however, i liked that checking because they are having toughest time throughout the country and that sort of security is reasonable but I was very much afraid of our more than required amount which was with me in total and in one checking bundles of dollars were taken out from my bag and that giant size man frowned at me as if I am mistaken to bring such amount or somehow he is hurt about it. Dear Pakistani pals do not be offended to say me the truth:Everyone related to handle the transit passengers at Kharachi are so greedy for tips that I have never seen in my life, even they are straightforward in asking for it and sometimes say DOLLAR PLEASE. THE JOURNEY WAS FANTASTIC from Dhaka to Toronto, not a single minute delay rather landed in Toronto a few minutes earlier,food was up to my taste. In Dhaka the immigration officer knew that I had a huge amount but made him understand that the amount I am carrying is simply to satisfy the culmination of immigrating process not to satisfy myself. There was no problem for that.
now about Canada. I landed safely and just after coming home found every thing tidy up. not yet ventured into job market but everyone says and even I saw myself that small jobs are available and needs to contact with agencies . Once I said that I need a survival job and the man became angry and retorted that there was nothing like survival job or odd job every job is job and people irrespective of white skin are doing these and added that we INDIAN SUBCONTINENT PEOPLE HAVE DEVISED THE TERM ODD AND SURVIVAL JOBS.INSALLAH I will get a job soon, though I was offered one sales man job (11 per hour) by an Indian and I might grab that for the time being.

Please, do not criticize me for my writing. I am a positive person and passing leisurely time amidst urban beauty and nature.
got my son admitted without showing any papers not even sin card/number
It may APPEAR A PERSONAL WRITING AIMLESSLY WRITTEN,THINK SO, IF GET TIME I WILL SHARE IN SERIAL.

pia IS THE BEST I MUST SAY .

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
Tosher vai, i'll still request u to give a thought on turkish airlines. It's very reasonable, affordable n comfortable. U shared a worst case scenario n a close to good scenario of PIA. I feel u need to also think about transit n custom hassles beside price. Try to make ur journey to canada lil comfy, it'll boost ur energy n morale. There r many challenges waiting for us in canada. Just trying to minimize those that r in our hand..it's ur journey, it's ur choice, ur decision n i respect ur preference..my post is just for thoughts..have a safe n happy landing!

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
tosher already Reached Canada.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
tokon said:
OMG!!! What a stunting news for me since I am their client. Could you pls share your friend's NOC?
Sorry to say...I have eyes, I can read, write and speak, why should I go to them? The website is friendly and after all this forum is a gigantic one!!!!!

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
tosher said:
Hi Friends

At last I have got my PP back. no photo required very smothly done everything. Thanks to My creator Allah. ;D ;D ;D ;D thanks every body. Planing to fly any saterday in this month. PIA is my choise. Because economy. & with kids I think it's better. After 2 hours journy then 3 star hotel in Karachi & after 12 hours rest direct Toronto .

Dear exparts please shrare ur Experience by PIA
Turkish/Cathe/Zet all r expencive.
Tosher
Congratulations, Tosher bhai........ :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
NGE said:
Today I sent PCC and PNWS by fedex to CIC Singapore :)...on 30th October I got an email to submit PCC and PNWS within 30 days :'(
All the best, bro............

ahsan1289

May 19, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th November 2010
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
25th February
Med's Request
4th October, 2011
Med's Done....
13th October, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2011
LANDED..........
March 01, 2012
britto78 said:
Dear Ahsan Bhai,
My NOC is 2151. I got my 1st AOR on 04.11.2011.Application sent on 04.08.2011.would you please share with me what will be the
next procedure.

with regards
Britto78,

Have patience now. Long ways to go. Still a lot of 2010 applicants are in the Que. You can expect another month or so for your file transfer to SGVO and you will be notified through postal mail about that. You will find then your e-cas (electronic client application status) with RBVO. Then it will take another 7/8 months to get medical Request. So you need to forget about your application for next 8/9 months and continue regular life. Otherwise you will become impatient and the regular works will be hampered. Think as if you have purchased a lottery and the draw will be after one year. Now you have nothing to do. Best of luck. By the way, r u from BUET? From which batch u r? Can call me for any sharing.

BR
Ahsan

ahsan1289

May 19, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th November 2010
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
25th February
Med's Request
4th October, 2011
Med's Done....
13th October, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2011
LANDED..........
March 01, 2012
tokon said:
Dear all fellow members,

Which date is the bottom line for counting the processing time? Is it the date of Application File lodged, 1st AOR or 2nd AOR? I am confused to count the 16 months timeline coz already 13 months have gone away if I count my 2nd AOR.
Tokon,
So far the time counts from the date of file transfer to visa office. Its my experience as post june applicant. Pre june may be different. In my CAIPS note, i found this time counting by CIC.

BR
Ahsan

paglababa

Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
20-02-2010
AOR Received.
10-04-2010
IELTS Request
26-11-2010
File Transfer...
26-11-2010
Med's Request
10-07-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2011
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2012
SamDhaka said:
Tosher vai, i'll still request u to give a thought on turkish airlines. It's very reasonable, affordable n comfortable. U shared a worst case scenario n a close to good scenario of PIA. I feel u need to also think about transit n custom hassles beside price. Try to make ur journey to canada lil comfy, it'll boost ur energy n morale. There r many challenges waiting for us in canada. Just trying to minimize those that r in our hand..it's ur journey, it's ur choice, ur decision n i respect ur preference..my post is just for thoughts..have a safe n happy landing!
SamDhaka

When r u moving Calgary? Me and my wife planning for end feb or first week of march.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
ahsan1289 said:
Tokon,
So far the time counts from the date of file transfer to visa office. Its my experience as post june applicant. Pre june may be different. In my CAIPS note, i found this time counting by CIC.

BR
Ahsan
Different people, different minds. Many says the day of 2nd AOR

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR Received : 09-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
DOCS Submitted : 03-FEB-2011
AOR Received.
ECAS : Medical Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Score With 1st Application Package
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Received : 09-MAY-2011
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
britto78 said:
Dear Ahsan Bhai,
next procedure.

with regards
Dear britto78,

WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

First of all go to your profile and update it with proper information. Then only it will be possible for guessing regarding your case. However, upon comparing others timelines and credentials you may yourself guess about your case.

In next phase they will transfer your file to the Visa Office you mentioned, (In my case it is Singapore, I think yours should also the same). I think your present e-cas status is RBVO : Received By Visa Office. The Singapore Visa office willl send you another letter named 2nd AOR. After that, your Status will be In Process. Then you will receive Medical Request or Medical Request+Passport Request. Upon submission of all documents properly or undergoing through the proper process, you will get Canadian PR Visa, and fly for canada within June 2012, I think and wish.

Best regards,

INDIANAJONES.