+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smiling_face said:

Great news Imu Bhai! Alhamdulillah.....many thanks to Allah! In fact, I was out of this site for a long time and missed the news...however, will talk to u directly soon!

Stay tuned!

smiling_face :)

Dear :)Smiling_face :)

Thanks indeed.Hopefully the VO may bring successful smiling _faces with immigration success gradually silently .
I wish if I had all the good news of you to my notice in no late! I cannot but qoute.......

Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven,
Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

imu

In_Dhaka

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear fellow applicants,
I do not know how to convey this news.

I was very tensed and frustrated by not getting any response from SVO after more than 2 weeks of seeing my e-CAS status "medical results have been received". Then according to hman28's suggestion, I sent email and FAX to SVO yesterday. Today I have received an email from them saying they already sent me the request of Passport on August 24. I have only 60 days to submit my passport. They also sent me scanned copy of a letter of Passport Request which is named as POV letter. The problem is they did not fill up the blank space for my application number and the date of issue. It is just a PDF file which is a scanned copy of the POV form.

It is now clear that our postal service has lost the registered mail from SVO.

Now, I have two questions:
1. Can I show the email to the embassy and submit my passport?
2. As I did not receive the registered mail and received the email after 3 weeks of the date of issue, from which date the 60 days will be counted?

I do not know either how to thank all you people. I want to thank personally to hman28 and Dr. Hasib. I am really amazed by Dr. Hasib's predictions. His predictions were always right for me. Thank you all.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
In_Dhaka said:
Dear fellow applicants,

I was very tensed and frustrated by not getting any response from SVO after more than 2 weeks of seeing my e-CAS status "medical results have been received". Then according to hman28's suggestion, I sent email and FAX to SVO yesterday. Today I have received an email from them saying they already sent me the request of Passport on August 24. I have only 60 days to submit my passport. They also sent me scanned copy of a letter of Passport Request which is named as POV letter. The problem is they did not fill up the blank space for my application number and the date of issue. It is just a PDF file which is a scanned copy of the POV form.

2. As I did not receive the registered mail and received the email after 3 weeks of the date of issue, from which date the 60 days will be counted?

I do not know either how to thank all you people. I want to thank personally to hman28 and Dr. Hasib. I am really amazed by Dr. Hasib's predictions. His predictions were always right for me. Thank you all.
Dear In_dhaka,

You have no reason to get worried. Another friend of us named “2010 can” also faced same problem like yours. He missed the PPR by mail and later got it by Email & submitted that copy to embassy.
Canada embassy, Dhaka allows applicants to submit their pp only on Sunday and Tuesday after 1 pm.
Since your PPR was issued on 24th Aug, it is valid up to 24th Oct. you have enough time.
What you need to bring to Canada embassy during submission:
- copy of PPR sent to you via email
- Passport (you+your wife+your children)
- A self addressed envelop (size: 12 by 8)
- Appendix A

BR
Dr.Hasib

In_Dhaka

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
Dear In_dhaka,

You have no reason to get worried. Another friend of us named “2010 can” also faced same problem like yours. He missed the PPR by mail and later got it by Email & submitted that copy to embassy.
Canada embassy, Dhaka allows applicants to submit their pp only on Sunday and Tuesday after 1 pm.
Since your PPR was issued on 24th Aug, it is valid up to 24th Oct. you have enough time.
What you need to bring to Canada embassy during submission:
- copy of PPR sent to you via email
- Passport (you+your wife+your children)
- A self addressed envelop (size: 12 by 8)
- Appendix A

BR
Dr.Hasib
Thanks Bro! :D You are a life saver!
On next Sunday, i want to go to the embassy from office. Is there a long queue in the embassy? How long it will take submit the passport?

rana22april

Aug 1, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR :04-08-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR : 05-01-2011
File Transfer...
SG: 24-11-2010,IP: 26-04-2012,Baby's file: 22-05-2012
Med's Request
Dtd:15-11-12, Rcvd :27-11-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2012 , RPRF: 11-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2013, VFS: 14-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2013, rcvd from VFS:10-02-2013
LANDED..........
19-06-2013
A close friend of mine got PPR yesterday from SGVO via email. Find below his time line.

Intial application : Dec, 2009
NOC : 0111
Full Doc. sent to SG : Late April, 2010
In process : October, 2010
Med Request : July 24, 2011
PPR : September 15, 2011

So, its moving :)

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations !!! In_Dhaka.At last you are relieved from all sorts of tension .I will be in the que of Canadian high Comission on Sunday.

imu

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rana22april said:
A close friend of mine got PPR yesterday from SGVO via email. Find below his time line.

Intial application : Dec, 2009
NOC : 0111
Full Doc. sent to SG : Late April, 2010
In process : October, 2010
Med Request : July 24, 2011
PPR : September 15, 2011

So, its moving :)
Heartiest Congratulations !!!

imu

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
Congrats in-dhaka! Usually no queue there. Submission process is very simple. Just take the things hasib bhai mentioned in prior post. Dont seal the envelope. Receptionist will check ur submissions one by one. All the best bro!

cofeemug

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U can enquiry to international post office located at Dhaka intl airport over phone only. Cont. 8901100. And foreign post office at Gpo regarding the missing document.Cont. 9556828.

Thanks

In_Dhaka said:
Dear fellow applicants,
:p

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
cofeemug said:
U can enquiry to international post office located at Dhaka intl airport over phone only. Cont. 8901100. And foreign post office at Gpo regarding the missing document.Cont. 9556828.

Thanks
this is the best info one can share with us.thanks a lot cofeemug and +1 from me

In_Dhaka

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imu said:
Congratulations !!! In_Dhaka.At last you are relieved from all sorts of tension .I will be in the que of Canadian high Comission on Sunday.

imu
Thanks :^) I'll try to go there on Sunday too...if there is not much work load at office

In_Dhaka

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cofeemug said:

Thanks
WoW...Thanks...+1 from me as well

hollowman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
NOC- 2121, MI-2 Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with CIO application
Nomination.....
June 2011
AOR Received.
July 2011
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO with application
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
14 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
21 Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived by the grace of Almighty Allah
Passport Req..
14 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 Sep 2014.
LANDED..........
24th December 2014
hollowman said:
Dear Mahbub Bhai,

How much time takes SGVO generally to issue MR or PPR?

Two(2) months already have passed after getting my 2nd AOR from SGVO.

With best regards.

hollowman

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
cofeemug said:

Thanks
Wow. This is really useful information on how to get lost and delayed mail letters from abroad. Thanks a lot cofeemug for sharing this information with us. I am sure this problem will arise for some applicants. Let's hope it doesn't.

+1 from me too. Thanks again cofeemug.

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Hasib bhai, I want to ask you something.

After RBVO, when In Process status comes, do all post June applicants get a date ? In some earlier post you said, post june applicants get ecas status 'In Process' with a future date for processing to start or is it a past date the processing started. Which one is it? I am a little confused. Can you explain using example of your application case??

munnabd