+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Jewelmicro

Aug 12, 2011
kochi said:
Thank you hasib bhai. Please pray for me. Me also feeling tense.

Regards.
Vai, My ecas status Inprocess with details in RBVO. How long this status? Is there any change to get MR with the same status>>

Please response.

Jewel

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Pantha said:
My address is disappeared. I am a March 2011 applicant. Is it regular? or there is any meaning?
Hey Pantha, I don't know about your current ecas status so I'm going to speak a little generally and from some personal and other people's experience.

If you are in Received By Visa Office Stage: As you are March 2011 applicant, you are supposed to be in this stage by now. You can expect to be in this stage anywhere between 3-8 months. I myself am a Feb 2011 applicant and am in this stage. A month ago even my address disappeared and then reappeared without any status update. However, there are people who applied around our time and are in In Process stage since July 2011. So, not to worry. I think, if your case is pretty straight forward (no confusing details) and background checks are smooth, you probably will get In Process stage. During this stage if you sent some papers to SVO like address change or added newborn child etc. then in this case address disappearance is for file update.

If you are in In Process Stage: If in this stage and address disappeared well in that case, you can expect MR soon. They'll ask for Medical, Personal Networth Statement, 12 months bank statement, Police clearance certificates (if you hadn't provided it earlier). I am seeing a lot of applicants in this forum are getting MR & PPR. So, you can say that's the direction of wind these days! But, During this stage if you sent some papers to SVO like address change or added newborn child etc. then in this case address disappearance is for file update.

Address disappearance in general is vague. It's not guaranteed that you will move on to next stage. However, if you combine Address disappearance and waiting period, it usually indicates good news. So, if you have waited for quite some time in RBVO or In Process stage and address is disappeared now, well then you can expect some good news. So don't lose patience or get anxious. InshAllah everything will turn out fine.

PS: Pre June 2010 applicants have waited for years in RBVO and In Process stage alone. I think we can understand how painful it must be for them.

BR
munnabd

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whats mean "in porcess" inside details RBVO line, there is no mentioned start processing date !!!!! common question by everyone !

In process" means only that a file was created. It does not mean that any action !!!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Teaspoon said:
whats mean "in porcess" inside details RBVO line, there is no mentioned start processing date !!!!! common question by everyone !

In process" means only that a file was created. It does not mean that any action !!!
Teaspoon bhai,
For pre june applicants:
-Applicants may see "RBVO" : a file has been created
-Applicants may see "in process" with RBVO details: A case officer has been appointed and applicants file will get reviewed (eligibility review) at this stage.
-Applicants may see "In process" with the date of processing commencement: this time applicant's file is under process

For post june applicants:
- Applicants see RBVO: a file has been created & a case officer will perform a quick review (quick review since post june applications has already been granted "positive eligibility review" by CIO)
-Applicants see "In process" with the date of processing commencement.

Difference between per june and post june application:
Pre june applicants may see In process with RBVO details whereas post june applicants wont.

BR
Dr.Hasib

mamun.morshed

Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2009
Doc's Request.
25-01-2010
File Transfer...
4-02-2010
Med's Request
8 June 2011
Med's Done....
24 July 2011
Passport Req..
26 August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12 October 2011
I received PPR. My lawyer notified me yesterday night. What a relief.............

kochi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Teaspoon bhai,
For pre june applicants:
-Applicants may see "RBVO" : a file has been created
-Applicants may see "in process" with RBVO details: A case officer has been appointed and applicants file will get reviewed (eligibility review) at this stage.
-Applicants may see "In process" with the date of processing commencement: this time applicant's file is under process

For post june applicants:
- Applicants see RBVO: a file has been created & a case officer will perform a quick review (quick review since post june applications has already
been granted "positive eligibility review" by CIO)
-Applicants see "In process" with the date of processing commencement.

Difference between per june and post june application:
Pre june applicants may see In process with RBVO details whereas post june applicants wont.

BR
Dr.Hasib

Thank you Hasib bhai for your nice explanation difference between post June & Pre June applicants RBVO & in process. Post June applicants go ahead two steps. Still my address disappearance. How long will stay this situation? Thanks again.

ahsan1289

May 19, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th November 2010
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
25th February
Med's Request
4th October, 2011
Med's Done....
13th October, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
4th October, 2011. Submitted 25th october, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2011
LANDED..........
March 01, 2012
munnabd said:
Hey Pantha, I don't know about your current ecas status so I'm going to speak a little generally and from some personal and other people's experience.

If you are in Received By Visa Office Stage: As you are March 2011 applicant, you are supposed to be in this stage by now. You can expect to be in this stage anywhere between 3-8 months. I myself am a Feb 2011 applicant and am in this stage. A month ago even my address disappeared and then reappeared without any status update. However, there are people who applied around our time and are in In Process stage since July 2011. So, not to worry. I think, if your case is pretty straight forward (no confusing details) and background checks are smooth, you probably will get In Process stage. During this stage if you sent some papers to SVO like address change or added newborn child etc. then in this case address disappearance is for file update.

If you are in In Process Stage: If in this stage and address disappeared well in that case, you can expect MR soon. They'll ask for Medical, Personal Networth Statement, 12 months bank statement, Police clearance certificates (if you hadn't provided it earlier). I am seeing a lot of applicants in this forum are getting MR & PPR. So, you can say that's the direction of wind these days! But, During this stage if you sent some papers to SVO like address change or added newborn child etc. then in this case address disappearance is for file update.

Address disappearance in general is vague. It's not guaranteed that you will move on to next stage. However, if you combine Address disappearance and waiting period, it usually indicates good news. So, if you have waited for quite some time in RBVO or In Process stage and address is disappeared now, well then you can expect some good news. So don't lose patience or get anxious. InshAllah everything will turn out fine.

PS: Pre June 2010 applicants have waited for years in RBVO and In Process stage alone. I think we can understand how painful it must be for them.

BR
munnabd
Great munna bhai.... You are right.. I am November 2010 applicant. RBVO since march 2011... Address disappeared twice meanwhile... but came back without any change of status.. Giving the highest test of patience !!!!! Hahahaha..

farima

Star Member
Jan 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
19th July, 2011
Med's Done....
18th Aug, 2011
Passport Req..
27th Sep, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
28 April 2012
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! MAMUN VAI. PRAY FOR ME.

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In August, visa officers rotate what will be the momentum of the visa post !

shahedts

Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/5/2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
in process from 18april'13
AOR Received.
8/6/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
5/7/2011
Med's Request
14 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
18 Oct 2014
Interview........
28 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
14 Oct 2014 under process in SGVO from 29 oct
VISA ISSUED...
01 Dec 14
From yesterday my address dis appeared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shahedts

Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/5/2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
in process from 18april'13
AOR Received.
8/6/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
5/7/2011
Med's Request
14 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
18 Oct 2014
Interview........
28 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
14 Oct 2014 under process in SGVO from 29 oct
VISA ISSUED...
01 Dec 14
I can enter to see my status through the UCI no or appl no (E......) provided by CIC novo scotia. But can not enter by the no provided by Singapore visa office (B......). Is there any difference?
My application received in singapore VO on 5/7/2011 and my address disappeared yesterday.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
shahedts said:
I can enter to see my status through the UCI no or appl no (E......) provided by CIC novo scotia. But can not enter by the no provided by Singapore visa office (B......). Is there any difference?
My application received in singapore VO on 5/7/2011 and my address disappeared yesterday.
hi,
post june applicants are unable to access ecas with the file number(B00...) provided by SGVO.
Since your address is missing, i will advice you to wait for couple of days to see any changes.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
most of singapore vo applicants address disappeared today may b due system upgrade procedures,