Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
deba_avik said:
Hi
Thanks Munna bhai, once again. Very well explanation indeed.
I am about to send all the docs. I could manage to gather the docs. Determined to send these on Saturday.

Anyway, please help me in some issues:

1. I tried in many ways to erase the Principal applicants fee from the Fee Payment Form and to write only in the row of the dependent's row. Its even not opened with photoshop, illustrator!!! How can I edit?
2. I filled up Generic Application Form but a simple issue, what should I fill in the occupation numeric or words?
3. Last time I filled up the forms in hand, should I do again or computerized? As you know, it cannot be saved but filled and printed, it seems to be a problem.

Waiting for your suggestions.
~Deba
1. no need to edit/scratch out anything. if you edit it in photoshop or illustrator -its a fault and the form is unacceptable. let $550 for principal applicant be as it is. just add another ' 1 ' under number of persons over 22 age and add another $550 (amount due) in the same line. rest of blanks filled with zeroes. then total it - $1100. you will make a NEW bank draft of $550. and take a copy of your previous bank draft and tell SGVO that you already paid for it, give them the copy of previous bank draft+UCI number+application number+new bank draft attached together with the fee payment form. don't forget to write UCI number in general application form. if you dont have UCI/lost it, send a general inquiry to SVO (Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca )and tell them your application number and you want to know UCI number.

2. Current occupation title + noc code (title will be as per your reference letter/experience certificate from employer). Intended occupation under normal circumstances would be the title of your job that exists in MI occupation list + NOC code. If you think about it you will understand why intended job should be from occupation list. Anyway, this is not must. You can chose your most recent job as well for intended job. But just maybe if you show something from occupation list you will get some priority, though i don't really believe that!

3. if other forms are computer typed and printed, then the rest of the forms should also be done in the same way- i.e compter typed, printed. you can write the problematic forms by hand too, but if all the forms are computer typed and printed, it looks formal and better.

Regards,
munnabd

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
cofeemug said:
I'm pre jun applicant got mr on wed. Sgvo req for new pcc, net wealth statement & rprf. Murbbira amake guide korben o poramasha diben. Should i take new photo for med?
In my medical instruction, i was adviced to provide passport photos which is taken not more than 6 months ago. i guess you got the same instruction. So, YES take new photos.
1 applicant used previous photos and consequently SGVO requested him to submit new pics

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
imu said:
Dear all Bangladeshi applicants!

Wishes for you all .I convey my regards to all members involved with this thread making It a store house of all sorts of information related to Immigration to canada.Now I am attaching a spreed sheet for all my fellow Bangladeshi applicants to share time-line and the ultimate out come of theire application for permanent residence in canada.Dear, you can update all the information relating to your case status using this link which will help others know a lot of their case processing. wishes for you all.

Welcome to the hub of all Bangladeshi applicants! Pls. know what is the status of your fellow applicants, or they got visa with a maple leaf?looking for another global window or landed by the time! please note that you can edit, revise and correct if there is any little or big error in language or format whatsoever you think! you are always welcome!

Carry on buddies! Track whoever is in the same time-line and track of application. Here in this link https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqseqZo4rEUXdEZQMVMyaWpGWjFMRGc5UWxabHVTX3c&hl=bn

Imu

লক্ষ করুনঃ যেহেতু কানাডা ভিসা ডট কম একটি বহু ভাষা ভিত্তিক সাইট, সেহেতু আপনারা বাংলায় ও আরেকটি স্প্রেডশিট তৈরি করতে পারেন সহজেই! ইদানীং দুষ্টমতি ব্যবহারকারীদের অপকর্ম ফোরামের ভাবমূর্তির জন্য ক্ষতিকর হয়ে উঠেছে।তাই নিজ ভাষীয় তথ্য আপনি সহজে সংরক্কন করতে পারেন। ধন্যবাদ

great :D

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
Imu bhai rocks! +1 for you :)

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
imu said:

Wishes for you all .I convey my regards to all members involved with this thread making It a store house of all sorts of information related to Immigration to canada.Now I am attaching a spreed sheet for all my fellow Bangladeshi applicants to share time-line and the ultimate out come of theire application for permanent residence in canada.Dear, you can update all the information relating to your case status using this link which will help others know a lot of their case processing. wishes for you all.

Welcome to the hub of all Bangladeshi applicants! Pls. know what is the status of your fellow applicants, or they got visa with a maple leaf?looking for another global window or landed by the time! please note that you can edit, revise and correct if there is any little or big error in language or format whatsoever you think! you are always welcome!

Carry on buddies! Track whoever is in the same time-line and track of application. Here in this link https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqseqZo4rEUXdEZQMVMyaWpGWjFMRGc5UWxabHVTX3c&hl=bn

Imu

লক্ষ করুনঃ যেহেতু কানাডা ভিসা ডট কম একটি বহু ভাষা ভিত্তিক সাইট, সেহেতু আপনারা বাংলায় ও আরেকটি স্প্রেডশিট তৈরি করতে পারেন সহজেই! ইদানীং দুষ্টমতি ব্যবহারকারীদের অপকর্ম ফোরামের ভাবমূর্তির জন্য ক্ষতিকর হয়ে উঠেছে।তাই নিজ ভাষীয় তথ্য আপনি সহজে সংরক্কন করতে পারেন। ধন্যবাদ

great job, I have added my case already.

Fighter

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGV)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
23-Nov-2010
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
23-Nov-2010
Med's Request
27-May-2011
Med's Done....
08-Jun-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
PP submited: 10-July-2011; Visa Issued on: 27-July-2011; PP received: 16-Aug-2011
LANDED..........
31-Dec-2011
Dr.Hasib said:
In my medical instruction, i was adviced to provide passport photos which is taken not more than 6 months ago. i guess you got the same instruction. So, YES take new photos.
1 applicant used previous photos and consequently SGVO requested him to submit new pics
I think every MR contains the requirement in details and it varies on case by case. In my case the below requirement is mentioned in my MR:

"For each of the persons to be examined, you should take along passports, four recent photographs (passport size) taken within the last three months and any photo identification you have. The date when the photograph was taken, along with the person's name and date of birth, should be written on the back of each photo"

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Fighter said:
I think every MR contains the requirement in details and it varies on case by case. In my case the below requirement is mentioned in my MR:

"For each of the persons to be examined, you should take along passports, four recent photographs (passport size) taken within the last three months and any photo identification you have. The date when the photograph was taken, along with the person's name and date of birth, should be written on the back of each photo"
exact same instruction was given to me

Fighter

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGV)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
23-Nov-2010
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
23-Nov-2010
Med's Request
27-May-2011
Med's Done....
08-Jun-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
PP submited: 10-July-2011; Visa Issued on: 27-July-2011; PP received: 16-Aug-2011
LANDED..........
31-Dec-2011
imu said:

Imu

Great :D.
+1 for you.
My details have been uploaded. But this has prepared based on pre June 2010 applicant format. The post June 2010 applicant should be little careful while fill up their information. Anyway, gr8 job.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear

Thanks a lot ,Dr.hasib.srana,fighter,samdhaka,simanto and all others.your participation are encougaing indeed!
You can edit, revise, format and whatever you like within the MS excell framework!

wishes and regards.

imu

Probir

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2010
Nomination.....
31-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
File Transfer...
RBVO since March 2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Dear all,

I am a post June applicant(SGVO). I applied in Sept,2010.I got PER on Sept 29th and 1st AOR in Jan 31st.
Got my 2nd AOR from SGVO in middle of march,2010. My e-cas status is RBVO since middle of march,2011.Since then I got no response from SGVO.

Please give me suggestions what Can I do now.I am waiting for your replies.

Probir

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2010
Nomination.....
31-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
File Transfer...
RBVO since March 2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Dear all,

I am a post June applicant(SGVO). I applied in Sept,2010.I got PER on Sept 29th and 1st AOR in Jan 31st.
Got my 2nd AOR from SGVO in middle of march,2011. My e-cas status is RBVO since middle of march,2011.Since then I got no response from SGVO.

Please give me suggestions what Can I do now.I am waiting for your replies.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Probir,

your NOC ? total Points?
Have you ordered CAIPS to know the BF'd date?

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
imu said:
Dear

Thanks a lot ,Dr.hasib.srana,fighter,samdhaka,simanto and all others.your participation are encougaing indeed!
You can edit, revise, format and whatever you like within the MS excell framework!

wishes and regards.

imu
Thanks imu bhai for keeping it open to all of us for editing. i added the data filtering in there..

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
munnabd said:
1. no need to edit/scratch out anything. if you edit it in photoshop or illustrator -its a fault and the form is unacceptable. let $550 for principal applicant be as it is. just add another ' 1 ' under number of persons over 22 age and add another $550 (amount due) in the same line. rest of blanks filled with zeroes. then total it - $1100. you will make a NEW bank draft of $550. and take a copy of your previous bank draft and tell SGVO that you already paid for it, give them the copy of previous bank draft+UCI number+application number+new bank draft attached together with the fee payment form. don't forget to write UCI number in general application form. if you dont have UCI/lost it, send a general inquiry to SVO (Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca )and tell them your application number and you want to know UCI number.

2. Current occupation title + noc code (title will be as per your reference letter/experience certificate from employer). Intended occupation under normal circumstances would be the title of your job that exists in MI occupation list + NOC code. If you think about it you will understand why intended job should be from occupation list. Anyway, this is not must. You can chose your most recent job as well for intended job. But just maybe if you show something from occupation list you will get some priority, though i don't really believe that!

3. if other forms are computer typed and printed, then the rest of the forms should also be done in the same way- i.e compter typed, printed. you can write the problematic forms by hand too, but if all the forms are computer typed and printed, it looks formal and better.

Regards,
munnabd
Many many thanks, Munna bhai, for your detail info. I have a chance to rectify the docs....want to give you +1!! I had no UCI no, should I stop sending the application on Saturday? I have already gathered all the forms and docs to send!!

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
deba_avik said:
Many many thanks, Munna bhai, for your detail info. I have a chance to rectify the docs....want to give you +1!! I had no UCI no, should I stop sending the application on Saturday? I have already gathered all the forms and docs to send!!
Find out the UCI number. If you email them now, you'll get response by wednesday/thursday hopefully.