+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Asif Mahmud

Sep 15, 2018
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum. I am preparing to migrate to Canada through FSWP by Express Entry.
I have completed BSc in EEE and MBA. I have around 3 years of work experience in Corporate Technical Sales in Bangladesh.
As of the National Occupation Classification List, should I be applying for Corporate Sales Manager (0601) or (2133) Electrical & Electronics Engineer, or there are other options which would be appropriate for my case.
Please suggest me the right option and further actions that needs to be taken for successful accomplishment of my target.
In anticipation of your earliest feedback.

Sep 17, 2018
I am 48 years old, senior banker(DGM).
My younger brother is there as a PR. Since I shall not get any score in age for express entry so I have to know the alternate way to make up at least 100 score. Is it possibl?
Pl advise me how I can increase my CRS score.

ahmad_nafi

Jun 12, 2015
Dear All,
I have recently got my COPR and planning to fly in a few months. Need suggestions for carrying Funds there. Is here anyone with the Experience of carrying the Funds in any medium other than Cash from Bangladesh? How much can one person carry? (I learned from BB website max 7K USD is allowed for one person)... will it be wise to carry AS MUCH AS U CAN to Canada? is there any advantages if I bring more Funds and show to Landing Immigration office ? ...

Please advice

(is there any Bangladeshi Applicants group in Whatsapp, I will appreciate if some one can add me there)

ABUSUMON

Sep 18, 2018
I have shown 60% amount Saving Certificate of Bangladesh Bank, Some amount 25% amount of FDR and rest of the amount of DPS. but my youngest brother shown full amount FDR as a POF . We are both got PPR. so you have no confusion to show FDR as a POF but you have to keep your mind always maintain sufficient balance in your saving A/C.
Did you take any letter from Post Office/Bangladesh Bank as evidence for POF?

FBBD

Aug 30, 2017
Dhanmondi, Dhaka
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
November 2015
AOR Received.
April 2016
Hello Dear Friends

I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I have applied for QSWP in November 2015 where the pass mark was 57 in spouse category (Point of AOT was 12). I have applied with marks 58. My profile : M COM, MBA, Profession : Banking and Financial Operation (0111). My spouse profile : M COM, Profession : Accountant

I have got Intention de Rejet from MIDI where they have assessed my score 55 in spouse category (Point of AOT has been reduced to 9 from 12, because it has been reduced as per declaration August 2, 2018). Besides, passing score is 59.

So I have a shortage of 04

However, so far I have consulted the Area of Training in the latest law, at present Restaurant management diploma holder is entitled to get 12 points & 04 points. Lucky to say, I and my spouse have completed 03 yrs Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in 2017. By dint of this we may cover our points.

Now, would you pls let me know, is it possible to get point of Restaurant Management.

Khaled1972

Feb 17, 2018
Dear Brothers,I am from Bangladesh and would like to apply for Manitoba Human Capital Pathway stream.My wife work in a bank as FAVP.We have completed our IELTS and got CLB7.I have checked Occupatin demand list for Manitoba,but we have to have friend or close relative living in Manitoba to be qualified.Is ther anyone who can help us giving reference as a friend would be great help for us.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Best Regards

Khaled

xxtreme

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello Dear Friends

I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I have applied for QSWP in November 2015 where the pass mark was 57 in spouse category (Point of AOT was 12). I have applied with marks 58. My profile : M COM, MBA, Profession : Banking and Financial Operation (0111). My spouse profile : M COM, Profession : Accountant

I have got Intention de Rejet from MIDI where they have assessed my score 55 in spouse category (Point of AOT has been reduced to 9 from 12, because it has been reduced as per declaration August 2, 2018). Besides, passing score is 59.

So I have a shortage of 04

However, so far I have consulted the Area of Training in the latest law, at present Restaurant management diploma holder is entitled to get 12 points & 04 points. Lucky to say, I and my spouse have completed 03 yrs Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in 2017. By dint of this we may cover our points.

Now, would you pls let me know, is it possible to get point of Restaurant Management.
Talk to the MIDI directly.
When you received Intent to reject?

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
Hello everyone. I am visiting this thread after so long. I just have a question about the recent enhancement made to the police verification process in Bangladesh. I know there is an online option now.

Can someone kindly confirm that the police do not physically visit an applicant’s house anymore for verification (plus, a little bit of bribe money) and that they just issue a certificate and send it by post?

Good luck, everyone, on your PR application!

Sayad103

Aug 17, 2018
Can anyone tell me please how long does it take to return passport after passport submitted? I submitted my passport at vfs sylhet Bangladesh. And I am a spouse visa aplicanats.

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brother, Can anyone help me : I got Procedural Fairness letter on oct 04 2018, replied in October 10, 2018, after than no updates, in this case, can I order gcms note? is this correct step for me, please advice. please
My Aor is oct 02/2017

Canbainaus Mithu

Aug 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
Nomination.....
Soumitra Bain
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
LANDED..........
ON
Can anyone tell me please how long does it take to return passport after passport submitted? I submitted my passport at vfs sylhet Bangladesh. And I am a spouse visa aplicanats.
3 to 4 weeks after submit passport to VFS

phphafij

Nov 7, 2018
I have completed B.Sc in electrical & electronics eng..from IUBAT but WES evaluated my credential as a Three years Diploma. I was intending to apply in NOC - 2133, Electrical & Electronics Engineer but can i apply now in this category with this ECA... pls give some suggestion..
Thanks a lot for posting here. I am from IUBAT as well.
Recently, I have heard that WES isn't recognizing few universities, so I got worried about IUBAT.
And now I'm feeling glad to see that you did ECA through WES.
Thanks again.

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
1114:Other Financial Officers
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
I carried about CAD 11,000 (some in USD) in 2017, when i landed. No one asked me anything in Dhaka Airport. I did endorse 7000 USD in my passport. I carried the rest inside my hand luggage inside some clothes. I think immigration authority don't dig much, when they see immigrant visa. Hope this helps.

Dear All,
I have recently got my COPR and planning to fly in a few months. Need suggestions for carrying Funds there. Is here anyone with the Experience of carrying the Funds in any medium other than Cash from Bangladesh? How much can one person carry? (I learned from BB website max 7K USD is allowed for one person)... will it be wise to carry AS MUCH AS U CAN to Canada? is there any advantages if I bring more Funds and show to Landing Immigration office ? ...

Please advice

(is there any Bangladeshi Applicants group in Whatsapp, I will appreciate if some one can add me there)

Reactions: ahmad_nafi

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Hello everyone. I am visiting this thread after so long. I just have a question about the recent enhancement made to the police verification process in Bangladesh. I know there is an online option now.

Can someone kindly confirm that the police do not physically visit an applicant’s house anymore for verification (plus, a little bit of bribe money) and that they just issue a certificate and send it by post?

Good luck, everyone, on your PR application!

Police does visit applicant"s house to cross check everything.