+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

HALIFAX2017

May 2, 2017
Is there anyone going to Halifax, Nova Scotia.
How can I rent an apartment from Bangladesh? Can anyone share his/her experience?
I shall be there within 2 months. Need urgent response.

Last edited:

sm2133

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hello friends
I am Sinp oid applicant.. our file is now processing in Nairobi visa office. Can anyone tell me about NRVO latest processing info or anyone give me the NRVO WhatsApp group contact info??
Thanks in advance

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
May 2011. 'IN PROCESS' from 10 March'14
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 April 2014...submitted on 18 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12 June 2014...passport received 23rd July 2014
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
Dear Friend,
Thanks a lot for your useful feedback. Just few more query -
1. Regarding "2.C: You need to show a list of good that you are carrying" -- I will land on july inshAllah for a month only. I am going to carry mostly clothing & the daily necessary things of my family. Do I need to show the list containing the clothing and other necessary things ??
2. I have kids of 1.5 yrs and 3 yrs. Can I carry baby foods like - cereals, baby milk etc.?

Thanks in Advance
1. For the 1st time landed immigrants, you need to show a list of goods [form B4 I believe], whatever it is.
2. I don't know whether you are allowed to carry baby foods from Banmgladesh or not but here in Canada you are not allowed to carry any dairy items except cheese. But you know there is always another way. But if you really need to carry some, do that only for the flight. Baby foods here are really good, no doubt.

aktermh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
ঢাকা, বাংলাদেশ
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
০৯-০৫-২০১৪
Doc's Request.
send with application
AOR Received.
১৯-০৮-২০১৪
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
২২-০৯-২০১৪
Med's Request
১৫-১১-২০১৬
Med's Done....
১৬-১১-২০১৬
Passport Req..
০২-জুন-২০১৭
VISA ISSUED...
০৮-জুন-২০১৭
LANDED..........
২৮-জুলাই-২০১৭
আমার সমসাময়িক (যারা আমরা একসাথে এপ্লাই করেছিলাম), তারা একে একে সবাই চলে গেছে.

এমনকি, আমার পরেও যারা এপ্লাই করেছিল, তারাও কিছু জন চলে গেছে, আর বাকিদের প্লেন টিকিট কাটা শেষ....

শুধু মনে হয়, আমিই একলা পরে রইলাম!!!

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
আমার সমসাময়িক (যারা আমরা একসাথে এপ্লাই করেছিলাম), তারা একে একে সবাই চলে গেছে.

এমনকি, আমার পরেও যারা এপ্লাই করেছিল, তারাও কিছু জন চলে গেছে, আর বাকিদের প্লেন টিকিট কাটা শেষ....

শুধু মনে হয়, আমিই একলা পরে রইলাম!!!
ভাই, আপনার যাওয়াটাও খুব তাড়াতাড়ি হবে ইনশাল্লাহ ।

Safir Khan

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Dear Expert Members,
Hope all are doing well and in good health. This is first time that I didn't get any reply from my post on this forum. I posted twice regarding an issue but nobody replied me. I think most of of the members have left for Canada, so its a good sign for everyone. Now I need some advice again. By the grace of Allah, after 3 years, I (spouse) and my wife(Primary applicant) received an email regarding the following things on 21st, May, 2017:
1. Medical Reports
2. PCC(From UK and Bangladesh)
3. RPRF
We did our medical and the reports are already been sent. We paid for our RPRF and receipts are ready. They asked us to send/post our PCC and receipts of RPRF in one envelope within 30 days from the date of this email. Now I have below stated queries:

1. We received their email on 21st May,2017 but sending date in the email is 11th May, 2017 so we literally got the email after 10 days, they emailed to us. So should I inform them regarding the matter that I am getting 10 days less for arranging and sending the documents? I applied for my PCC from UK and it will take some time to be received in Bangladesh.

2. I am quoting the last section of their email where I can see a mailing address (green colored):

"If you are unable to comply with one or more of our requests, please provide a detailed explanation. All documents that are not in either English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. It is your responsibility to notify this office of any change in your address, contact numbers, marital status, family configuration, or employment or educational status. We will advise you of any other requirements, but we are NOT able to respond to requests for information on the routine progress of your application.
You must comply with the above requirements within thirty days (30) from the date of this letter. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca

Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145

Mailing Address | Adresse d’expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645"

So I would like to know that do I have to post all the documents to the above stated (green colored) mailing address or is there any other mailing address?

Waiting for your kind advice.

Thanking you,

Safir Khan

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Hello plz help me what these mean...

1. I have IM-1 as immigration category in my PR VISA. Do I have to stay on the province I have been selected by or I can live whichever province i love to live after landing onto canada? ( I used to know i have to stay at Manitoba for 4 out of years. Thnn I can mopve to other province. but in the forum I am getting something else)

2. What is FPC in my Visa? didnt find upon google search.

Thank you...

deba_044

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 09-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
05-09-2014, PF on 09-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2016
If you want to send through DHL or Fedex, they will not deliver to a PO box. It's only for regular post. Please search the cic website for the courier mailing address. I am sure it's there.

And, i think you should reply the mail or send a case specific inquiry, that you received the mail 10 days later and request them to increase time as you already behind by 10 days. Also, if you have any evidence showing that the UK police clearance will take some time, then also attach that to your query.

Other than that, you are all set to go. Best of luck

Thanks
Debashish

Dear Expert Members,

Thanking you,

Safir Khan

SBA79

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
Yet to get
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
wish to get waived
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Dreaming
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Can anyone let me know whether we need to take photographs for medical in Dr. Wahab's medical center? Is Dr. Wahab's medical center is eMedical enabled?

Safir Khan

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
If you want to send through DHL or Fedex, they will not deliver to a PO box. It's only for regular post. Please search the cic website for the courier mailing address. I am sure it's there.

And, i think you should reply the mail or send a case specific inquiry, that you received the mail 10 days later and request them to increase time as you already behind by 10 days. Also, if you have any evidence showing that the UK police clearance will take some time, then also attach that to your query.

Other than that, you are all set to go. Best of luck

Thanks
Debashish
Dear Mr. Debashish,
Thanks a lot for your reply. I was also thinking of raising a CSE regarding extending my time to submit the documents. I have an assumption regarding the mailing address. If you can please share your opinion on my assumption then it will be more helpful. I am quoting the last section of my email again:

SUBMIT REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
Send all the documents from the list below to this office in one envelope:

þ Original Good Conduct Certificate (or Certificate of No Criminal Record) from the police authorities of UNITED KINGDOM (FOR SPOUSE, Khan, Safir-Uz-Jaman ) & BANGLADESH where you, your spouse/common-law partner, and each of your dependent children who is 18 years of age and older, have resided for a period of six months or more since turning 18.

There may be more than one type of police certificate available in each country. To find out which certificate(s) you need and how to apply for them, visit the CIC Web site:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

If you do not provide the correct type of police certificate, the processing of your application will be delayed. Police certificates are valid for one year from the date of issue. If you have already submitted a police certificate which is still valid, you do not need to submit a new one.

þ Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your spouse/common-law partner:

STEP 1: Pay Online: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
STEP 2: Submit Proof of Payment to this office.
If you are unable to comply with one or more of our requests, please provide a detailed explanation. All documents that are not in either English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. It is your responsibility to notify this office of any change in your address, contact numbers, marital status, family configuration, or employment or educational status. We will advise you of any other requirements, but we are NOT able to respond to requests for information on the routine progress of your application.

You must comply with the above requirements within thirty days (30) from the date of this letter. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,
Singapore | Singapour

Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Street Address | Adresse de rue :
One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d’expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

As they asked me to send all the documents in one envelope to this office, so I am assuming that they might have instructed to mail the documents to the above stated (Green Colored) address. Please share your opinion on this assumption.

Thanking you,

Safir Khan

SBA79

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
Yet to get
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
wish to get waived
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Dreaming
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Can anyone let me know whether we need to take photographs for medical in Dr. Wahab's medical center? Is Dr. Wahab's medical center is eMedical enabled?

Can anyone respond?

Thanks in advance?

Safir Khan

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hi there,
If you go to Wahab Medical Center for medical purpose then they will take your photos there after completing the tests.

thanks

aktermh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
ঢাকা, বাংলাদেশ
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
০৯-০৫-২০১৪
Doc's Request.
send with application
AOR Received.
১৯-০৮-২০১৪
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
২২-০৯-২০১৪
Med's Request
১৫-১১-২০১৬
Med's Done....
১৬-১১-২০১৬
Passport Req..
০২-জুন-২০১৭
VISA ISSUED...
০৮-জুন-২০১৭
LANDED..........
২৮-জুলাই-২০১৭
Dear Expert Members,
Hope all are doing well and in good health. This is first time that I didn't get any reply from my post on this forum. I posted twice regarding an issue but nobody replied me. I think most of of the members have left for Canada, so its a good sign for everyone. Now I need some advice again. By the grace of Allah, after 3 years, I (spouse) and my wife(Primary applicant) received an email regarding the following things on 21st, May, 2017:
1. Medical Reports
3. RPRF
We did our medical and the reports are already been sent. We paid for our RPRF and receipts are ready. They asked us to send/post our PCC and receipts of RPRF in one envelope within 30 days from the date of this email. Now I have below stated queries:

1. We received their email on 21st May,2017 but sending date in the email is 11th May, 2017 so we literally got the email after 10 days, they emailed to us. So should I inform them regarding the matter that I am getting 10 days less for arranging and sending the documents? I applied for my PCC from UK and it will take some time to be received in Bangladesh.

2. I am quoting the last section of their email where I can see a mailing address (green colored):

"If you are unable to comply with one or more of our requests, please provide a detailed explanation. All documents that are not in either English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. It is your responsibility to notify this office of any change in your address, contact numbers, marital status, family configuration, or employment or educational status. We will advise you of any other requirements, but we are NOT able to respond to requests for information on the routine progress of your application.

Sincerely,
Singapore | Singapour

Mailing Address | Adresse d’expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645"

So I would like to know that do I have to post all the documents to the above stated (green colored) mailing address or is there any other mailing address?

Thanking you,

Safir Khan
আসসালামু আলাইকুম,
আপনি অবশ্যই One George Srteet এই এড্রেসটা ব্যাবহার করবেন.

আর, DHL পাঠালে ৩/৪ দিন মাএ লাগবে. ১০ দিন নষ্টের চিন্তা করবেন না. তারপরও চিন্তিত হলে CSE raise করতে পারেন

Reactions: Safir Khan

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Dear Expert Members,
1. Medical Reports
3. RPRF

Mailing Address | Adresse d’expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

Thanking you,

Safir Khan
I only dealt with SGVO for visitor visa and parent's sponsorship. From my experience, I can say this:

1. Send a cover letter explaining why you can't produce UK PCC in time along with your RPRF receipt, BD PCC and/or Medical confirmation page. Ask for more time for PCC (UK).

2. Either address would work. Most couriers won't deliver to PO Box. In that case, you may have to use street address.

Reactions: Safir Khan