+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
bfsw14 said:
Dear Expert,
2 days ago I got MR and RPRF. But I cannot understand how to pay RPRF. In my RPRF there are two option like:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be guided by the instructions set forth in the
box marked "x":

For Family Reunification cases with Canadian resident sponsors:

__ Your sponsor in Canada must contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Case Processing
Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario to submit the Right of Permanent Residence Fee to that
office. The CPC will advise our office directly once the fee has been paid. There is, accordingly,
no need for you to provide proof of such payment to us.

Payment can be made as follows:

1) Make online payment of the RPRF to the CPC in Mississauga at

2) Submit proof of payment to CPC-M online at
by fax to 905-803-7392
or by mail to Case Processing Centre Mississauga, 2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 1200
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1H8.

3) Submit proof of payment to the Singapore office along with any other requested documents.

For all other cases:

X -You must submit the fee directly to this office

Please write your name and your file number (as indicated above) on the back of your bank draft.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am FSW14 applicant. Which one will be applicable for my case pls suggest me.
Bsfw, you can pay rprf via bank draft from standard chartered bank, or via dual currency credit card.

If paying via bank draft, u have to send the draft to visa office. If u r paying by credit card, you have to take print of the receipt and send to visa office.

Here is the link of Singapore visa office online payment

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en.

please tell us about your application date and NOC

Regards
Desertfox

bfsw14

Nov 16, 2014
Thank you vai.
I am june applicant from 2171 NOC.
I have another query. In which address I have to send additional doc and RPRF through courier?
is it -------------------

IMMIGRATION SECTION
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
One George Street #11-01,
SINGAPORE 049145

Please confirm

Ruafen

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Jun'14
Doc's Request.
DNA request 3rd Mar'15, DNA Test done 23rd Jun'15, DNA Result published on 9th July'15
Nomination.....
14th Oct'14
AOR Received.
20th Nov'14
Med's Request
5th Aug'15
Med's Done....
6th Aug'15
Passport Req..
22nd Sept'15
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Oct'15
LANDED..........
Insha Allah May'16
dr.tania said:
Hello all... Im new in this forum.Im facing a problem regarding my NID. Recently it has been found that its number has changed. Should i change my National ID card no along with my passport (as my passport was made based on that previous NID no) and I would raise a cse? Or do nothing except waiting for MR. Im a November applicant. NOC Code 3112. pls help me out.pls ,pls, pls.
There should not be any change in NID number other than the addition of birth year at the beginning, if your case is other than this then please let us know. In addition, neither it (NID) has any impact on your application nor will be checked in later stages. So you can wait patiently till MR.

Regards,

Ruafen

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO) Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Done On: XX XX 2015 | Additional Docs Rcved by VO:07 01 2016
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
PPR: XX XX 2016 | Submitted to VFS: XX XX 2016 | Received by SVGO: XX XX 2016
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
Alhamdulillah! Received PPR today.

Need expert suggestion.

1. We are expecting our second child in April. Now if I get my visa stamped, how much time VO might take to process the new family member ? I need to plan my landing accordingly.
2. How long they might take to stamp the VISA ? I've an offical trip on March'16, so will have to have the passport on hand by beginning of March. What do you think, will I get my passport back by then ?

frmamun

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Uttara Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO>>Manilla
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2014
Nomination.....
05-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
22-12-2014
Med's Request
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2016
LANDED..........
Insha Allah April first week 2016
falam said:

Need expert suggestion.

1. We are expecting our second child in April. Now if I get my visa stamped, how much time VO might take to process the new family member ? I need to plan my landing accordingly.
2. How long they might take to stamp the VISA ? I've an offical trip on March'16, so will have to have the passport on hand by beginning of March. What do you think, will I get my passport back by then ?
Congratulations !!!

I hope you will get your PP back by 15 Feb.

By the way how many passport will you send?

Mamun

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
frmamun said:
Congratulations !!!

I hope you will get your PP back by 15 Feb.

By the way how many passport will you send?

Mamun
Thanks. I hope to get it back by then as well. In sha Allah

3 PPs.

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
falam said:

Need expert suggestion.

You should not send passports now as you're having a baby by April. Rather raise cse and inform vo. They'll put your file on hold until you submit your new baby docs.

This way you will save yourself and visa office from double processing.

Even if u get ur pp stamped, once u inform vo about baby, they'll ask u to send pp for visa cancellation(they'll re stamp along with new born pp).

I am saying this from the experience of an indian applicant who is having baby by may 2015.

shiblyn

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Jul-2014
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
04-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
18-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
09-Jul-2014
File Transfer...
18-Dec-2014
Med's Request
16-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2015
Interview........
In Sha Allah waived
Passport Req..
12-Jan-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-Jan-2016
desertfox said:
You should not send passports now as you're having a baby by April. Rather raise cse and inform vo. They'll put your file on hold until you submit your new baby docs.

Even if u get ur pp stamped, once u inform vo about baby, they'll ask u to send pp for visa cancellation(they'll re stamp along with new born pp).

I am saying this from the experience of an indian applicant who is having baby by may 2015.

What if you send the passport get stamped and fly immediately and give the birth in Canada, the baby will be born as Canadian citizen.

Only Challenge - is the cost for Ontario and BC I guess, for the rest it will be covered by the government (Provincial health plan).

Cost for delivery in Ontario could be upto 7000 CAD considering complexity. A normal delivery will cost you around 2000 to 3500 CAD and a complexity (c-Section will cost you from 5000 - 7000 CAD)...

One more concern is that you wife cant fly after 32 weeks (for some airlines is 28-32 weeks, I am considering the maximum). Although there are option by taking a certificate from your Doctor that She is fine to fly after 32 weeks.

At least if I were in your place I will do the same. I will take a chance o make my baby as canadian born canadian citizen.

Please do not feel any offense, I do not mean anything to offend anyone here.

Regards,
shiblyn

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
desertfox said:

Thnks for your reply.

I wonder why don't they consider the reprocessing time; we had declared the pregnancy during medical.

Its bad dillema I'm facing now. Will keep you posted about my decision.

Thanks again.

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
shiblyn said:
What if you send the passport get stamped and fly immediately and give the birth in Canada, the baby will be born as Canadian citizen.

Only Challenge - is the cost for Ontario and BC I guess, for the rest it will be covered by the government (Provincial health plan).

Cost for delivery in Ontario could be upto 7000 CAD considering complexity. A normal delivery will cost you around 2000 to 3500 CAD and a complexity (c-Section will cost you from 5000 - 7000 CAD)...

One more concern is that you wife cant fly after 32 weeks (for some airlines is 28-32 weeks, I am considering the maximum). Although there are option by taking a certificate from your Doctor that She is fine to fly after 32 weeks.

At least if I were in your place I will do the same. I will take a chance o make my baby as canadian born canadian citizen.

Regards,
shiblyn
No my friend. Nothing to be offended here. :)

We thought of this option. But apart from the health card issue, there are some circumstances for which we have to be here in BD for this year.

Well thats our plan. Lets see what Allah has planned for us, definitely His plan is the best plan.

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
shiblyn said:

Regards,
shiblyn
With regard to pregnant travellers, every airliner has restrictions based on "honor policy". With this they can refuse to accept doctor's certificate. Considering how easily you can get a manipulated certificate from Bangladesh, I doubt that they'll accept anything from here.

Moreover, the traveller will be in third trimester during planned journey, it is also risky to undertake such long travel. An early citizenship is not worth more than life.

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
desertfox said:
With regard to pregnant travellers, every airliner has restrictions based on "honor policy". With this they can refuse to accept doctor's certificate. Considering how easily you can get a manipulated certificate from Bangladesh, I doubt that they'll accept anything from here.

Moreover, the traveller will be in third trimester during planned journey, it is also risky to undertake such long travel. An early citizenship is not worth more than life.
Exactly.

shiblyn

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Jul-2014
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
04-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
18-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
09-Jul-2014
File Transfer...
18-Dec-2014
Med's Request
16-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2015
Interview........
In Sha Allah waived
Passport Req..
12-Jan-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-Jan-2016
desertfox said:

You have a point also. Anyway its all about option only... I will prefer my option thats true also...

dr.tania

Dec 21, 2015
There should not be any change in NID number other than the addition of birth year at the beginning, if your case is other than this then please let us know. In addition, neither it (NID) has any impact on your application nor will be checked in later stages. So you can wait patiently till MR.

Regards,

Ruafen

I was voter from ward no 7 but i never attended any election. As a result while renewal of voter list i was included as a voter from Ward no 5 and i didn't know that. while fixing my salary scale, i came to know from election commission that had happened. So there is not only addition of Birth year but also change in ward no also. I made my passport based on NID. Now the question is, if i change my NID then should i change my passport?
Please help me, what to do?

mehuna

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 1st week 2014
Nomination.....
October 3rd week 2014
AOR Received.
December 1st week 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
April 2nd week 2016
Med's Done....
April 3rd week 2016, MR received 3rd week April 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 1st week 2016, simultaneously DECISION MADE
VISA ISSUED...
May 2016 Received on June 2016
LANDED..........
July 2016
bfsw14 said:
Dear Expert,
2 days ago I got MR and RPRF. But I cannot understand how to pay RPRF. In my RPRF there are two option like:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats........sent you a PM, pls check your inbox.