+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
hasanul_murad said:
Hello Experts,

I am preparing the application form and supporting documents for NS PNP. Bit confused about below 2 documents. Please help me to understand.

1. Supporting employment history and documents
Supporting documents refer to copy of appointment letter, payslips, experience letter etc.

2. Documentation to show work experience match with NOC 2011
read the noc description from website and prepare a job reference letter that includes a short description of your role(lead statement) and bullet points for key responsibilities. Don't copy from website, rather use synonyms and alternative descriptions, avoid technical words as much as possible.

The reference letter must also include your date of joining and date of release (if past employer), your working hour per week, and your gross salary.

If you have trouble getting everything from HR, take job role description from supervisor, job tenure and working hour letter from hr, and salary certificate from finance/accounts.

For further help, visit this link
http://www.fsw2014.info/preparing-job-roles/

Regards,
Murad

hasanul_murad

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2016
Thanks Desertfox....

I have collected the job reference letter from my supervisor in the company letter head explaining:
- Joining & release dates
- Gross Salary and other benefits
- Working Hour
- Job descriptions

Can I use it for both purpose as employment history and experience match with NOC?

I have release letter, payslip of all my previous employer, but might not have all appointment letter in hand.

For Payslip, the payslip of last drawn salary is enough, right?

Thanks again.

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
hasanul_murad said:
Thanks Desertfox....

I have collected the job reference letter from my supervisor in the company letter head explaining:
- Working Hour
- Job descriptions
- Need designation/title

Can I use it for both purpose as employment history and experience match with NOC?
Yes

I have release letter, payslip of all my previous employer, but might not have all appointment letter in hand.
If past employments were in same NOC and you want points from past employment, please collect Jo reference letter from them, remember formatting and wording of two letters must be different

For Payslip, the payslip of last drawn salary is enough, right?
for current employer, try to find two/three months payslip. Months don't have to be in sequence. For example, u can submit Jan, April, and Dec. Make photocopies of these and get attested from finance/hr

Thanks again.
Happy to help. Pray for all of us.

hasanul_murad

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2016
desertfox said:
If past employments were in same NOC and you want points from past employment, please collect Jo reference letter from them, remember formatting and wording of two letters must be different
Hi desertfox...Really appreciate your prompt response and advice.

Another query:
I have collected job reference letter from my supervisors (present and past) in the company letter head explaining:
- Working Hour
- Job descriptions
- Designation/title

Is these information fulfill both the requirements of below 2 documents?
1. Supporting employment history and documents, and

I have experience on NOC code #2172 throughout my 10 years of experience and all the reference letter reflects DBA, Sr. DBA, Lead DBA role.

Apart from this, should I need to submit release letter from HR as well?

dd2402

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
Med's Request
12-07-2018
Med's Done....
14-07-2018
Passport Req..
03-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2018
I got site visit today and things got disasterously wrong. I was out at site and no seniors were present at the office and all were newbies. Is there anything I can do to mend this? Worst day of my life. :(

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
dd2402 said:
I got site visit today and things got disasterously wrong. I was out at site and no seniors were present at the office and all were newbies. Is there anything I can do to mend this? Worst day of my life. :(
What went wrong, did they not get answer to their questions regarding you working there?

dd2402

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
Med's Request
12-07-2018
Med's Done....
14-07-2018
Passport Req..
03-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2018
desertfox said:
What went wrong, did they not get answer to their questions regarding you working there?
I had given my visiting card at the front desk they werent satisfied. The guy who had payrolls and other docs were out. They unfortunarely did not find my name on the desk and some of the newbies said that they didnt know me. I dont know the names of the newbies so i couldnt reply and just like that I was done for.

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
dd2402 said:
I had given my visiting card at the front desk they werent satisfied. The guy who had payrolls and other docs were out. They unfortunarely did not find my name on the desk and some of the newbies said that they didnt know me. I dont know the names of the newbies so i couldnt reply and just like that I was done for.
OK, Wait for their correspondence. They will raise their concerns in that. Remember to consult the seniors in the forum when you get it. Alternatively, you can speak with an authorized immigration representative to find out a solution.

For now, just wait for their correspondence.

prosp.ca.mig

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1114 (Other Financial Officer)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2014
I got confused..... I guess you have applied for a Travel Visa. Thus I wonder why you would have to leave Canada if you had apply for FSW.....Right?

arifuzzaman said:
I just receive my rejection from VO, Singapore

You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, i Considered several factors, including :

☒ Travel history
☒ purpose of visit
☒ Personal assets and financial status

N.B : I want to reapply . Now what should I need to do?

dd2402

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
Med's Request
12-07-2018
Med's Done....
14-07-2018
Passport Req..
03-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2018
Will I get a PF letter or will my eCAS show decision made directly? :(

DAC_YYZ

Aug 26, 2015
hasanul_murad said:
Hello Experts,

I am preparing the application form and supporting documents for NS PNP. Bit confused about below 2 documents. Please help me to understand.

1. Supporting employment history and documents

Regards,
Murad
1. Pay slips, Contract paper (if u have)
2. Reference letter mentioning ur all positions, weekly working hours, job type (i.e. permanent or contract), total yearly salary including all benefits

You can also submit ur NOC description from hrsdc.gc.ca and highlight which matches with your responsibilities. For example if your NOC is 2173 you can give a printout of the following highlighting the roles that matches.
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2173

dd2402

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
Med's Request
12-07-2018
Med's Done....
14-07-2018
Passport Req..
03-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2018
Just out of curiosity is it possible to talk to the guys who came for site visit? Is there anyay I could talk to the Canadian High Commision? Just to let you guys know there were two people one a Canadian and another probably a Bangladeshi interpreter. Aftet so many agonizing months of waiting when you get to know that your application might get rejected because of some silly misunderstanding misery has no bounds :(

jafrin88

Sep 6, 2014
I had a phone call today from Canadian High Commission,they asked me a lot of questions,the duration of the call was 14 min.they asked personal and job related questions,after that they verified it with my previous employer.I am 15May applicant,what will be next,I am getting hopeless day by day.by the by the phone conversation was so so,they wish me and my son good luck at the end of the conversation.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
jafrin88 said:
I had a phone call today from Canadian High Commission,they asked me a lot of questions,the duration of the call was 14 min.they asked personal and job related questions,after that they verified it with my previous employer.I am 15May applicant,what will be next,I am getting hopeless day by day.by the by the phone conversation was so so,they wish me and my son good luck at the end of the conversation.
wishing good luck is their duty to say and close the conversation, therefore don't worry about. it depends upon your whole file, they verified from you, your employer, and your colleges (perhaps u don't know) and then they will decide according to you file papers and documents.