25-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
Polash007 said:
I and rumel bhai are the old member of that group. CIC has changed ECAS update system. Seen a person's Ecas total 9 lines !!!! So nothing to do.
অামা‌দের ম‌তো ঘাপ‌টি মাইর‌া মা‌টি কামড়াইয়া পইড়া থা‌কেন। খেলা কোন‌দি‌কে গড়ায় দে‌খি। CSE Raise কর‌ছেন না‌কি ভাই? MR ক‌বে অাস‌বে নতুন সি‌স্টে‌মে কেউ বল‌‌তে পার‌তে‌ছে না
CSE এখনও করি নাই, ভাই। এমন কোনও সদস্য কি আছেন এই ফোরামে যিনি আপনার/আমার মত একই পরিস্থিতিতে (Processng date before PER) ছিলেন এবং MR পেয়েছেন? মাটি কামড়ে পড়ে থাকতে থাকতে দাঁত খুলে আসার উপক্রম। ৮ মাস চলছে AOR পেয়েছি। দিনে ৬-৮ বার Mail Box/ECAS status check করি। :( :( :(

আরেকটা confusing ব্যাপার হলঃ সবার ক্ষেত্রে কিন্তু এটা হয়নি। Global Spreadsheet থেকে দেখলাম, বেশির ভাগ সদস্যের Processing date, PER এর পরেই । খুবই শঙ্কিত!!!!

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
tt12345 said:
CSE এখনও করি নাই, ভাই। এমন কোনও সদস্য কি আছেন এই ফোরামে যিনি আপনার/আমার মত একই পরিস্থিতিতে (Processng date before PER) ছিলেন এবং MR পেয়েছেন? মাটি কামড়ে পড়ে থাকতে থাকতে দাঁত খুলে আসার উপক্রম। ৮ মাস চলছে AOR পেয়েছি। দিনে ৬-৮ বার Mail Box/ECAS status check করি। :( :( :(
dont worry..i got my PPR under Express Entry..all the dates were messed...it should not be an issue...

tt12345

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore--> Manilla.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2LU: 16-08-2015, 4LU: 16-10-2015
Med's Request
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
25-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
curious_123 said:
dont worry..i got my PPR under Express Entry..all the dates were messed...it should not be an issue...
Got hope after seeing your reply......let's see what happens next. Anyway, thanks for sharing your case.

Jubair Azaz

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1123 (Professional in Advertising, Marketing & PR)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015 (RPRF & PP Bio Page)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
20-05-2015
Med's Request
08-07-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
Passport Req..
25-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2015
LANDED..........
17-03-2016 (Tentative Flying Date)
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-landing-funds-t39318.0.html

How Much needed to Show at the Airport/POE :
No. of Pax ........... Funds Reqd-CAD
1 ....................... $11,086
2 ....................... $13,801
3 ....................... $16,967
4 ....................... $20,599
5 ....................... $23,364
6 ....................... $26,350
7 or more ........... $29,337

Is it necessary to carry the P.O.F. while 'Landing' ?
100%. A part of the 'Record of Landing' "Interview" is to ensure 'sustainability' in Canada by the applicant. The IO must ensure that you carry enough funds [based on LICO] which will help you settle easily, w/out any burden on Canadian Social Services. Remember, except for 'refugees' under the Refugees Protection Act, Canada doesn't offer financial assistance for any other categories of applicants.

Irrespective of the no. of family members performing the 1st landing, the entire POF [as per the chart above] must be shown to the IO at the POE. Subsequent 'landings' by the 'accompanying dependents' do not need to show the POF.

That means, whether the PA alone or one or more of his family members are 'landing' for the 1st time, the above funds are required. It's another matter whether the IO at the POE doesn't ask for it [very often that happens]. But, w/out the POF our entry can be 'Denied'.

Bank Statement/s as POF:
This issue has been dealt in detail [recurs frequently] here. The fact remains that we will actually need those monies once we land. Under avg, & usual circumstances -the POF described by the CIC is a necessity to survive in Canada, w/out a job, for approx. 6 months. Thus, in all earnestness we 'must' carry the 'landing funds' in a 'liquid' format* -easily accessible anytime upon landing.

Now, not all Bank Statements would be acceptable for 'landing'. There are instances when a Bank Statement was negated and the applicant was denied entry. I learnt it from the various forums & listening to the experiences of some families in Canada. Most 3rd world bank's statements will not be acceptable. Some examples were given, but I refrain to put-it-up here.

However, the statement/s of banks from UK, US, Norway, ANZ etc. were accepted in quite a few cases [I know of one personally]. Also, statement/s of International Banks [having a presence in Canada] were acceptable, viz. HSBC, Stanchart, RBC etc. But again, one case stated that their Citibank Statement was not accepted.

Now, here's a dichotomy. Our landing is supposed to be one of the most beautiful experiences of our lifetime. We have given our entirety to this process, didn't we? Something we had been looking forward to -for quite sometime now. What if a particular IO refuses to accept our bank statement?

Well, we have learnt that many of the bank's statement they do accept, but what if? And then, would we be running around towards all the possible hierarchy in the CBSA at the POE for a solution -which might come by, for sure? But won't that mar the thrills of our 'long-awaited-anticipated' first-foot into the Canadian soil? Do we take that chance? Is it that important to carry the bank statement than expect to come-out of the airport, with the family & kids, in 30-45 minutes, smoothly?

*I recommend carrying them in 1)Some Cash, 2)TCs & 3)a Bank Draft [it takes about 30+ days to encash that]. -all the 3 formats [only], No Bank Statement/s.

Note: Also to reiterate that all Immigration Consultants will tell you to carry 'only' one or more of the 3 above. They wouldn't advice you to take a bank statement, why? -Check-it out with some of them.

I hope that helped...
Qorax

Ps: This is just a personal opinion. Others may differ & offer a better advice.

jewel123 said:
I mean, is it ok if someone take FDD as POF at the time of landing

M_Bd

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
21-04-2016
Med's Done....
24-04-2016
Interview........
Waived, Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2016
Jubair Azaz said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-landing-funds-t39318.0.html

How Much needed to Show at the Airport/POE :
No. of Pax ........... Funds Reqd-CAD
1 ....................... $11,086
2 ....................... $13,801
3 ....................... $16,967
4 ....................... $20,599
5 ....................... $23,364
6 ....................... $26,350
7 or more ........... $29,337

Is it necessary to carry the P.O.F. while 'Landing' ?
100%. A part of the 'Record of Landing' "Interview" is to ensure 'sustainability' in Canada by the applicant. The IO must ensure that you carry enough funds [based on LICO] which will help you settle easily, w/out any burden on Canadian Social Services. Remember, except for 'refugees' under the Refugees Protection Act, Canada doesn't offer financial assistance for any other categories of applicants.

Irrespective of the no. of family members performing the 1st landing, the entire POF [as per the chart above] must be shown to the IO at the POE. Subsequent 'landings' by the 'accompanying dependents' do not need to show the POF.

That means, whether the PA alone or one or more of his family members are 'landing' for the 1st time, the above funds are required. It's another matter whether the IO at the POE doesn't ask for it [very often that happens]. But, w/out the POF our entry can be 'Denied'.

Bank Statement/s as POF:
This issue has been dealt in detail [recurs frequently] here. The fact remains that we will actually need those monies once we land. Under avg, & usual circumstances -the POF described by the CIC is a necessity to survive in Canada, w/out a job, for approx. 6 months. Thus, in all earnestness we 'must' carry the 'landing funds' in a 'liquid' format* -easily accessible anytime upon landing.

Now, not all Bank Statements would be acceptable for 'landing'. There are instances when a Bank Statement was negated and the applicant was denied entry. I learnt it from the various forums & listening to the experiences of some families in Canada. Most 3rd world bank's statements will not be acceptable. Some examples were given, but I refrain to put-it-up here.

However, the statement/s of banks from UK, US, Norway, ANZ etc. were accepted in quite a few cases [I know of one personally]. Also, statement/s of International Banks [having a presence in Canada] were acceptable, viz. HSBC, Stanchart, RBC etc. But again, one case stated that their Citibank Statement was not accepted.

Now, here's a dichotomy. Our landing is supposed to be one of the most beautiful experiences of our lifetime. We have given our entirety to this process, didn't we? Something we had been looking forward to -for quite sometime now. What if a particular IO refuses to accept our bank statement?

Well, we have learnt that many of the bank's statement they do accept, but what if? And then, would we be running around towards all the possible hierarchy in the CBSA at the POE for a solution -which might come by, for sure? But won't that mar the thrills of our 'long-awaited-anticipated' first-foot into the Canadian soil? Do we take that chance? Is it that important to carry the bank statement than expect to come-out of the airport, with the family & kids, in 30-45 minutes, smoothly?

*I recommend carrying them in 1)Some Cash, 2)TCs & 3)a Bank Draft [it takes about 30+ days to encash that]. -all the 3 formats [only], No Bank Statement/s.

Note: Also to reiterate that all Immigration Consultants will tell you to carry 'only' one or more of the 3 above. They wouldn't advice you to take a bank statement, why? -Check-it out with some of them.

I hope that helped...
Qorax

Ps: This is just a personal opinion. Others may differ & offer a better advice.
I always appreciate posts from Qorax :)

July16AP

Aug 8, 2015
Friends,

I am asked to submit 8 photos and heigh, eye color information at the time of interview scheduled next month, however I had not received the photo specification or heigh and eye color attachments.

Does anyone have this information?

nightbuzzard007

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
16-12-2014
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
hi i need help:
1. can anybody share schedule A format for passport submission?
2. also can you share how the passport request will look like.....my friend received passport request so he went to vfs to submit his passport but they said he needs to submit schedule A and also the letter needs to be mentioned that he can submit the passport to vfs.....
3. just to re confirm what is the address in dhaka bangladesh where he can submit the passport..?

July16AP said:
Friends,

I am asked to submit 8 photos and heigh, eye color information at the time of interview scheduled next month, however I had not received the photo specification or heigh and eye color attachments.

July16AP

Aug 8, 2015
Friends,

hasiburbd

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-09-2014
AOR Received.
3-3-2015
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
19-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Oct-2015
How many days have to wait after decision made ?

Hasib

abubakar1006

Nov 3, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26-08-2015 Fourth Line Updated 19-09-2015
Med's Request
19-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-11-2015 Medical Received 10-12-2015
Passport Req..
23-12-2015 Passport Received: 10-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
4-1-2016
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
sarkerabdullah said:
Bhai,

congz,,its one year past,,,,no update....
have patience bro... and pls share ur timeline with us

nafizFSW14

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
5 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
9 Feb 2015
Med's Request
8 Jul 2015
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2015
Passport Req..
21 Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
hasiburbd said:
How many days have to wait after decision made ?

Hasib
When did u get Decision made? it may take one or two days to get ppr as per recent status.

takhan

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office. Now Manila since December 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
Medical and RPRF request on 15th April 2015
Med's Done....
16th April 2015
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2015
LANDED..........
Landed on September 30,2015. Rerceived PR card on December 10,2015.
jasin said:
Hi there I have GT with 5.5 in writing rest of them 6 overall 6.5 can I apply for EE and can get invitation? is PNP consider any less IELTS score?

You can apply for PNP.

nightbuzzard007

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
16-12-2014
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
urgent:
hi i need help:
2. also can you share how the passport request will look like.....my friend received passport request so he went to vfs to submit his passport but they said he needs to submit schedule A and also the letter needs to be mentioned that he can submit the passport to vfs.....
3. just to re confirm what is the address in dhaka bangladesh where he can submit the passport..?

nightbuzzard007 said:
hi i need help:

Urmi_BD

Feb 22, 2015
Thank you for your valuable suggestions. I have few updates regarding this situation. Still I haven't received any update from CIC after sending several emails. I tried to fax, but, unfortunately the fax number is not receiving my fax letter. I am already on the point to book my flight to BD. However, I want to give my best to avoid going to BD, if there are any possible ways. I have talked to FedEx in USA and they said that they have authorization to courier passport to BD and this is usual to them. Also, I have received the following email from BD VSF global.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting VFS GLOBAL!!

Please be informed that, an authorization person (who will submit passport on behalf of you) with authorization letter duly signed by you along with a Photo Identity proof of your representative (i.e. Driving License, Passport, or Nation ID card) can collect the pas port. Also the representative should bring the invoice cum receipt (ICR), email communication with VFS and instruction mail along with him/her to collect your passport and other document/s.

Thanks in anticipation,

Regards,

Suman

-------
Helpdesk Team - Canada Visa Application Centre
-------
VFS GLOBAL
EST.2001 | Partnering Governments. Providing Solutions.

Helpline: +88 09 606 777 888
Chat: To chat with our customer service representatives, please click here
Email: info.canadabd@vfshelpline.com | Website: www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/bangladesh

Added On 13 August 2015 08.47 AM BY [ Customer ]
Dear Mr.Suman,

Thank you for your prompt response. However, I have a concern about the statement you wrote "Please note that, during the passport collection applicant needs to be present physically to collect his/her own decision.

As I am in the USA, I can courier my passport to my representative in Bangladesh. But, if my representative can't receive my passport from BD CVAC, it will be impossible for me to travel from USA to Bangladesh without any passport.

Would you please let me know that could my representative receive my passport from BD CVAC if I give the authorization to him?

I have emailed to CIC in Singapore but didn't receive any response yet. Please advise me what else I can do as I am running out of time (22 days left only).

Hope to hear from you soon.

On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 3:15 PM, Info on Canada Visa in Bangladesh > wrote:
Added On 09 August 2015 04.14 PM BY CanadaHelpdesk [ Employee ]
Thank you for contacting VFS GLOBAL!!

Please be informed that, if you are instructed by High Commission of Canada, Singapore to submit your passport through VFS Canada Visa Application Centre and if you wish to submit your passport by your representative, then you are requested to fill up the ‘Use of a Representative (IMM 5476)’ form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf and handover an authorization letter duly signed by you along with a photo Identity proof of your representative (i.e. driving license, Passport, or Voter ID card). Also the representative should bring the scanned copy of instruction mail along with him/her to submit the passport.

Please note that, during the passport collection applicant needs to be present physically to collect his/her own decision.

Thank you in anticipation,

Regards,

Suman

Added On 07 August 2015 03.12 AM BY [ Customer ]
Dear Concern,

I am a FSW 2014 applicant. I have received an email from CIC to submit my passport to Bangladesh CVAC office. Currently, I am travelling internationally and staying in USA. So, my question is:

* Do I need to present in person at the Bangladesh CVAC center to submit and receive my passport? Does any of my family members can take the authority to do that?

Hope to hear from you soon.