File Transfer...
2nd Line: 08.08.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25.09.2015, Decision Made 26.09.2015
VISA ISSUED...
20.10.2015, PP Received 01.11.2015
As far as I knew only Bangladeshi July applicants are waiting for MR. But one of the applicants informed me over phone that his friends from Dhaka who served for GP & Robi got visa those are July applicants. Really disappointed.....Sad

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rumel said:
Dear All,

I just heard one of my known persons got MR today.

Her NOC: 2133
Application date: 24-June-2014
PER date: 19-November-2014
Site visited: 25 May, 2015

May be MR will come very soon who already got site visit.
+1 Rumel Bhai for sharing this info to us.

Wish you all the best...

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Shamrajjo said:
+1 Rumel Bhai for sharing this info to us.

Wish you all the best...
Thanks bro..

Please pray for each other..

Allah will help us.

InshAllah we will hear good news very soon.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jewel123 said:
I have heard that some people got information from GCMS notes that VO communicated them (applicants) through email regarding Additional docs or some other important queries which they didn't receive but they become known through GCMS notes about this. I think in this point of view GCMS is an important tool...
Yes, you heard the correct information.
If you can, review the database then you can find out that most of May/Jun/July applicants receive their AOR within Oct'14 and some received 2nd line.

After that if anyone didn't receive any further progress even MR then it might be cause of issue because after AOR and 2nd line completion VO takes 3~4 months or highest 6 month to issue MR. That means it has passed almost a year to get MR response otherwise it seems that application has stuck for some reason which is better to know about the point from GCMS note.

That was my basic calculation is, if anyone has passed more than 6 months from their AOR it is ok to apply for GCMS otherwise I don't find any worth of it to apply.

Someone may not agree with me but it is my own assumption.

Best of luck.

alibuft

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 20, 2014
Doc's Request.
CV request on June 10, 2015
Nomination.....
January 21, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 02, 2015 with RPRF
Med's Done....
April 04, 2015
Interview........
Alhamdulillah, Waived
Passport Req..
August 04, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted: August 18, Visa issued: August 28, PP collected: September 7, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah. December 24, 2015
Shamrajjo said:
Hi Bro,

Thank you and +1 for update your profile.

Though you didn't mention the email ID from sender however it seems confusing request from you. Usually VO doesn't offer any applicant for email communication with them. VO suggests to raise CSE or courier the documents to prescribed address.

However please clear to us with full of their email to justify of VO communication. Or you can verify with your other email communication from them like AOR.

If all are same then you need send their query by raise CSE and courier your updated CV with your all publications and filed of studies information which were missing in your CV for initial application submission but you sent more documents on related area where as you missed out to mentioned those in your CV.

Hope it may help you.

Best of luck.
There is no doubt that the mail has come from VO.
I got all mail from: spore.immigration@international.gc.ca
Even my name and file number, everything is right.
In initial application there was no option to send CV.

tasnuva.hoque

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/ Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-7-2014
Nomination.....
22-11-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
sajib said:
As far as I knew only Bangladeshi July applicants are waiting for MR. But one of the applicants informed me over phone that his friends from Dhaka who served for GP & Robi got visa those are July applicants. Really disappointed.....Sad
:(

jewel123

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
waiting...
Shamrajjo said:
Yes, you heard the correct information.
If you can, review the database then you can find out that most of May/Jun/July applicants receive their AOR within Oct'14 and some received 2nd line.

After that if anyone didn't receive any further progress even MR then it might be cause of issue because after AOR and 2nd line completion VO takes 3~4 months or highest 6 month to issue MR. That means it has passed almost a year to get MR response otherwise it seems that application has stuck for some reason which is better to know about the point from GCMS note. Ot

That was my basic calculation is, if anyone has passed more than 6 months from their AOR it is ok to apply for GCMS otherwise I don't find any worth of it to apply.

Someone may not agree with me but it is my own assumption.

Best of luck.
July applicants(SGVO) started getting AOR from the begining of December, not October and almost all of the July bangladeshi applicants got stuck with no further update after AOR. Most unlucky lot among FSW14 applicants. However, no disagreement with your assumption, just pointed the helpful side of GCMS, that's it. Otherwise we all know GCMS NOTES don't make any difference in progress of any status.

lighthouse

Feb 21, 2012
Shamrajjo said:
Hi Bro,

Thank you and +1 for update your profile.

Though you didn't mention the email ID from sender however it seems confusing request from you. Usually VO doesn't offer any applicant for email communication with them. VO suggests to raise CSE or courier the documents to prescribed address.

However please clear to us with full of their email to justify of VO communication. Or you can verify with your other email communication from them like AOR.

If all are same then you need send their query by raise CSE and courier your updated CV with your all publications and filed of studies information which were missing in your CV for initial application submission but you sent more documents on related area where as you missed out to mentioned those in your CV.

Hope it may help you.

Best of luck.

Its real..not fake...u should send...

naveed_2058

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
mcgyver said:
No, no. The consent form does include a section for the main applicant's spouse. You need to use that and ask your spouse to sign there. Otherwise, GCMS notes will white-out spouse related data.

So, there is no need to fill out a second form for the main applicant's husband/wife. An extra form is needed for any other 18+ dependent.
Thank you for the information :)

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alibuft said:
There is no doubt that the mail has come from VO.
I got all mail from: spore.immigration @ international.gc.ca
Even my name and file number, everything is right.
In initial application there was no option to send CV.
Well, then you need to send your updated CV through CSE raise and also by courier to avoid any missing and time consuming.

Please don't forget to make a cover letter for your CV update addressing to "Visa Officer".

For CSE
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

Courier those hard copy docs to below address:

IMMIGRATION SECTION
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
One George Street #11-01,
SINGAPORE 049145

Don’t worry they will not send you any acknowledgement, will update directly to your file.

Re CV - So far I know everyone sent their updated CV at the initial application submission at CIC. Even though spouse's CV if he/she do job. It was mandatory for FSW application. I think somehow you missed out to read the checklist.

Hope it will help you..
Best of luck.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jewel123 said:
July applicants(SGVO) started getting AOR from the begining of December, not October and almost all of the July bangladeshi applicants got stuck with no further update after AOR. Most unlucky lot among FSW14 applicants. However, no disagreement with your assumption, just pointed the helpful side of GCMS, that's it. Otherwise we all know GCMS NOTES don't make any difference in progress of any status.
Thanks buddy for your update....

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Shamrajjo said:
Well, then you need to send your updated CV through CSE raise and also by courier to avoid any missing and time consuming.

Please don't forget to make a cover letter for your CV update addressing to "Visa Officer".

For CSE
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

Courier those hard copy docs to below address:

IMMIGRATION SECTION
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
One George Street #11-01,
SINGAPORE 049145

Don't worry they will not send you any acknowledgement, will update directly to your file.

Re CV - So far I know everyone sent their updated CV at the initial application submission at CIC. Even though spouse's CV if he/she do job. It was mandatory for FSW application. I think somehow you missed out to read the checklist.

Hope it will help you..
Best of luck.
CV was not in document checklist for FSW.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zstream said:
CV was not in document checklist for FSW.
Yes you are right.. there is not mentioned in CIC documents check list but i think it is hidden for FSW.
Like when you are required to send ECA report, it is required to send all educational documents along with ECA then it is common that as a professional who is applying for FSW should include undated CV which should match with Schedule 3 form.

From my personal judgment is, as a professional's identity is at anywhere in the world that would reflect from the person's CV and from his other activities. Otherwise how the company / any authority will judge the person's professionalism. After review CV then go for check their educational docs and working experience certificate.

That is reason CV is very important for any professional person anywhere in the world and also the reason LinkedIn is very popular for every professional and profession.

:) :)

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Shamrajjo said:
Yes you are right.. there is not mentioned in CIC documents check list but i think it is hidden for FSW.
Like when you are required to send ECA report, it is required to send all educational documents along with ECA then it is common that as a professional who is applying for FSW should include undated CV which should match with Schedule 3 form.

From my personal judgment is, as a professional's identity is at anywhere in the world that would reflect from the person's CV and from his other activities. Otherwise how the company / any authority will judge the person's professionalism. After review CV then go for check their educational docs and working experience certificate.

That is reason CV is very important for any professional person anywhere in the world and also the reason LinkedIn is very popular for every professional and profession.

:) :)
It is not recommended to send any additional thing that is not specified by doc list or requested.There is economic class form to give professional/job
related description. Additional docs rise questions, irritation or caused biased output. No need to prove if a person have enriched professional life, as
long as anyone meet the bare minimum requirement they are equal to VO.

Regarding ECE, it is mentioned to provide certificate with the ECE report clearly in the doc checklist.

DreamCanadaBD

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Dear Experts,

is visafile.info reliable for GCMS notes. It costs $25. In the forum, i saw suggestion regarding caipsnotes.com that costs $40..........need some insight.