Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
Yes U r right..Minimum requirement of attending CIIP is Medical Request

jewel123 said:
It means if you haven't received your MR yet you can't attend... right?

kmrohanahmed

Apr 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Unknown!
NOC Code......
Hi-
Can you please give me the information of VFS service for PR visa stamping...
What are the charges to send passport for visa stamping? Furthermore, is it necessary for all the applicant to go to submit the passports (My wife and two child are submitting their passports for visa stamping).

Thanks in advance.

M_Bd

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
21-04-2016
Med's Done....
24-04-2016
Interview........
Waived, Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2016
kmrohanahmed said:
Hi-
Can you please give me the information of VFS service for PR visa stamping...
What are the charges to send passport for visa stamping? Furthermore, is it necessary for all the applicant to go to submit the passports (My wife and two child are submitting their passports for visa stamping).

Thanks in advance.
Dear Brother,
You'll get all the info at the following website.

Regards

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Bangladesh/servicechargeschedule.html

Tia009

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 DECEMBER
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
20th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
25th March 2015
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
18 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 October 2015
LANDED..........
18th March 2016
Hi all,
A month is on already since the MMR status was updated (Got only MMR, nothing else). Nothing since then?
When do you think I might get to hear about RPRF?
By the way, I've applied for Machine Readable Passport for my baby (He has a hand written one) after the Med was done (with the old one). Is it going to be a big hassle to update passport information at the SgVO if by chance RPRF comes before passport? Hope to get the passport next week.
How long do they take to confirm you a place in CIIP? Registered couple of weeks back, again no luck there either!

Thanks in advance,

afaruq

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
AOR Received.
18-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
19-Sep-2014
Med's Request
12-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
22-Nov-2014 (eCAS updated on 12-Feb-15)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Vorsha
LANDED..........
Allah Vorsha
Tia009 said:
Hi all,
A month is on already since the MMR status was updated (Got only MMR, nothing else). Nothing since then?
When do you think I might get to hear about RPRF?
By the way, I've applied for Machine Readable Passport for my baby (He has a hand written one) after the Med was done (with the old one). Is it going to be a big hassle to update passport information at the SgVO if by chance RPRF comes before passport? Hope to get the passport next week.
How long do they take to confirm you a place in CIIP? Registered couple of weeks back, again no luck there either!

Thanks in advance,
TIA, you are an unique one. As most of us have got the medical, PCC and RPRF request sametime. but you got only medical. anyway,
once you are done with your passport of your babe surely it should contain the old passport number as a reference as you might use the hand written passport number into your application.

Tia009

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 DECEMBER
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
20th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
25th March 2015
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
18 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 October 2015
LANDED..........
18th March 2016
afaruq said:
TIA, you are an unique one. As most of us have got the medical, PCC and RPRF request sametime. but you got only medical. anyway,
once you are done with your passport of your babe surely it should contain the old passport number as a reference as you might use the hand written passport number into your application.
Faruq vi,
Thanks a lot,
Hope 'unique' in a good sense, not bad :(

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
My RPRF Experience at SCB (Gulshan-2)

Today morning, I went to the Gulshan-2 branch of SCB. There, at counter-4, the guy with a French-cut beard, who handled my RPRF DD request, was friendly and jolly. He asked me to fill out 3 forms: KYC, TM, and DD request and helped me do it. Then he went over the checklist of documents I was supposed to submit and found everything OK. He said, "All your documents are right to the point! Clients usually miss one or two."

I smiled and did not take any credits of it because the list of documents has been perfected over time by individual forum members who were my predecessors in terms of dealing with RPRF issues. Early individuals went to SCB and heard for the first time that such documents would be required. They went and came back due to missing documents and shared experience on this forum. I just used a ready list. LOL.

So, I told him about this website and how we, forum members, help each other keep ourselves up-to-date. He showed interest and asked a question or two, about this site.

He added some more SCB documents to the pile of mine, making it twice as thick, and was telling his female colleague, "All these are for a single transaction.. ha ha ha."

Today's rate was 67 BDT per CAD. SCB service charge was 1800. So, the total was around 68000 BDT. He asked me to wait and I didn't have to wait long before he called my name and handed over the 980-CAD DD. He asked me to write my name and application number on the back of the DD. I was a bit surprised because SGVO asks us to do it. How did he know about that? I guess he dealt with so many RPRF requests.

Just to recap, for those who will be visiting SCB for DD's, the list below is all I needed to submit:
- Copies of passport pages, even of children for whom RPRF charges are not applicable
- Original passports, even of children for whom RPRF charges are not applicable
- Original Nikahnama [He will just see it and return.]
- Copy of Nikahnama in Bengali
- Copy of Nikahnama in English
- Copy of the general application form initially submitted to CIO
- Printout of the main instruction (RPRF, PCC, med, background) document (PDF) received by email from SGVO
- Copy of the medical payment receipt
- Printouts of medical forms (PDF) received by email from SGVO
- Printout of the RPRF letter (PDF) received by email from SGVO
- Printouts of web-pages showing required RPRF amount on the CIC website

Lastly, it is a big "NO", when it comes to choosing the Gulshan-1 branch for RPRF purposes. Some people may honestly tell you, "Why? I got mine from there without any troubles!" Yes, that may be true but now they are different. They are now bureaucratic. I went to Gulshan-1 yesterday just to collect forms. The guy at the counter unnecessarily gave me 2 KYC forms, one for my wife and one for me, requiring both our signatures, whereas the Gulshan-2 guy gave me just one for myself. Also, since I have no account at SCB, the Gulshan-1 guy was insisting me to find someone who had one for the payment or, in the worse case, open an account! Thanks to God that today I decided to avoid Gulshan-1 and go to Gulshan-2.

afaruq

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
AOR Received.
18-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
19-Sep-2014
Med's Request
12-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Vorsha
LANDED..........
Allah Vorsha
Re: My RPRF Experience at SCB (Gulshan-2)

mcgyver said:
Today morning, I went to the Gulshan-2 branch of SCB. There, at counter-4, the guy with a French-cut beard, who handled my RPRF DD request, was friendly and jolly. He asked me to fill out 3 forms: KYC, TM, and DD request and helped me do it. Then he went over the checklist of documents I was supposed to submit and found everything OK. He said, "All your documents are right to the point! Clients usually miss one or two."

I smiled and did not take any credits of it because the list of documents has been perfected over time by individual forum members who were my predecessors in terms of dealing with RPRF issues. Early individuals went to SCB and heard for the first time that such documents would be required. They went and came back due to missing documents and shared experience on this forum. I just used a ready list. LOL.

So, I told him about this website and how we, forum members, help each other keep ourselves up-to-date. He showed interest and asked a question or two, about this site.

He added some more SCB documents to the pile of mine, making it twice as thick, and was telling his female colleague, "All these are for a single transaction.. ha ha ha."

Today's rate was 67 BDT per CAD. SCB service charge was 1800. So, the total was around 68000 BDT. He asked me to wait and I didn't have to wait long before he called my name and handed over the 980-CAD DD. He asked me to write my name and application number on the back of the DD. I was a bit surprised because SGVO asks us to do it. How did he know about that? I guess he dealt with so many RPRF requests.

Just to recap, for those who will be visiting SCB for DD's, the list below is all I needed to submit:
- Copies of passport pages, even of children for whom RPRF charges are not applicable
- Printout of the main instruction (RPRF, PCC, med, background) document (PDF) received by email from SGVO
- Printout of web-pages showing required RPRF amount on the CIC website

Lastly, it is a big "NO", when it comes to choosing the Gulshan-1 branch for RPRF purposes. Some people may honestly tell you, "Why? I got mine from there without any troubles!" Yes, that may be true but now they are different. They are now bureaucratic. I went to Gulshan-1 yesterday just to collect forms. The guy at the counter unnecessarily gave me 2 KYC forms, one for my wife and one for me, requiring both our signatures, whereas the Gulshan-2 guy gave me just one for myself. Also, since I have no account at SCB, the Gulshan-1 guy was insisting me to find someone who had one for the payment or, in the worse case, open an account! Thanks to God that today I decided to avoid Gulshan-1 and go to Gulshan-2.
I also did RPRF with that guy and i forgot his name. he is good. yes you are right as north branch of SCB is the only place to do this.

udas1982

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2016
Nomination.....
29 October 2014
AOR Received.
09 December 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
2nd line 28 August
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Over Phone on 28/10/2016
Passport Req..
06/12/2016
mcgyver said:

- Printout of web-pages showing required RPRF amount on the CIC website

Thanks for the info

udas1982

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2016
Nomination.....
29 October 2014
AOR Received.
09 December 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
2nd line 28 August
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Over Phone on 28/10/2016
Passport Req..
06/12/2016
afsun1105 said:
ALHAMDULLLAH

:) Got MR, RPRF and PCC today. :)

Praying for all the pending applicants.

Great bhaiya :D

tahmid123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2133 (Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tia009 said:
Faruq vi,
Thanks a lot,
Hope 'unique' in a good sense, not bad :(
Brother!

I did my medical at the same time and paid my landing fee. After that no request for passport. Did you have any update?

afaruq

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
AOR Received.
18-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
19-Sep-2014
Med's Request
12-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Vorsha
LANDED..........
Allah Vorsha
tahmid123 said:
Brother!

I did my medical at the same time and paid my landing fee. After that no request for passport. Did you have any update?

@tahmid
Did you receive "medical report received" at your e-CAS?

afaruq

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
AOR Received.
18-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
19-Sep-2014
Med's Request
12-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Vorsha
LANDED..........
Allah Vorsha
here is there anybody who has applied through visa center inc, dhanmondi dhaka? if you done upto Medical part, please send me message to my inbox. Appreciate support.

rht

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 27th August, 2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Re: My RPRF Experience at SCB (Gulshan-2)

afaruq said:
I also did RPRF with that guy and i forgot his name. he is good. yes you are right as north branch of SCB is the only place to do this.
His name is Ahmed. he is very helpful. my application DD and RPRF DD, both were done by him.

dream4canada2015

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 5
AOR Received.
Jan 28
File Transfer...
Dec 5
Med's Request
If Allah mercy on me
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah wants
LANDED..........
If Allah allows
[size=15pt]আইলশাগুলা ৩ দিনের ছুটিতে যাবার আগে কি পারতোনা আমার ২য় লাইনটা আপডেট করে অফিস ছাড়তে!!!... কুড়ার ঘরের কুড়ার পাল্লায় পড়ে জীবনটাই অতিষ্ট করে ফেল্লাম... ধুর ভাল্লাগেনা.... :mad: