06/10/15
Passport Req..
19/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/10/2015
LANDED..........
Shamrajjo said:

Hi All,

Understanding that sometime I am writing too much against each and every post during my free time. Honestly I am trying to feedback as much I know.

I already notified that if anyone feels hurt from my post that please reply/post on my writing then everyone can know that the post is wrong rather you just put the "Poor" rating. :( :(

"Poor" rating doesn't make sense to other's in this forum except who is putting it.

It is a open forum and I understand everyone is helping to others or sharing the good/Bad news as a family.

I hope you could understand what I am want to say here.

If you don't like I will not post anymore in future but please raise the hand that where I need to correct.

Thanks you and all the best ....

Dear, Dont bother at all for those. If they dont understand/appreciate your best effort(helping with your level best knowledge), your good intention, then we can assume what kind of person they are...Just keep up your good work.
Thanks.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tupa said:
Many many thanks for your positive and inspirational word Shamrajjo bhai... May God bless you... // Tupa and family
You are always welcome sister...
For your small tips that when you are going through Dhaka immigration, just be motivated with your smile and ask immigration officer for some motivational message. You can ask them about their hard working, their family, like how many children or doesn't have.... why they are getting too late to go their home bla...bla..., why the system is too slow.... it is nothing but they will feel that some passenger has heart for talking with something.... otherwise most of time they feel bore to work with various kind of people specially for worker migration..... :) :) :)

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hoping_15 said:
Dear, Dont bother at all for those. If they dont understand/appreciate your best effort(helping with your level best knowledge), your good intention, then we can assume what kind of person they are...Just keep up your good work.
Thanks.
Thanks you :) :) :)

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
http://www.banglanews24.com/beta/fullnews/bn/370629.html

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
tupa said:
Dear Bhaiya thanks a lot.
what we can do, after check-in, taking boarding pass can one of us wait before going immigration and one of us go stand in Immigrations queue? once my immigration is done, my husband can go for the immigration? is there any place after Airline checkin I can stand and wait?? there is no other way.. we have no one to help..... thanks.
Dear Tupa,

You are thinking about you & your spouse way too much. There is nothing to be afraid of. If you face any problem then you can call the airport magistrate. Below is their phone number.

01866 5 44444 01787 661144
01866 5 66666 01787 661166

There are 2 magistrates working at the airport. One's name is Mr. Yousuf.
You can also check their facebook page. Below is the link..

https://www.facebook.com/magistrates.all.airports.bangladesh?ref=br_tf

Regards
Raisa's Husband

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
Shamrajjo said:

Hi All,

Understanding that sometime I am writing too much against each and every post during my free time. Honestly I am trying to feedback as much I know.

I already notified that if anyone feels hurt from my post that please reply/post on my writing then everyone can know that the post is wrong rather you just put the "Poor" rating. :( :(

"Poor" rating doesn't make sense to other's in this forum except who is putting it.

It is a open forum and I understand everyone is helping to others or sharing the good/Bad news as a family.

I hope you could understand what I am want to say here.

If you don't like I will not post anymore in future but please raise the hand that where I need to correct.

Thanks you and all the best ....

Wow....look at you. Remember what you said when I shouted to someone in an aggressive manner because that person deserved so. Now why you are bothered about receiving a poor rating. How irony is that!

Regards
Raisa's Husband

dreamboy

Nov 12, 2014
Its almost 6 Weeks since I received "eligibility to be processed" letter from CIC. But, I haven't received yet any Acknowledgement email from Singapore VISA Office. But, one of my colleagues have got that email from Singapore VISA Office within 4 weeks.

So, I am little bit tensed as I haven't received that email from Singapore VISA Office. So, anyone can help me to understand the importance of that email from Singapore VISA Office?[size=10pt][/size]

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
razib_likes_mapleleaf said:
Alhamdulillah i've got my PER on 20 Feb
Applicant: 2 Dec
DD charged: 26 Jan
NOC: 2172
Plz pray for me
Congratulations!

bdranger

Jan 28, 2015
zstream said:
That is strange. Did you raise the CSE after the AOR? I also raised a CSE late in January after getting AOR about adding my spouse. I got a reply from them after one working day.
I raised the CSE after receiving PER. Think have to raise another one. What is SGVO's reply on ur CSE. Pls share if possible.

Thanks a lot.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raisa Nazrana said:
Wow....look at you. Remember what you said when I shouted to someone in an aggressive manner because that person deserved so. Now why you are bothered about receiving a poor rating. How irony is that!

Regards
Raisa's Husband
Hello Bhaiya,

I think my point was little different from you....

Actually my intention was not to inform about the “Poor” rating neither “Good” rating. We all are here very matured and professional from different sector and entity then why we want to talk the behind the person/personality. We shouldn't compare anybody's post that who is good.. Who's information reliable.. Who writing is perfect ... We can write whatever our experience, may be that info is incorrect. So what.. then other member can correct it by their seniority/experience overview. It is not shame rather it is good to share their own information.

I have seen yesterday that in average 1 person in a second visits in ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM page. There are lot of anonymous viewers visit this forum every moment. Even they are not posting their info but they are comparing their info from this forum. Very few members are posting their thought.. Their experience... their knowledge.. But it doesn't mean that those are bad or we should oppose the post.

Everyone is ideal/unique here. No one is comparable to other but we are in same boat, in same team, same family for same destination... Everyone is working in different places but how much time every person spending here to see others news and share their information. If you calculate it by wages/cost then it could be one of the expensive forum in the world.

So if you think from A~Z that the how many forum members coming and going that is not matter but I can say everyone is getting help from here and we, who are writing/posting our thought and experience that should be useful to other rather harmful anyhow.

We should accept criticism to prove our professionalism then we could learn from it. I hope everyone has direct/indirect support it.

Thanks you all... :) :) :)

dhakaattitude

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-09-2014
File Transfer...
24-10-2014
Shamrajjo said:
GCMS Notes...

First of all, to raise GCMS note doesn't impact on file processing and within time frame the notes will received by requested person. The GCMS file is a computer printout from Ottawa, Canada where it will have the details of the points calculations, immigration officer's notes, program assistant's notes, details of the processing stages passed, etc.

Good time to raise it:
It is not good to raise GCMS note if you have not received your Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) then the GCMS Notes will probably not have been created yet. So it's best to request GCMS Notes when you receive your AOR. However, sometimes there can be delays in sending out AOR's and obtaining your GCMS Notes can confirm whether the Immigration office has started processing the application or not.

Good to know the minimum but important info:

The GCMS file will normally have, at minimum, two useful pieces of information:
  • The forward date will tell you when your application will be put on an immigration officer's desk for formal assessment. This is when you will discover if you have been granted an interview waiver. Please note that the forward date is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a time frame for an interview or selection decision.

• The preliminary points assessment (entered by paper screeners at the visa office) will indicate whether the visa office is interpreting your application in the way you had hoped. If a problem appears here then you have the opportunity to send additional documents in before an immigration officer formally assesses the file.

Good to know an invited to an interview:
The GCMS file will have the immigration officer's notes entered when he reviewed the file and decided an interview was required. The GCMS notes will normally indicate to you why you need to be interviewed.

Good to know after passed medicals, and paid the Right of Landing Fee:
The normal reason for delays after medical are CSIS (Canadian Security and Intelligence Service) security checks or a processing error. The GCMS file will indicate if security checks have been completed, and what other steps are outstanding if any.
Hellow brother,

Thanks for your detailed info, which in my case can be of most value. App Rcvd: 7th MAY, PER: 11th SEP, AOR: Never received 2nd Line: 24th OCT. I applied for GCMS notes on the 27th JAN. Since you mentioned its not best practice to apply for GCMS W/O AOR, will my effort go in vain?

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
bdranger said:
I raised the CSE after receiving PER. Think have to raise another one. What is SGVO's reply on ur CSE. Pls share if possible.

Thanks a lot.
You should not raised CSE after PER. Once you get the AOR from SGVO then let them know about the change in family.

They will send the details.

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO) Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Done On: XX XX 2015 | Additional Docs Rcved by VO:07 01 2016
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
PPR: XX XX 2016 | Submitted to VFS: XX XX 2016 | Received by SVGO: XX XX 2016
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
Dear Seniors,

Is it possible to list down the fees required for the overall process ?
I looked down here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp but failed to extract required information.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
falam said:
Dear Seniors,

Is it possible to list down the fees required for the overall process ?
I looked down here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp but failed to extract required information.
Its normally 550 + 490 CAD per adult person.This is of course excluding all others, like the medical, courier and ECA cost and other misc like IELTS fee.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhakaattitude said:
Hellow brother,

Thanks for your detailed info, which in my case can be of most value. App Rcvd: 7th MAY, PER: 11th SEP, AOR: Never received 2nd Line: 24th OCT. I applied for GCMS notes on the 27th JAN. Since you mentioned its not best practice to apply for GCMS W/O AOR, will my effort go in vain?
Hi Bhaiya,

As my observation by your nearer applicants timeline, you should receive your AOR within first week of September’14 however you have missed out to receive the Email confirmation of acknowledgement from VO but your second line has added on same time with other applicants on last week of Oct’14 (24~30 Oct’14). In that time second line added timeline were 30~40 days after AOR but now it has increased to 40~50 days or more than.

In all together there are 13 applicants who were applied in May’14 out of total 32 applicants from SGVO SS. Almost 50% in the first month (May) and rest of from June to till now.

In May applicants there are 3 applicants already received VISA, 2 are PPR, 1 is MR and 4 are in Second line added. But rest of all are still AOR/PER stage.

From your query definitely it is worth to apply your GCMS as your application received at CIC in the first place however still you are in second line. It is confirmed that you are not rejected/any further papers requirement by VO otherwise VO will send you email for their rejection within second line added time.

I assume your file has stuck due to some security checking issue either your internal/international points.

Hope it will resolve soon and you will receive MR+PPR.

:) :) :)