Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Shamrajjo said:
Yes... If they charged CC/DD that means it is in the CAP. There shouldn't be doubt.
But if mistakenly they charged definitely then will return the fund and will be informed by Email.

Did you check your DD has encashed yet or not.

Thanks..
Thanks.. No I couldn't yet check whether my DD has encashed or not.. BTW, i was referring from one thread where someone was claiming so.. Confused.. He wrote...

"Not want to disappoint anyone but I got a letter today from CIC stating my application wont be processed as it was received after the maximum of 1000 complete FSW app per NOC2281 was reached.

My CC was charged on 21 January .

It also stated that my application fee would be refunded ."

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamidur said:
Thanks.. No I couldn't yet check whether my DD has encashed or not.. BTW, i was referring from one thread where someone was claiming so.. Confused.. He wrote...

"Not want to disappoint anyone but I got a letter today from CIC stating my application wont be processed as it was received after the maximum of 1000 complete FSW app per NOC2281 was reached.

My CC was charged on 21 January .

It also stated that my application fee would be refunded ."
Hamid Bhai,

At this stage only way to wait for the final letter if the NOC has CAPPED.
Meantime I suggest please check with bank that your DD has encashed or not.
That is only way to get a confirmation about your application status within next 4~5 days time.

I assume you should get your PER but may be there some mistake on your Email ID ....
Otherwise by this time you should receive NER email from CIC that you are out of CAP.

If your DD has issued by SCB then you can talked to Manager/Senior level personnel can get email confirmation from Royal Bank of Canada about the DD encashment. If you have known person then SCB will not charge you otherwise you need to pay CAD25 for this written information.

Hope it will help you.. :) :)

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Shamrajjo said:
Hamid Bhai,

At this stage only way to wait for the final letter if the NOC has CAPPED.
Meantime I suggest please check with bank that your DD has encashed or not.
That is only way to get a confirmation about your application status within next 4~5 days time.

I assume you should get your PER but may be there some mistake on your Email ID ....
Otherwise by this time you should receive NER email from CIC that you are out of CAP.

If your DD has issued by SCB then you can talked to Manager/Senior level personnel can get email confirmation from Royal Bank of Canada about the DD encashment. If you have known person then SCB will not charge you otherwise you need to pay CAD25 for this written information.

Hope it will help you.. :) :)
Thanks bro for your reply.. I guess, no issue with my email ID as I already got auto-reply to my query from CIC to the same email address I used in my application.. also all the email ID associate with CIC is in my safe sender list.. The fact from other applicants is, none of the applicants on or after November 21st found their CC/DD charged or PER which effectively may have for two reasons. One NOC capped, second CIC stopped working on this NOC. If NOC is capped then someone like me should get the email for NER but no one yet received. Anywayz, i will wait for the rest of February and will query SCB about my DD encashmnet status may be at the end of the month. Do you think that is ok?

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamidur said:
Thanks bro for your reply.. I guess, no issue with my email ID as I already got auto-reply to my query from CIC to the same email address I used in my application.. also all the email ID associate with CIC is in my safe sender list.. The fact from other applicants is, none of the applicants on or after November 21st found their CC/DD charged or PER which effectively may have for two reasons. One NOC capped, second CIC stopped working on this NOC. If NOC is capped then someone like me should get the email for NER but no one yet received. Anywayz, i will wait for the rest of February and will query SCB about my DD encashmnet status may be at the end of the month. Do you think that is ok?
I think you should go to SCB to check your DD's status.
For my case I have checked on the scheduled date and got confirmation from SCB.
This made me little relief of my anxiety or tension though NOC is cool.

However if you want to wait until end of FEB it would be ok for confirmation of your application from CIC.

Wish you all the best... :) :) :)

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamidur said:
As per the Global Database your DD should charged in-between 15~20 Jan.
From your query other post "pritish87 on 17Feb", his application date is 27-Nov and his CC charged on 21-Jan. If his application has capped after they charged on 21-Jan then your DD should charged before as my assumption as 15~20 Jan and you are in capped.

Though still you didn't receive any rejection Email from CIC you will get PER letter very soon...

Finger Cross... Hope for the best..... :) :) :)

Neon2014

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
22/01/15 (PER)
AOR Received.
04/03/15
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015
Passport Req..
08-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2015
Shamrajjo said:
AOR !!!
[size=16pt][size=20pt]Yes...It is...
[/size]

Just received email from SGVO.
Please, please pray for us for future positive result.
Thanks you....Wish you all the best...
:) :) :)

Congrats brother! and good luck for the future! :D

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
v_i_r_u_s said:
One of my Colleague got MR on 17th February 2015

His application details are given below:
NOC:0013

Application Received at CIC : 9th June

PER: 3rd October 2014
AOR: 7th November 2014
MR: 17th February 2015

No 2nd Line on ECAS yet
Awesome! Congrats on your friend! thanks for sharing this!

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shamrajjo said:
AOR !!!
[size=16pt][size=20pt]Yes...It is...
[/size]

Just received email from SGVO.
Please, please pray for us for future positive result.
Thanks you....Wish you all the best...
:) :) :)

Congrats!~

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpio939 said:
Bangladesh Bank circular regarding Release of foreign exchange in form of US Dollar note

Foreign Exchange Policy Department of Bangladesh Bank has recently published a new circular regarding release of cash USD,
upto $,5000 (Five thousand), per person.

To download the Original circular from BB site click here (as pdf file): http://bit.ly/1AhRtu1 FEPD Circular No. 02 : Release of foreign exchange in form of US Dollar note

Good share! Thanks!

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
milansaha said:
My Landing Experience on Toronto Pearson airport

Today i will share my experience of my journey to Canada. I landed on 30th Jan in Toronto Pearson airport.

I choose Emirates(Dhaka to Toronto) and bought the tickets through IOM ( Nasimul bhai / nibrahim @ iom.int). You can email him if you also want to buy tickets. They have very good rate for Toronto by emirates/turkish and qatar(not sure though).

We got huge discount on tickets. Their usual price was 115,000 BDT per person and i paid only 71,094 BDT. Two tickets costed me 142,188 tk in economy class. Booked the ticket on 19th january and flight was on 29th Jan at 6.15PM.

Reached to the airport a bit early, 3 hours ago. We had 4 bags(3 of them were below 23kg and only one of them was 32kg for which we had to pay 50 USD for the extra weight) and 2 hand luggage. I will suggest to keep the hand bag/back pack light weight since you have to walk a lot in the airports. While we checked in emirates counter in Dhaka airport the person in the counter upgraded our seats to business class for free up to Dubai. BD immigration did not check so much.....so dont worry. Try to bring as much money as possible in hand bag or pocket. Share the money with all family members hand bag. Dont put it at one place. When i came ...i faced no issue in baggage checking.

We had our transit in Dubai for around 12 hours We reached in dubai at 9.55 PM and our flight to Toronto was in the next day at 10AM. The business class experience was really awesome in Emirates. It was a Boeing 777. Huge leg space and sleeping arrangement. Nice in flight entertainment system. Food was great. They served much foods....Nuts..fruits...even chocolates. Finest drinks like Chevas Regal..Martini..Beiles..even Champagne was for free. I had Chevas regal and Champagne. They served the drinks with nuts. Awesome service. Didnt notice when how it has been passed 05 HRS 40 MIN and we reached dubai. Then we landed at dubai airport. Such a big airport with awesomeness. We went to emirates bank counter in the airport for stamping our passports and then went to passport counters where the imigration officer provided our one day tarnsit visa on the go.Directions was really great in this big airport and we headed to out hotel in few mins. Loved the city on our way to hotel. The hotel was really nice including the food experience at dinner and breakfast. Ya...it was buffet. We ate a lot. :D :D :D. Dubai will be in my list to pass some days in my future tours. Seriously!

Then the morning came and we got ready for our next flight to Toronto. Its gonna be long journey of 15 hours. What the heck! Such a long journey. It was boring this time. Long long journey in the economy class. Felt like overpopulated cabin :p. But overall not that bad journey expect the duration/15 hrs. Sleeping...watching movie...having food helped me to pass this long time.

At last, its the time to land in the dream land...ya..the Pearson Airport. The flight landed in time. It was around 3.30 PM. Lovely sunny day was outside of the plane. Felt really happy with looking at the sunny day since it was winter(-20 c) here. Ice and ice wherever eyes reach though it was a sunny day. I guessed winter is gloomy here. But i was wrong i guess. The day was bright. We landed in Terminal 3. Headed to immigration. There was no rush. It took only 15 mins. Provided the canadian address here. I gave the COPR and Passport and then went to the SIN counter to get the SIN number. There waited for 20 mins and we got the SIN number.

Then headed to the baggage counter. We provided the b4 form and good accompanying list there. The officer was happy to see that we printed the GOLD goods photo and he kept a copy of the lists. Thats it. We got the baggage in the chain ready. It took one hour to complete the landing process. Now its time to heading out of the airport. My friends were waiting there. Got an warm welcome :) :) :)
Thank you! Congratulations on a safe landing! Good Luck with your new journey!

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snow_ski said:
Finally it's all done! :) It took total 8 months!

Application-June 19, 14
PER-Oct 16, 15
AOR- Nov 25, 14
Med/RPRF/PPR-Jan 21, 14
Visa- Feb 16, 15

Thanks to everyone for all the support..... May Allah bless us all.
Congrats! God Bless!

bdranger

Jan 28, 2015
ashif_eee said:
Vaia,

U may send a CSE, but no need to wait for their reply if they takes over a week....Just send below docs....It will suffice....:)

Forms:
1. Cover Letter stating ur changes
2. Generic App form- Principal applicant
3. Schedule A - Background declaration -spouse
4. Additional Family info- Spouse
5. Supplementary -Travels- Principal applicant
6. Fee payment
7. Doc checklist
8. 15-20 marriage Photos

DOCUMENTS
1. Photo-6 copy with 5 copy written name
2. 550 CAD
3. Birth Certificate
4. Passport- Spouse
5. Marriage Certificate
6. Nikahnama (English ver)
7.Settlement fund ( CAD: $13,837 for two person)-Bank cert+Statement
8. Police clearance certificate-Spouse
9. All educational docs- spouse (though checklist does not indicate those but recently SGVO asking this to several applicant)

Courier those hard copy docs to ur VO address:

IMMIGRATION SECTION
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
One George Street #11-01,
SINGAPORE 049145

Dont worry they will not send u any acknowledgement,will update directly to ur file.
Vaiya,

Is IELTS required for spouse?

Thanks

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
bdranger said:
Vaiya,

Thanks
Did you raise a CSE for the change in marriage status?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
bdranger said:
Vaiya,

Thanks

Vaia,

After application/PER u need not required to add spouse's IELTS....But if she already attended for IELTS. then I will suggest u to send it too....:)

sujan_cs

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Dear All,
I send my passport on 27.01.2015 to SGVO through VFS. Today I found my ECAS Status shows "Decision Made".
Pls keep us in your prayer.

Best wishes for all.