26/08/2015
Med's Request
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
26/12/2016, REPORT SUBMITTED : 27/12/2016, MEDICAL PASSED: 29/12/2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
16/01/2017, PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 18/01/2017, 2ND TIME: 01/06/2017,PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017; PASSPORT RECEIVED :06/02/2017, 2ND TIME: 15/06/2017,PASSPORT RECEIVED :05/07/2017
LANDED..........
30/10/2017
desertfox said:
Congrats rksaha!

Hope you get MR soon. All the best.
Thanks for wishes.

afaruq

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
AOR Received.
18-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
19-Sep-2014
Med's Request
12-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
22-Nov-2014 (eCAS updated on 12-Feb-15)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Vorsha
LANDED..........
Allah Vorsha
ziafsw said:
It will not affect ur application brother. and its normal.
Zia bro, i am definitely confused here as my agency as well as my relative immigrant in canada both suggested me not to send gCMS unless it is too much delayed and case like me where at least send MR and RPRF. advise please

ZakiaDristy

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
all sent together
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on 22.12.16. 15.1.17 (collected from vfs)
LANDED..........
2017 April Insha Allah
Brothers and sisters,

as many of you I'm waiting for my MR but at this point I really want to ensure that I have a fair idea about what I'm going to do once I get there in Canada. I know my 7 yrs experience on marketing job and BBA degree isn't going to be counted. As a mother of a 1.5yr old I think I won't able to study or work fully. My husband is confused and concerned about gfuture because we have no idea about the costs and the possible income.ppl say once u go there you'll have to do survival jobs and study simultaneously. But is the govt gonna help with the tuition fees? "Survival jobs" is a very vague term don't know what they mean by that. Anyone can help me to see what's ahead?

Please?!

siter_pakhi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 08, 2014
AOR Received.
June 09, 2014
File Transfer...
April 06, 2016
Med's Request
June 28, 2016
Med's Done....
July 23, 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
October 11, 2016 (Passport received by SVO: October 31, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
November 4, 2016
Can someone let us know the possibility of rejection of PNP applicant by CIC after competing Medical test & paying ROPR fee. Please assume that the applicant will pass the medical test and do not have any previous criminal record. What might be the other possible reasons that might yield rejection of the PNP application?

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZakiaDristy said:
Brothers and sisters,

as many of you I'm waiting for my MR but at this point I really want to ensure that I have a fair idea about what I'm going to do once I get there in Canada. I know my 7 yrs experience on marketing job and BBA degree isn't going to be counted. As a mother of a 1.5yr old I think I won't able to study or work fully. My husband is confused and concerned about gfuture because we have no idea about the costs and the possible income.ppl say once u go there you'll have to do survival jobs and study simultaneously. But is the govt gonna help with the tuition fees? "Survival jobs" is a very vague term don't know what they mean by that. Anyone can help me to see what's ahead?

Please?!
Hi Sis,

Be positive!!! Stick here!!! Try for better future!!!

Don’t think too much at this moment as long as you will touch down in Canada (InshaAllah)
For my understanding is very simple. We are going there for PR for our next generation. We have to hard work from day 1 to end to achieve it.

Just share of our idea. May be you will get some feedback –

My wife is main applicant, we both are working in multinational company in Bangladesh. We have two daughters both are studding one of best school in Dhaka.. bla…bla… So what!!! The main problem here we don’t feel secured in Dhaka from every aspect, even though every moment feel that we eating everything dirty to destroy our future and destroy ourselves and our final destination will be in hospital without caring…

Our plan A – if we get PR in Canada (Allah knows, wish ….) my wife and elder daughter will stay for some time there for my wife’s further study. Why… because as we know that our study and working experience will not work there. For example – if a Pakistani and a Bangladeshi apply for a job in your company then whom you select for them… I hope a Bangladesh because you know about his study, culture, working exp…..

So if we learn from our own selective decision then we have to have at least a diploma degree to get a good job based on foreign country’s perspective. I will provide them all finance from here. Study cost will be as a domestic student. My daughter will start school there which will be free of cost.

Time frame will be 1 years either my wife will manage a good job for initial family survival without my support then I and younger daughter will join there for further my study/work to support for full family and better planning…. In the mean time I can search job from here and also can short it out here to transfer all of things to there…

Plan B – if we don’t get any PR then we will leave here to USA forever…. (don’t ask how come)

Too much writing but a small story and true… :) :) :)

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afaruq said:
Zia bro, i am definitely confused here as my agency as well as my relative immigrant in canada both suggested me not to send gCMS unless it is too much delayed and case like me where at least send MR and RPRF. advise please
Hi Brother,

That is totally wrong information form your agent/consultant. Anytime anybody can raise GCMS note and that will NOT IMPACT on application and process.

Though it is going to pass around 3 months time from your Medical done, you could wait some more time to get your PPR and wish you will hear it soon. :) :) :)

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PUBLIC NOTICE - MRP PASSPORT

২০১৫ সালের ২৪ নভেম্বর এমআরপি বা মেশিন রিডেবল পাসপোর্ট ছাড়া বিদেশ ভ্রমণের শেষ দিন। ওই দিনের পরে আর কোনো প্রবাসী এক দেশ থেকে অন্য দেশে যেতে চাইলে অবশ্যই তার মেশিন রিডেবল পাসপোর্ট থাকতে হবে। আন্তর্জাতিক এভিয়েশন সংস্থা বাংলাদেশ সরকারকে বহু আগেই জানিয়ে দেয় ২০১৫ সালেল ২৪ নভেম্বরের পরে আর কোনো ব্যাক্তি এমআরপি ছাড়া বিদেশ ভ্রমণ করতে পারবেন না।

From 25th November 2015 onwards, foreign Governments may deny visa or entry to any person travelling with a non-MRP passport. The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) has set a deadline of the 24th November 2015 for globally phasing out all non-Machine Readable Passports (MRPs).

http://www.icao.int/Security/mrtd/Pages/24-NOV-2015.aspx

ZakiaDristy

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
all sent together
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on 22.12.16. 15.1.17 (collected from vfs)
LANDED..........
2017 April Insha Allah
Thanks! Yes for our future generations we are putting everything on stake. I hope we won't end up frustrated and broke.

May Allah guide us through this.

Shamrajjo said:
Hi Sis,

Be positive!!! Stick here!!! Try for better future!!!

Don't think too much at this moment as long as you will touch down in Canada (InshaAllah)
For my understanding is very simple. We are going there for PR for our next generation. We have to hard work from day 1 to end to achieve it.

Just share of our idea. May be you will get some feedback –

My wife is main applicant, we both are working in multinational company in Bangladesh. We have two daughters both are studding one of best school in Dhaka.. bla...bla... So what!!! The main problem here we don't feel secured in Dhaka from every aspect, even though every moment feel that we eating everything dirty to destroy our future and destroy ourselves and our final destination will be in hospital without caring...

Our plan A – if we get PR in Canada (Allah knows, wish ....) my wife and elder daughter will stay for some time there for my wife's further study. Why... because as we know that our study and working experience will not work there. For example – if a Pakistani and a Bangladeshi apply for a job in your company then whom you select for them... I hope a Bangladesh because you know about his study, culture, working exp.....

So if we learn from our own selective decision then we have to have at least a diploma degree to get a good job based on foreign country's perspective. I will provide them all finance from here. Study cost will be as a domestic student. My daughter will start school there which will be free of cost.

Time frame will be 1 years either my wife will manage a good job for initial family survival without my support then I and younger daughter will join there for further my study/work to support for full family and better planning.... In the mean time I can search job from here and also can short it out here to transfer all of things to there...

Plan B – if we don't get any PR then we will leave here to USA forever.... (don't ask how come)

Too much writing but a small story and true... :) :) :)

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZakiaDristy said:
Thanks! Yes for our future generations we are putting everything on stake. I hope we won't end up frustrated and broke.

May Allah guide us through this.
Hi Sis,

I didn't find your info in Global and SGVO database.

Please would you update your time line the Global Database, it is very simple...

For Global SS update please go to the below link and make your entry.
After submitting please click on the "Edit Your Response" link & bookmark it for future update.

http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

@ Admin please update SGVO Database

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
What happened to 2281? No DD encashment after November 20th Applicant.. Is this Capped OUT?

udas1982

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2016
Nomination.....
29 October 2014
AOR Received.
09 December 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
2nd line 28 August
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Over Phone on 28/10/2016
Passport Req..
06/12/2016

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamidur said:
What happened to 2281? No DD encashment after November 20th Applicant.. Is this Capped OUT?
Hi Brother,

Don't be upset, you will defiantly be in the race.
Your NOC last application received date is 20-Nov has got charged.

Most probably your payment method DD so it already cashed on Mid Jan (around 15~16 Jan) so you will received your PER by next week of time (mid Feb).

Finger crossed... Hope for the best... :) :) :)

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Thanks Bro for the encouragement... irony is that my application reached on Nov 21 and no update at Global SS after Nov 20.. :)

Shamrajjo said:
Hi Brother,

Don't be upset, you will defiantly be in the race.
Your NOC last application received date is 20-Nov has got charged.

Most probably your payment method DD so it already cashed on Mid Jan (around 15~16 Jan) so you will received your PER by next week of time (mid Feb).

Finger crossed... Hope for the best... :) :) :)