Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Human Harun said:
[size=10pt]THANKS SHAMRAJJO BHAI............. PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH[/size]
Sure brother... :) :) :)

By the way would you mind to update your profile information.
That can help us to know your file processing time line.. it is simple..

Click your "Profile"
Then you can see "Modify Profile"
Then click on "Forum Profile"

After that you can update all of your information and we all can see it underneath your Forum Name.

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
susanbd said:
Hellow Dear all

MY INBOX IS AGAIN SHINING RECEIVED AOR MAIL

PRAY FOR ME

SUSAN
Congrats Susan...It took hell lot of time for you to receive AOR. :) Anyway pls update the Global SS. :)

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
susanbd said:
Hellow Dear all

PRAY FOR ME

SUSAN
Congrats........

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
tamsam21 said:
Congrats........
Bro,

Have you provided additional docs that SGVO asked for? Did you send by courier?

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
Raisa Nazrana said:
Bro,

Have you provided additional docs that SGVO asked for? Did you send by courier?
Haven't sent yet... will send by next week... cause I'll make FD from some portion of my POF.. so need to send the copy of FD also...

Yes.. I'll send by Courier

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
susanbd said:
Hellow Dear all

PRAY FOR ME

SUSAN
Congrates Susan :)

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Hi,

I need some expert opinion on Proof of Fund.

After sending the application I got married and I will update VO to add my spouse with the application this month.

Now the problem is, there are lots of transaction in the last 6 month and I broke the fixed deposits that I had shown previously. I also put some money to my wife's newly created bank account. My wife doesn't had a bank account previously and the newly created account has only 1 month of life span.

I will show the POF using both my account and my wife's account when I send VO the updated docs. Will this be a problem?

Should I send only the bank certificate or bank certificate + bank statements for both of us?

Also note the amount that I showed initially does cover for both person considering the devaluation of Canadian dollar. So if I to skip sending the update POF will that be a issue?

Please provide some feedback.

ahsan07

May 31, 2014
Shamrajjo said:
Apart from Ashif bhai's quoted I think govt officer has first priority than any general citizen of Bangladesh to get passport or any other govt services.

Once you go to passport office with official NOC you will get more faster and easiest way to get ordinary passport...
Thanks brother

CI_DREAM

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
08-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
zstream said:
Hi,

I need some expert opinion on Proof of Fund.

After sending the application I got married and I will update VO to add my spouse with the application this month.

Now the problem is, there are lots of transaction in the last 6 month and I broke the fixed deposits that I had shown previously. I also put some money to my wife's newly created bank account. My wife doesn't had a bank account previously and the newly created account has only 1 month of life span.

I will show the POF using both my account and my wife's account when I send VO the updated docs. Will this be a problem?

Should I send only the bank certificate or bank certificate + bank statements for both of us?

Also note the amount that I showed initially does cover for both person considering the devaluation of Canadian dollar. So if I to skip sending the update POF will that be a issue?

Please provide some feedback.
As you have nothing else to do you may submit both accounts information explaining the change of your family formation and marriage events (Marriage events may justify your point of breaking the fixed deposit and heavy transactions) in a cover letter.

All depends on what documents they are asking from you.

In another way, you may make FDR of your accounts money and show them the certificate.

Seniors can guide you more accurately.

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
Dear Forum Members... I need your expert comments...

As we know there are 4 steps at respective VO that an applicant required to pass - Eligibility, Security, Criminality, Medical.

As I have received additional Docs request without MR,, Have I passed the step of Eligibility before docs request..?

ahsan07

May 31, 2014
Dear respectable forum member,

Is any one done their medical from IOM Migration Health Assessment Clinic,
Prescription Point, banani? Is it ok in terms of cost, service etc.
regards

Oct 30, 2014
Hello dear Bangladeshi members. I have a situation. I am not an expert and trying to figure out a solution. I want to add my baby to my application as 2 days back I got PER. Now I have UCI number. So how can I convey the change. It will be great if some one put some light. One last thing do I have to wait till the file is transferred to SVO.
TIA

piklu99

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M_Bd said:
Dear piklu99,
First of all as I have seen in your post that few peoples are confusing regarding Hongkong transit visa for Bangladeshi passport holder!! I would like to confirm you that if your carrier is either Dragon Air or Cathy Pacific and if you are transiting through Hongkong to catch up your next Dragon Air or Cathy Pacific flight then you DO NOT need any transit visa if you are Bangladeshi passport holder. But mind it, if your carrier is other than Dragon Air or Cathy Pacific then you must need Hongkong transit visa. To verify, you can call to Dragon Air, Dhaka local office.

Another issue regarding your luggage destination, Well, I don't know whether your ticket is a single one or not? i.e. issued by Dragon Air, Dhaka with a single ticket number? or, separate ticket for Westjet with another number? However, please be informed that if it is a single ticket with single ticket number issued by Dragon Air upto Ottawa then you have to collect your luggages from Ottawa, no option to collect luggage from Toronto. Another major issue is, in USA & Canada most of the carrier except Southwest Airlines charges for each luggages US$25/35 for USA/Canada destinations. So if you have separate ticket i.e. issued by Westjet then they will charge for each luggages. But if you have a single ticket issued by Dragon Air then that means you don't need to pay for luggages, you can carry upto 2 pieces 23 KG luggage for free of cost. Your immigration and luggage checks would be done at Toronto Pearson and you have to catch up your Ottawa flight from Domestic terminal. You may request at Dhaka check in counter to collect luggages at Toronto Pearson and check in at Domestic counter at your own, but I guess they won't allow. My experience is, I had a flight from Dhaka--Singapore--Manila route by Singapore Airlines, I had requested at Dhaka check in counter to collect my luggage at Singapore but they refused to do so, so I had to collect my luggage at Manila.I would suggest you to talk to Dragon Air, Dhaka office for confirmation. Because some airlines have no agreement for internal luggage transfer, specially connecting with low cost carrier and USA/Canada flights. To let you know that I had such a bad experience, my flight route was New York JFK -- London LHR -- Bangkok BKK -- Dhaka DHK by Virgin Atlantic Airways and Thai Airways. When I went for check in, the officer informed me Virgin Atlantic do not have agreement for luggage transfer with Thai Airways so I have to check in again at London LHR airport, So I had to cross the immigration at London and after collecting the luggage had to check in again at the counter. And also it would be a problem for you to declare goods at customs because at Toronto Pearson you have to cross the customs without having luggages with you and obviously no question of declaration at customs as you would travel domestic flight from Toronto to Ottawa!! I would suggest you to contact Dragon Air, Dhaka office for luggage collection at Toronto Pearson otherwise issue separate ticket for Westjet and check in at your own but i am afraid it will cost you more!! Hope you got all your answers.

Regards.
Dear Many thanks.