+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Zimran Khan

Oct 14, 2014
Hi Guys,

New to the forum here. I recently heard about FSWP. I am getting my docs ready and hopefully will be able to submit the complete application in late November. Going through an agency (Not CIC registered) but I am a bit worried if the NOC cap will get filled by the time my application gets to CIC let alone for it to start getting processed.

My NOC is 2133 (Electrical & Electronics Engineering).
I had checked the "Applications we have received" status page in CIC website, it shows 216/1000 as of now.

But then I read somewhere in the forum that it doesn't mean 216 accepted now but means 216 accepted from applications processed from May 1st - Mid June. Also I couldn't analyze the FSW 2014 Global Spreadsheet as well, I am now thinking my application in November will be too delayed.

Can anyone share with me some realistic estimates on my NOC 2133 and its chances of getting filled based on some pattern or anything??
I know its a tough question but hey I would be pleased to get some perspective here. Thanks

Zimran Khan

Oct 14, 2014
Also,

Where in the website/directory can i find out from which time period (Mid June ex. 11-16) is PER processing at the moment?
Where can i know, the number of total applications globally received by CIC on each particular NOC updated this week/month or the latest?

Thanks. :)

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Zimran Khan said:
Also,

Where in the website/directory can i find out from which time period (Mid June ex. 11-16) is PER processing at the moment?
Where can i know, the number of total applications globally received by CIC on each particular NOC updated this week/month or the latest?

Thanks. :)
Answer to first question:

http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

Answer to second question:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Mazhar

Sep 26, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Respected seniors,

I am going to start the process very soon. I want to go for the 'medical fitness test' first of all. Is it possible to take the medical before starting the actual process? Can u tell me the process of taking the medical test in Dhaka?

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Mazhar said:
Respected seniors,

I am going to start the process very soon. I want to go for the 'medical fitness test' first of all. Is it possible to take the medical before starting the actual process? Can u tell me the process of taking the medical test in Dhaka?
That is the last step and you need not worry about it right now

Mazhar

Sep 26, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjg1987 said:
That is the last step and you need not worry about it right now
Thanks for the reply.
But I want to do it first of all; just because I want to be sure that, all my family members are medically fit; before spending money and time. and before spending money for the ECA.

Is there any scope that, I can get an appontment to the 'assigned doctors' now?

sujan_cs

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Can anyone tell, what is written usually in AOR of VO? Is there any information about interview waived or not?

Thanks in advance

sujan_cs

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Mazhar said:
Thanks for the reply.
But I want to do it first of all; just because I want to be sure that, all my family members are medically fit; before spending money and time. and before spending money for the ECA.

May be you can. But I am not understanding what is the necessity? Anyway, you can check with other doctors also, if you wan. But if you want specific assigned doctors, they may not do the check up before the confirmation mail from respective Visa Office. I am not sure. You may contact them.

Best of luck

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
Mazhar said:
Respected seniors,

in bangladesh it is not a problem. U can contact one of the panel physicians.
U tell them u want to do the same tests like the cic needs. U pay them. They wil do it. But this results can not be used for immigration or have no official value.

jashim

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Mazhar said:
Thanks for the reply.

Dear Mazhar Brother,
We all the 2013 applicants are waiting more than a year (some MI-3 applicants are still waiting for more than 2 years) for our Medical request after receiving PER/AOR. You can't guarantee that you will be free of any medical mishaps after your So early medical check up for lifetime/afterwards your PR application (don't take it otherwise, May Almighty ALLAH keep all of us healthy). So your concern doesn't make any sense right now. If you don't have any major medical concern (like Tuberculosis, HIV, Syphilis etc.) then you may avoid this early medical check up now & concentrate on application submission before Cap reached.

For medical check up there are a list of panel physician (found on CIC website) who usually work with the appropriate documents from CIC/from your visa office. So I believe no one without any authorized letter can't do it early from the list of panel physician. However if you are still interested to check up early then you may go for any reputed diagnostic center to do so.

Hope this helps.

naveed_2058

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
Hello Guys,

I have already submitted my application 2 months ago. But didn't get any reply from them yet. When I applied, there was a field where do I want to live. I have written Vancouver, British Columbia. But I heard getting into British Columbia is tough. So my question is if I have written a remote area in Canada would it increase my chances? Or it was just a formality?

Thanks,
Naveed.

Mazhar

Sep 26, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jashim said:
Dear Mazhar Brother,
We all the 2013 applicants are waiting more than a year (some MI-3 applicants are still waiting for more than 2 years) for our Medical request after receiving PER/AOR. You can't guarantee that you will be free of any medical mishaps after your So early medical check up for lifetime/afterwards your PR application (don't take it otherwise, May Almighty ALLAH keep all of us healthy). So your concern doesn't make any sense right now. If you don't have any major medical concern (like Tuberculosis, HIV, Syphilis etc.) then you may avoid this early medical check up now & concentrate on application submission before Cap reached.

For medical check up there are a list of panel physician (found on CIC website) who usually work with the appropriate documents from CIC/from your visa office. So I believe no one without any authorized letter can't do it early from the list of panel physician. However if you are still interested to check up early then you may go for any reputed diagnostic center to do so.

Hope this helps.
Thanks jashim bhai and others for reply. I understand your points.

I was also looking for the list of disease/conditions that may prevent me from getting immigration. Now I got it here- http : // www . cic.gc. ca /English /resources/publications /dmp-handbook/ index.asp

Now I can go for test by myself in any diagnostic center. I may get a new disease in future, but I want to be sure that I am free from the listed diseases too, or I can start treatment of an existing disease or hidden conditions.

Thanks to all again.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
naveed_2058 said:
Hello Guys,

I have already submitted my application 2 months ago. But didn't get any reply from them yet. When I applied, there was a field where do I want to live. I have written Vancouver, British Columbia. But I heard getting into British Columbia is tough. So my question is if I have written a remote area in Canada would it increase my chances? Or it was just a formality?

Thanks,
Naveed.
Selecting remote area in Canada would not increase your chances.

You may go through the below file to understand the whole selection process:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf

Mazhar

Sep 26, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjg1987 said:
Selecting remote area in Canada would not increase your chances.
Thanks a lot. I was just looking for this information. (One of my friends told me that, ontario is more competetive).

mazerunner

Oct 14, 2014
mute_man said:
Visa application, tracking ID No.XYZ– Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 19/05/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA . To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

why it says "Decision" not passports??
Visa application, tracking ID No ........
Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office,DHAKA on{Scandate) to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA. You will get SMS & Email when your Decision will receive at Canada Visa application centre where it was submitted.

They haven't asked me to do any medical procedures yet.so what does that means .. Please answer.. If anyone has any idea about it !!!