+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

prince_nsu

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
rebell said:
Hi Seniors,

If you go through the CIC website, they've mentioned the rules for submitting the experience letter. They've mentioned that:

Letters must include all of the following information:

your total annual salary plus benefits in each position,

Now, my question is that ... Is it fine , if my employer mentions my annual salary on the experience letter itself ?
I mean right after specifying my duties and responsibilities , he adds up one more line at the bottom of the same letter stating:

" It is also certified that his annual salary is ****$ CAD with no any other benefits. "

Bro
Let me tell you what i did.

I have prepared the write up according to CIC's requirement and sent to my employer. they have reviewed and signed (they had some clarificatons required from me) in the company letter head.

you may follow it

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Crowd said:
Dear ashif_eee Vi,

Thanks a lot. Yap, initially I've to know the followings:

1. Could I apply through web sites directly?
2. How I assure that my documents fill up is accurate? or any idea physical trained up regarding documents fill up?
3. I didn't complete my IELTS, Without IELTS could be process? if yes, then wts di procedures?
4. Total Fees & payment methods(Step by Step)
5. Why WES? Will it apply through web?

Sorry for long query. please let me know.
Buddy,

1. U need to send docs to the mentioned address of Courier....(Please go through the guidelines....U will have enough knowledge how to apply...)
2. U can cross check with forum members if there is any confusion....I dont think u will be confused for the field which asks ur name :D :D :D

3. No IELTS is mandatory....Go to British council/IDP website....U can find the detailed info on there...
4. For the each adult 550 CAD, child - 150 CAD for the processing fee....(Later one landing fee for each adult will required 490CAD)

5. WES is the fastest so far..thats why it has been told....And yes - I already given u the link....

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
prince_nsu said:
Dear Ashif_eee bhai,

On september 25 i have given a similar post. "immasum" bhai replied the below -
"At present CIC is working on July 1st week applicants and you application reached on 9th July. Hope you will hear from CIC within 2 weeks from now."

but from ur last reply it seems i may get a notification on mid nov since june applicants are receiveing PER now.

Confused bro :-(

Bro,

I have already told u that Currently 10-14 Jun applicants are rcving PER.....

Its a very simple guesstimate that when ur (9th Jul) PER may come....OFcourse it should not come on tomorrow right?

So just wait for ur turn, as all other applicants have done their waiting part...:)

Good luck......:)

prince_nsu

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Bro,

I have already told u that Currently 10-14 Jun applicants are rcving PER.....

Its a very simple guesstimate that when ur (9th Jul) PER may come....OFcourse it should not come on tomorrow right?

So just wait for ur turn, as all other applicants have done their waiting part...:)

Good luck......:)
Makes sense ashif bhai

thanks bro

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Dear Seniors,

I need your advice urgently because me and my wife finished medical on 08-Oct-2014 but due to my wife pregnancy 3 months, she has not done only Chest X-RAY , the rest all test are already done including blood test+BMI...

I am going to submit all additional documents together with RPRF to Singapore Visa Office personally on 28-OCT-2014, Do i need to submit any documents saying that due to my wife pregnancy she cannot take chest x-ray or etc... or I need to submit any medical form IMM5733E?

Please share your idea or any other similar case you have experience before?

Seniors please let me have your advice too.

Regards,
Myat

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
myat said:
Dear Seniors,

I need your advice urgently because me and my wife finished medical on 08-Oct-2014 but due to my wife pregnancy 3 months, she has not done only Chest X-RAY , the rest all test are already done including blood test+BMI...

I am going to submit all additional documents together with RPRF to Singapore Visa Office personally on 28-OCT-2014, Do i need to submit any documents saying that due to my wife pregnancy she cannot take chest x-ray or etc... or I need to submit any medical form IMM5733E?

Please share your idea or any other similar case you have experience before?

Seniors please let me have your advice too.

Regards,

Myat
the question is what u want to do. Do u like to hold the processing of ur application til the birth of new born or u like to continue ur processing.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Dear sheikh958,

thanks for your fast response.

1) If I would like to continue to process our file, do we need to take X-Ray and submit to cic?

2)If I would like to take X-ray after give birth, CIC will hold our application until x-ray is clear right?

Our plan is my wife is going to do chest X-RAY only after deliver on 30-April-2015, So i believe CIC will hold our application right?

Please share your idea?

regards,
Myat

sheikh958 said:
the question is what u want to do. Do u like to hold the processing of ur application til the birth of new born or u like to continue ur processing.

bmjewel

Sep 25, 2014
Dear Seniors:

I have submitted my application under NOC 2171 through DHL on 2-Oct-2014 and the application has been received by MIKE on 8-Oct-2014 at 10:42am (as per DHL feedback).

As of today I have the spreadsheet shared in the forum I found the count for NOC 2171 is 458 and today I have also checked from CIC site where I found the count for same NOC 348.

Can someone please tell me what is my possibility for this year. Even if I am not selected for year 2014, will my application be on the queue for next year?

Besides from the spreadsheet I have seen that MIKE received 1041 (22%) applications so far, does it have any impact on processing and also in "Destination in Canada" stats Toronto, ON has highest applicants (Count: 2316 = 49%), is there also any impact or can applicant have the opportunity for switching destination for better chance.... :(

Regards,
Jewel

rebell

Jul 8, 2014
Seniors,

I'm unable to calculate the points for educational factor. I need help in terms of calculating my points for this factor, based upon the ECA assessment report I received from ICAS. The details are as follows:

Credential: Master of Commerce
Admission Requirement: Bachelor's degree (two years)
Duration of Program: Two years
Documents: Graduation diploma, Transcript

Comparable level in Canada: Two Years of University Study

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
ashif_eee said:

Update:

Second Line added on my ECAS : We started processing your application on October 9, 2014.

Pray for me guys.....:D :D :D

Congratulations +1

wish the best for you

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
bmjewel said:
Dear Seniors:

I have submitted my application under NOC 2171 through DHL on 2-Oct-2014 and the application has been received by MIKE on 8-Oct-2014 at 10:42am (as per DHL feedback).

As of today I have the spreadsheet shared in the forum I found the count for NOC 2171 is 458 and today I have also checked from CIC site where I found the count for same NOC 348.

Can someone please tell me what is my possibility for this year. Even if I am not selected for year 2014, will my application be on the queue for next year?

Besides from the spreadsheet I have seen that MIKE received 1041 (22%) applications so far, does it have any impact on processing and also in "Destination in Canada" stats Toronto, ON has highest applicants (Count: 2316 = 49%), is there also any impact or can applicant have the opportunity for switching destination for better chance.... :(

Regards,
Jewel
Who received you application is not relevant.Since you already submitted you application lets wait and see what happens. Oct is late for 2171 but you might just make it.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
"Study" is not a degree. So no point will be awarded.

Suggest you do the ECA through other institution like ICAS or University of Toronto - the result might be different.

rebell said:
Seniors,

I'm unable to calculate the points for educational factor. I need help in terms of calculating my points for this factor, based upon the ECA assessment report I received from ICAS. The details are as follows:

Credential: Master of Commerce
Admission Requirement: Bachelor's degree (two years)
Duration of Program: Two years
Documents: Graduation diploma, Transcript

Comparable level in Canada: Two Years of University Study

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Bachar said:
Congratulations +1

wish the best for you

Thanks bro....:D

+1 to u too...................

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Black Forest said:
Hello Dear Senior mates pls share ur Employment verification procedure who got MR recently...
Thanks in Advance... :)

Brother,

I have not seen for last two yrs - any applicants whom rcvd MR with employment verification....:D