+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
hamidur said:
I completed my B Sc Engineering (EEE) from Islamic University of Technology, IUT and MBA (Evening) MIS, from Dhaka University. Few of my senior brothers completed assessment from IUT and one of them told me that he faced a problem about university not getting emails from WES and took a long time for him to resolve. So, he instructed me to go for ICAS as they don't require any email confirmation. At that time it took 1.5 years for him to get confirmation from WES and 3 months from ICAS. As a senior member, please provide your valuable suggestion.

Thanks
Hi bro..
I am from IUT as well. I have done my ECA from WES last October. WES sent an email to our registrar and he replied. It took around 3 weeks for the whole process of ECA. Did you check with the registrar if he has received any email from WES for your case?

I sent you PM as well.

sujan_cs

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sakib_bd said:
Dear Brothers,

I am preparing to apply for FSW to CIC and I have some quires.They are as follows:

1.Is it mandatory that experience certificate must be issued by the HR department of the previous employer?
If previous line manager issued the experience certificate to me ,will it be acceptable ?

2.While submitting the FSW application do I have to submit the pay slip or salary certificate and appointment letter with the experience certificate of my all employment?

3.My new passport shows the birth place is CTG but in my previous passport the birth place was Dhaka.My birth certificate matches with the current passport's birth place.Please comment whether this situation will create any problem or not?

4.Do I have to submit the previous passports photocopy with the new passport's photo copy?

5.Please help me with some info about how can i complete the police verification from Dhaka and how long will it take?

6.I am preparing to submit my application on Otober for NOC 2281-Computer network technicians.Will there be available CAP for this profession until October ?

I got CLB 8 in IELTS and WES verification is in process,if every thing is ok Inshallah I will get the result by end of September.Please help me to find these answers and provide your guidance.

Thanks
Sakib_BD
Experience certificate can be issued by your immediate supervisor.
You can submit pay slip, appointment. But experience is mandatory. So, it depends on you. I think it is better to submit appointment and experience.
You must prepare all documents depending on your present valid passport.
It is not mandatory to submit copies of previous passport. As there is a problem exists in your Birth place, u must avoid giving copies of old passport.
PLC depends on how much speed money u provide to them. If any one of your address is in Dhaka, i.e. either permanent or Emergency, then only u can collect PLC from Dhaka.
No one can assure about CAP, but it seems, it will not reach.

Good Luck

sakib_bd

Sep 3, 2014
Dear Brothers,

Many thanks to Asif vai and Sujon vai for their valuable suggestions.I would like to ask few more questions about police certification.Both my permanent and emergency/present address are from Barisal(according to PP) ,but currently I am living in Dhaka for many years and all my work places are from Dhaka.If I collect my police clearance certificate from Barisla ,will this police certificate be accepted by the CIC because almost all of my employer addresses are form Dhaka.

According to the police certification form if I want the police certificate from Dhaka metropolitan office; I need to apply to the passport office about my present address change and I need to take their clearance document.This clearance document must be submitted with the PC application form.This procedure will waste awful lot of time even I provide them the seed money (bribe).

Please help me to get rid of this confusion and provide your suggestion.

Thanks
Sakib

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Dear deshi fella,
I have applied for my ECA and WES sent them to my institution which is DU for verification. I got the email from WES yesterday. Anyone suggest me how and when shall I go to DU and how long the process take? Thanks Bhai ra.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sakib_bd said:
Dear Brothers,

Many thanks to Asif vai and Sujon vai for their valuable suggestions.I would like to ask few more questions about police certification.Both my permanent and emergency/present address are from Barisal(according to PP) ,but currently I am living in Dhaka for many years and all my work places are from Dhaka.If I collect my police clearance certificate from Barisla ,will this police certificate be accepted by the CIC because almost all of my employer addresses are form Dhaka.

According to the police certification form if I want the police certificate from Dhaka metropolitan office; I need to apply to the passport office about my present address change and I need to take their clearance document.This clearance document must be submitted with the PC application form.This procedure will waste awful lot of time even I provide them the seed money (bribe).

Thanks
Sakib

Sakib bro,

First of all- do not delay for sending PCC with the app ....PCC is optional ...U can send it on later stage....No issue...:)

And now, Its the police whom is always with the "MANGO PEOPLE" that is why u will require to change the add if PP.....But if u have any ref on police then u can ignore this step of changing address very very easily....:)

Since PP does not contain any present address....The address is mentioned for the "EMERGENCY CONTACT".

So search for a police ref first if possible ...Other wise take the hassle...:)

All the best.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
FSWCIO said:
Dear deshi fella,
I have applied for my ECA and WES sent them to my institution which is DU for verification. I got the email from WES yesterday. Anyone suggest me how and when shall I go to DU and how long the process take? Thanks Bhai ra.
Go to room # 327 at Registrar's Building. They are involved with the verification process, on DU's side.Give them your WES id and date of when the verification mail is sent.

You must pay a 'verification fee' eqvt to $30 in Sonali Bank, with instruction from the ppl at room # 327. After that they will reply to WES. So be prepared.

Also, note a very talkative stuff sits at that room, who handle the WES verification mails. He will tell you that he will send the mail in 1-2 week. But don't take his word for granted. Give some money( I pay him TK 500), and tell him this is very urgent and to send the verification mail by end of the day. And your done.Handle this care fully otherwise they can delay the process or say they don't got the mail.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
zstream said:
Go to room # 327 at Registrar's Building. They are involved with the verification process, on DU's side.Give them your WES id and date of when the verification mail is sent.

You must pay a 'verification fee' eqvt to $30 in Sonali Bank, with instruction from the ppl at room # 327. After that they will reply to WES. So be prepared.

Also, note a very talkative stuff sits at that room, who handle the WES verification mails. He will tell you that he will send the mail in 1-2 week. But don't take his word for granted. Give some money( I pay him TK 500), and tell him this is very urgent and to send the verification mail by end of the day. And your done.Handle this care fully otherwise they can delay the process or say they don't got the mail.
Thank you very much. +1 for you :)
I'd like to know a bit more. Do wes send verification enquiry by post or email and how would DU reply with the verification? I got verification email yesterday so if WES send the request by post it will take minimum 2-3 weeks to arrive to DU. So shall I go to DU AFTER 2-3 weeks? Thanks again.

sujan_cs

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
FSWCIO said:
I'd like to know a bit more. Do wes send verification enquiry by post or email and how would DU reply with the verification? I got verification email yesterday so if WES send the request by post it will take minimum 2-3 weeks to arrive to DU. So shall I go to DU AFTER 2-3 weeks? Thanks again.
They send e-mail. If won't reply, then send hard copies.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
zstream said:

How many days the WES status took to change to evaluation in progress from waiting for verification in your case ??

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
FSWCIO said:
No they send it by email.You got the email because they already sent the mail to DU. DU also reply to them by email. So as soon as you go to DU and do the process the faster you will get the ECA done.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
FSWCIO said:
How many days the WES status took to change to evaluation in progress from waiting for verification in your case ??
1-3 working days after day got the verification mail from DU.

sujan_cs

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sakib_bd said:
Dear Brothers,

Thanks
Sakib
Asif vai is absolutely correct. Don't bother about PCC. But the fact I know, in your passport if Permanent / Emergency address is Dhaka, then only u can get PCC from Dhaka, otherwise you have to face hastle. For your convenience, it does not matter for the VISA OFFICE from where you got PCC, but it makes them confuse, when you will assign your Current Address as Dhaka in the IMM0008 Form. Anyway, just leave it now. At first send your application without PCC.

Good Luck

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
zstream said:
No they send it by email.You got the email because they already sent the mail to DU. DU also reply to them by email. So as soon as you go to DU and do the process the faster you will get the ECA done.
DU also reply them by email !! Than why they taking that $30 ? :p :p :p it's too much business going around :(

Thanks bro

sujan_cs

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I am waiting for PER. I send my application on 27.05.2014 and they received it on 02.06.2014. But it is quite unexpected that, they are now processing the file of 16.05.2014 and Fee charged up to 22.05.2014. Can anyone tell me, how many days it requires to have PER mail from them. It they refuse my application, in that case will they send me any e-mail or anything else.

If anyone knows, pls provide information.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sujan_cs said:
I am waiting for PER. I send my application on 27.05.2014 and they received it on 02.06.2014. But it is quite unexpected that, they are now processing the file of 16.05.2014 and Fee charged up to 22.05.2014. Can anyone tell me, how many days it requires to have PER mail from them. It they refuse my application, in that case will they send me any e-mail or anything else.

If anyone knows, pls provide information.
Sujan vai,

This time initial rush from the early May applicants was record breaking. Since there was 50 NOCs and lots of FSW13 returned applicants were ready with their files....On our time- it was around two months which has increased to 4 months this time...Just wait a bit more....And dont think much for negative thoughts...:D

Usually they dont send any NER on email...they directly send the hard copy file to the mailing address with a cover letter....Although few FSW14 applicants rcvd emails in advance regrading the rejection which is not common for all..:D

Good luck...:)