Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
On the brink of sending my application package, just few last minute questions, please help!

1. I have made the notarized copies of the required docs, but it does not say "I hereby certify that, this is the true copy of the original document". The docs only have necessary seals and stamping. Is it going to be a problem??

2. I am not sending my PCC with the application package. There will be a option to send it later, isn't it?

aneeka26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Uttara11 said:
Dear All,
After EID Mubarak!
I would appreciate if you please respond on the following Issue-

1. For Police Clearance Certificate from GCC country-

I was there for few years in 3 years back. I have been asked by SVO to submit a new PCC.

Just 12-13 days before leaving from one GCC country (in 2012), I collected a PCC from the respective Authority. Though it's possible to collect the fresh one now but 4-5 months time is required and little bit difficult to get the proper cooperation from the respective embassy in Dhaka, even there is no allowance of entry into the Embassy to talk .

So i'm planning to use the OLD one which I brought while leaving that country along with Fresh one from Dhaka metropolitan Police.

So my query is, how I can use this (OLD PCC of GCC) with suitable explanation. please suggest to providing a proper explanation in this case.

Regards
Uttara11
I am in a similar situation. I got back from UK in 2009 and collected my PCC in 2012. I am going to use my copy of old PCC as I have only one and it might need at later stage of life for any purpose. I will give an explanation that after getting back from UK I haven' t been there.

Mail4abid

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
IELTS Request
Uttara11 said:
dear Mail4abid,
Have you been asked for that to give as update?
If so, what are supportive documents you are planning to provide for this filled-up form? What other document you also been asked for?

Regards
Uttra11
Nope! I am still on the process to submit my application. I am not providing any particular documents as supportive to this form separately! As I am sending the application package as a whole. But logically the copies of your Academic certificates, passports, nid, marriage certificate, birth certificates should accompany the form if not provided earlier, as I guess! But not sure though.

siva7023

Jun 4, 2014
WES cancelled my application and then i send them a mail for reconsider the application again and they replied me " Thank you for e-mailing us. Please be advised your concerns have been received. Please allow a minimum of 3 to 7 business days for review. A formal response will be mailed to you at the end of this review.
Important Note: If additional research is required your review may take
more than 7 business days."

But i confused is it possible to re-evaluate my application.

mahbub01

May 9, 2014
Dhaka - Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/8/2014
Doc's Request.
--
Nomination.....
--
AOR Received.
29/1/2015
IELTS Request
with original docs
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
7/9/2015
Med's Done....
12/9/15
Interview........
Query given on job by email
Passport Req..
07/10/15
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/15
LANDED..........
17/03/2016
Dear Brothers,

Many thanks for responding to my earlier query.

My wife is an MBBS doctor. She is trying for both MRCP and MD (in Hematology) degrees now. Will these (or any one of these) degrees add any value in pursuing jobs in Canada, if we both migrate there? Actually, what should a doctor do before and after s/he goes to Canada (as spouse of skilled worker program applicant). If anybody could tell, we would get some motivation.

One more thing, our Nicahnama is in Bangla (and issued from outside Dhaka). How can we get a English marriage cert at reasonable cost? I'll try to apply for immigration this month.

Many salutes and regards,
Mahbub
Dhaka

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
siva7023 said:
WES cancelled my application and then i send them a mail for reconsider the application again and they replied me " Thank you for e-mailing us. Please be advised your concerns have been received. Please allow a minimum of 3 to 7 business days for review. A formal response will be mailed to you at the end of this review.
Important Note: If additional research is required your review may take
more than 7 business days."

But i confused is it possible to re-evaluate my application.
That is unlikely. It was a automated mail. You should try other source for you ECA.

Mail4abid

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
IELTS Request
Got my WES papers in less than 20 days after providing all the docs! Feeling surprised! :eek:

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahbub01 said:
Dear Brothers,

Many thanks for responding to my earlier query.

My wife is an MBBS doctor. She is trying for both MRCP and MD (in Hematology) degrees now. Will these (or any one of these) degrees add any value in pursuing jobs in Canada, if we both migrate there? Actually, what should a doctor do before and after s/he goes to Canada (as spouse of skilled worker program applicant). If anybody could tell, we would get some motivation.

One more thing, our Nicahnama is in Bangla (and issued from outside Dhaka). How can we get a English marriage cert at reasonable cost? I'll try to apply for immigration this month.

Many salutes and regards,
Mahbub
Dhaka
pl join this thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/noc-3112-for-fswp-in-2014-lets-network-here-t199465.870.html

sujan_cs

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Mail4abid said:
On the brink of sending my application package, just few last minute questions, please help!

1. I have made the notarized copies of the required docs, but it does not say "I hereby certify that, this is the true copy of the original document". The docs only have necessary seals and stamping. Is it going to be a problem??

2. I am not sending my PCC with the application package. There will be a option to send it later, isn't it?
You just make a single line seal "This is true copy of original" and place it just over the notarized seal. I did same. Yes PCC is not mandatory, you can submit it later part.

Good Luck

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
U can send this as it is, I know one who used similar copy and he is now in Canada for last 13 months though He applied in the similar time of mine.

On the other hand, me and other 2 known applicants used separate Stamp to place the text as per requirement. The other two guys also in Canada for last 2 years though I'm still waiting (Hope Allah also do the same to me)

So decision is urs.

Regards
Uttara11

Mail4abid said:

Mail4abid

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
IELTS Request
sujan_cs said:
You just make a single line seal "This is true copy of original" and place it just over the notarized seal. I did same. Yes PCC is not mandatory, you can submit it later part.

Good Luck
Thanks a lot!

Mail4abid

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
IELTS Request
Uttara11 said:
U can send this as it is, I know one who used similar copy and he is now in Canada for last 13 months though He applied in the similar time of mine.
hey Uttara11,
You just confused me!! Ha ha.. anyways, thanks for the help though! I am going to send it as it is. The seal already says attested and the notary public seal along with that red stamp... i guess this is enough!

btw, are you from uttara??

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
+1 brother for the humor. :) :)

It is really frustrating to wait so long. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Is there any reason for so much delay or it is normal for Singapore VO? ??? ??? ???

Uttara11 said:

On the other hand, me and other 2 known applicants used separate Stamp to place the text as per requirement. The other two guys also in Canada for last 2 years though I'm still waiting (Hope Allah also do the same to me)

So decision is urs.

Regards
Uttara11

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Dear Aneeka26,
Thanks a lot.
I know few applicant faced this situation and used some cover letter/explanation and they succeeded, now in Canada. Even i asked one guy who used same concept but replied me like that. i don't have it or I forget the way of provided explanation.

Thanks to one MI-2 & 2 other MI-3 applicants as they shared their views for this case.

Regards
uttara11

aneeka26 said:
I am in a similar situation. I got back from UK in 2009 and collected my PCC in 2012. I am going to use my copy of old PCC as I have only one and it might need at later stage of life for any purpose. I will give an explanation that after getting back from UK I haven' t been there.

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Hi.....
I have shared what I did and what few other applicants did as well as the result also. Hope this will help you to take decision. and don't be confused.

I'm from Rampura region!

Regards
Uttara

r did
Mail4abid said:
hey Uttara11,
You just confused me!! Ha ha.. anyways, thanks for the help though! I am going to send it as it is. The seal already says attested and the notary public seal along with that red stamp... i guess this is enough!

btw, are you from uttara??