ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
kmrohanahmed said:
Hey Ashif vi-
Thanks a lot for your co operation. I am really impressed!! Are you currently living in Dhaka or Toronto?

THE CAPITAL CITY OF-------> Bangaladesh...... :) :p

nusrat9991

Sep 20, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already attached with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
06.02.2015 & Medical results have been received Dt-12.02.2015 Decision made-10.05.2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ashif_eee said:
THE CAPITAL CITY OF-------> Bangaladesh...... :) :p
Do you have any job accept advising this forum? you help every one. good job.

aneeka26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Experts,

Good Day! Finally we started to fill up our application forms. Just for the record my husband is the principal applicant.

1)I was wondering what do I write on my current occupation as I left my job last month and What do I write about my intended occupation (My background is sales and marketing).

2) My husband's job title doesn't match with the given titles under NOC 1123. He is a Deputy General Manager- Marketing & Communication, will it be an issue?

3) I have completed my BA (Hons) from UK and its already been more than five years. I already got my PCC from London in 2012. As I can see we need to declare past 5 years of history so according to my understanding I don't need to mention my stay in UK as the duration doesn't fall under the past 5 years background and do I still require to send my UK PCC?

4)What is the validity of National ID Card? As it is only mentioned the issue date on the back of the card.

I'll be asking lot of questions regarding forms so I pray and hope that you all would be kind to me. :)

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
aneeka26 said:
Dear Experts,

Good Day! Finally we started to fill up our application forms. Just for the record my husband is the principal applicant.

1)I was wondering what do I write on my current occupation as I left my job last month and What do I write about my intended occupation (My background is sales and marketing).

2) My husband's job title doesn't match with the given titles under NOC 1123. He is a Deputy General Manager- Marketing & Communication, will it be an issue?

3) I have completed my BA (Hons) from UK and its already been more than five years. I already got my PCC from London in 2012. As I can see we need to declare past 5 years of history so according to my understanding I don't need to mention my stay in UK as the duration doesn't fall under the past 5 years background and do I still require to send my UK PCC?

4)What is the validity of National ID Card? As it is only mentioned the issue date on the back of the card.

I'll be asking lot of questions regarding forms so I pray and hope that you all would be kind to me. :)
1) You can write unemployed. Because that is the truth. The economic program cares about the experiences you have NOT what you are doing right now. Future occupation write 'Sales & Marketing Manager', simple.

2) Job title does n't play a lot of role. The CIC officers read the Employment letter and from that they decide, if your husband played the duties of that NOC or not. So the letter must state the duties and responsibilities of NOC 1123

3) You will need to get PCC from UK again. If not now, they will ask for it later at the application stage.

4) You can add 15 year from the date of issuance. I have done the same.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
ashif_eee said:
Vaia,

below check points might be helpful for u...:)

Order of Documents for Full package

1.Document Checklist

Order of Forms

2.Barcode Page of generic form
3.Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
4. Schedule A: Background Declaration (IMM 5669) (Applicant+Spouse)
5.Additional Dependants/Declaration (IM 0008DEP) - No dependants - (required this form if u have more than 5 dependant )
6.Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562)
7.Schedule 3: Economic Classes-Federal Skilled Workers (IMM 0008-Schedule 3) - Only Applicant
8.Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) - (Applicant+Spouse)
9.Use of a representative (IMM 5476) - No representative - (Not required this form)

Order of Supporting Documents

10.Notarized Copy of Passport (Applicant+Spouse)
11.Original IELTS
12.Notarized Copy of Work Experience (should include period+responsibilities and duties)
13.Notarized copy of Appointment letter
14.Salary Statement original
15.Original Educational Credential Report
16.All Educational Certificates & Mark sheets(Notarized)
17.Relative's Documents (Notarized)if applicable
18.Notarized copies of Fund documents (Savings/FDR)
19.Notarized copies of (Applicant+Spouse)
(a) Birth Certificates
(b) Marriage Certificates
(c) National IDs
20.Police Clearance Certificates (Applicant+Spouse)Original
21.Six Photos (right size) (Applicant+Spouse+ any child and (5 must have Name, DoB and Date taken written on the back)) - within small envelop & attached with jems clip in the cover page
22.Fee Payment Form
23.2 Self Addressed mailing labels

** Notarization is optional.
Is there any need of a cover letter with these?

lighthouse

Feb 21, 2012
I need a clarification,
can any body help me out

I have applied in FSWP 13
In the GCMS report, i have seen that I have got 10 points for my age ( my age is 31), should I get 12 points?

They have given me 66 points, but send PER.

Though my sister is in canadian passport holder, and I have send all document, they didnt award point for that.

Why this happened? any body can help me out?

tultull

Jul 9, 2014
Re: Study permit refused twice

My Initial Study permit was extended until January 30, 2014(attachment 5: Study Permit Jpeg). I applied for my Study Permit extension on November 19,2013 (Attach 1: Application of Study Permit). I have been taking Courses on Distance learning for last 1.5 years from Toronto, Canada.

My Study permit application has been refused due to a missing documents from Memorial university and unable to provide :
1. Type of Course of Study or Program You are registered for
2. The start Date and the expected Completion Date and
3. Whether the program is full-time or part time studies.

CIC issued me the refusal letter March 25th and advised me that my temporary resident Status expired on 25 March 2014. And I may apply for restoration if, within 90 days from the expiry of my Temporary Resident Status.

After that i talked to Memorial University and have gathered every single necessary documents and re-applied for restoration of my status and study permit extenstion on 22nd April, 2014 (attachment 5924-2954-5) through a lawyer. In the mean time i was registered for Winter Semester and was writing my final exam. Once they have told me that i cannot work and studies during restoration period, i have stopped working and have deferred all my final exams as of today to comply with the law. I have been waiting for their final decision for over 3 months, sitting in my house and praying to God for a positive answer so that i can finish my courses and exam and literally to get my life back in shape.

However, after waiting 3 months, on July 2, 2014 (attachment 4: Decision Letter Restoration) , CIC notified me that my application for Restoration of My temporary Resident Status and Study permit as requested is refused. The main reason is for taking courses on distance. This is what CIC have told me in the letter " In my case , you are engaged in Distance Learning Courses that do not require you to physicaly in Canada to study and that you have not satisfied an officer you are a genuine Temporary resident, therefore you are not eligible to have your temporary resident status restored. Since you no longer hold Temporary Resident Status in Canada, you application for a study permit is also refused and asked me to leave Canada Immediately.
The other reason : 1. Ties to Country of Permanent residence including, Employment and study commitments, family lies and responsibilities, Status, Financial means for the extended say or return home, probability to leave Canada at the end of authorized stay.

After considering all circumstance, VO is not satisfied.

I was heart broken and shocked because i was not expecting such harsh decision in my case. i have been following the rules and regulation of Canada and have been taking courses on Full time and Part time basis and living in Canada over 6 years. I have only 6 courses left to finish my Bachelor Degree from Memorial University and all of a sudden, this harsh decision has changed my life.

I have 2 choices left after the final decision, one is to go for Judicial Review and 2nd is to re-apply. I thought of going for Judicial Review, but it would be lengthy and Costly and Chances are slim. But Since i have very less time to live in Canada, i have considered to go back home and re-apply for my student visa.

Please advise.

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Hi All,
Just received our Passport with visas.
Regards,
Biborno

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Biborno said:
Hi All,
Regards,
Biborno
Congratulations bro :)

Let me clarify: you got your passport with visa within 10 days??? Did they issue from London or Singapore?

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Bravo2000 said:
http://openparliament.ca/bills/41-2/C-24/

certain changes brought in citizenship act, minimum required period of stay has extended from three to four years and more, follow the above link
this news is at least couple of months old ;)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Biborno said:
Hi All,
Regards,
Biborno

Congrats Biborno.... :D :D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
zstream said:
Is there any need of a cover letter with these?

U can add a cover letter but it is completely optional.....:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
nusrat9991 said:
Do you have any job accept advising this forum? you help every one. good job.

Ha ha ...... :p :p

Yahh I am doing a job on a MNC on BD....

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
lighthouse said:
I need a clarification,
can any body help me out

I have applied in FSWP 13
In the GCMS report, i have seen that I have got 10 points for my age ( my age is 31), should I get 12 points?

They have given me 66 points, but send PER.

Though my sister is in canadian passport holder, and I have send all document, they didnt award point for that.

Why this happened? any body can help me out?

I cant understand why u have been awarded for 10 instead 12??

In my GCMS it was 12...

Anyway what is ur current status of ur file....?

Have u got ur AOR?

U can also follow below FSW13 Singapore thread....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-singapore-visa-office-lets-connect-here-t161055.165.html;new#new

aneeka26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My confusion is I used to live in UK and already obtained a PCC; now I am currently residing in Dhaka for more than 5 years now. So latest PCC is more important based on the current residing country isn't it? As I already got my PCC for the country I used to live then if I think logically then I don't need any latest PCC for UK. Please shed some light on this matter if I am wrong.

iamroth said:
1) You can write unemployed. Because that is the truth. The economic program cares about the experiences you have NOT what you are doing right now. Future occupation write 'Sales & Marketing Manager', simple.

2) Job title does n't play a lot of role. The CIC officers read the Employment letter and from that they decide, if your husband played the duties of that NOC or not. So the letter must state the duties and responsibilities of NOC 1123

3) You will need to get PCC from UK again. If not now, they will ask for it later at the application stage.

4) You can add 15 year from the date of issuance. I have done the same.