+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Mainly the membership section of the form does not matter. That is why most of the applicants leave those blank.

CIC put that section, because they want to know if you are (or were) a member of any organization that could be a potential threat to Canada's security. Normal educational or recreational membership will be looked over.

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
iamroth said:
Mainly the membership section of the form does not matter. That is why most of the applicants leave those blank.

CIC put that section, because they want to know if you are (or were) a member of any organization that could be a potential threat to Canada's security. Normal educational or recreational membership will be looked over.
Thanks iamroth. Its relieving for me..I am collecting the id as a backup and also applying to convert Associate Member to Member :)

navred

Jun 22, 2014
What would be my Immigration office If I am applying from USA(h1b) ? This is for the question asked in Generic application form for Canada.
Let me know if some one is in same boat.

thanks much

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
navred said:
What would be my Immigration office If I am applying from USA(h1b) ? This is for the question asked in Generic application form for Canada.
Let me know if some one is in same boat.

thanks much
Bro,

It will be CPC-Ottawa which is definitely a better option compare to Singapore....

In that case u will have to stay or have to prove that u will stay more than a year on uS....

Good luck.:)

bidesh

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Hello friends,
My UPS tracking is showing my application package is received 2 days back by someone.
now
1. how and when i will be informed that CIC received my package
2. how and when i will be informed that my application package is completed, means nothing pending there

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
bidesh said:
Hello friends,
My UPS tracking is showing my application package is received 2 days back by someone.
now
1. how and when i will be informed that CIC received my package
2. how and when i will be informed that my application package is completed, means nothing pending there

Brother,

If ur file is complete and u r on the first 1000 then u will receive PER: POSITIVE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW from CIC which will contain UCI/App number ...

It take an avg of two moths from the date of receiving ...

Good luck...:)

Taqrim

Jun 18, 2014
One of my friend, submitted his documents for ECA to WES. He graduated from Uttara University and submitted his certificates and transcripts.

WES replied to him after sending his documents:
"We regret to inform you that WES does not have sufficient and reliable information at this time to evaluate academic records from Uttara University. Therefore your application has been cancelled."

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
Taqrim said:
One of my friend, submitted his documents for ECA to WES. He graduated from Uttara University and submitted his certificates and transcripts.

"We regret to inform you that WES does not have sufficient and reliable information at this time to evaluate academic records from Uttara University. Therefore your application has been cancelled."
This is sad n sorry to hear this. Unfortunately there is nothing can be done against WES's decision. Coz last year i mistakenly did ECA for my spouse, and WES considered her bba degree as 3 year equivalent rather than 4 years. However, me being the same university student as my spouse is they considered 4 years equivalent. I wrote to them about how come this is possible that 2 students from same university and with same degree get different result. Their reply was simply, that is just our decision!!!!

Taqrim

Jun 18, 2014
mrahman said:
This is sad n sorry to hear this. Unfortunately there is nothing can be done against WES's decision. Coz last year i mistakenly did ECA for my spouse, and WES considered her bba degree as 3 year equivalent rather than 4 years. However, me being the same university student as my spouse is they considered 4 years equivalent. I wrote to them about how come this is possible that 2 students from same university and with same degree get different result. Their reply was simply, that is just our decision!!!!
So he cannot apply for Canada FSW with his qualification? Is there any recognized list of universities for WES?
What about processing ECA through International Credential Assessment Service Of Canada Inc (ICAS) or Comparative Education Service (CES)?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Taqrim said:

Then he may try to reapply with ICAS...if his intention is still stronger...

But remember, they will take a bit more time...But there may have the change of decision.....

Good luck..

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Attention Please :

Inviting all Bangladeshi applicants to attend an Iftar Party (During Ramadan) for a get together...

There will be get together for all FSW BD applicants. Trying to arrange it along with all BD applicants...So hope this gathering will be a larger and lively this time.

[size=12pt]Details:

Proposed Venue: BABURCHI at Dhanmondi or SEVEN HILL at Banglamotor
Date : 5th July, Saturday or 10th July, Thursday

Requesting to all of you to participate and introduce yourself on the occasion...

Raise your hand if you are interested ....

[/size]

bidesh

Star Member
May 24, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Attention Please :

Inviting all Bangladeshi applicants to attend an Iftar Party (During Ramadan) for a get together...

There will be get together for all FSW BD applicants. Trying to arrange it along with all BD applicants...So hope this gathering will be a larger and lively this time.

[size=12pt]Details:

Requesting to all of you to participate and introduce yourself on the occasion...

[/size]

[/ hand raised]

navred

Jun 22, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Bro,

It will be CPC-Ottawa which is definitely a better option compare to Singapore....

In that case u will have to stay or have to prove that u will stay more than a year on uS....

Good luck.:)
Ashif Bhai,
Thank you for the assisting me.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
ashif_eee said:
Attention Please :

[size=12pt]Details:

[/size]
Both hands raised!!!!! :) just a suggestion if we cud do this in gulshan, banani areas plz!!