+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhshumon said:
School admissions are open for anyone throughout the year. Usually there are 2/3 elementary schools in a catchment within walking distance. There are usually seats available in one of those. So no worries. I am also planning to go November end along 02 kids of mine. Cheers
Bro, thanks a lot. This information helps me a lot.......

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
muk said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Fund issue[/size][/size][/size]
You could endorse only $5000/PP for adult and $2500/PP for child under 18 yrs of age or equivalent other foreign currency like CAD. Bank endorses only $2000 in cash and rest $3000 in bank draft or money order or travelers cheque. My suggestion..............
1. Go to the bank which deals with USD and CAD.
2. Endorse USD as minimum as you need to manage your initial expenditure (Example- $500/ PP).
3. Endorse rest of the USD in other foreign currency particularly CAD as Money Order or Bank Draft.
4. Don't go to money exchange. It will cost much.
CAD is cheaper than USD. So you will be benefited.
You can also take few CAD from money exchange without endorsing in PP.
I am sure, this is the best option. Hope this information will be of assistance. Thanks and regards
Went to bank today and found they sell 81.50 taka/USD. Riddiculously high. Wonder why!! Ontop they charge 1% commission n 15%VAT with 230 taka bank charges!!!!!! It's better to buy from curb Market where the rate is 79.30 or even less. The web site says it's 78.90/USD.

No Bangladeshi Bank endorses CAD, only Sonali bank Dilkusha branch, where there is no CAD in reality.
And no Bangladeshi or foreign bank issues travellers cheque for last two months anymore. Let alone bank draft on own name, as you endup paying bank charge, commission and processing fee in Bangladesh and in Canada's bank both, double loss and it takes 3/4 working days or even more to clear from Citi bank NY.
So only cash USD with high rate ::) ::) ::) or cash CAD from curb market. cheers and maley Bari............ ;)

hoquejamal

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
In process - 08 March 2012
Med's Request
15 Nov 2012 (issued), 29 Nov 2012 (received)
Med's Done....
Med 04 Dec 2012, Other Doc 10 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
25 Feb 2013, Submitted 26 Feb 2013, Recieved by Visa office 1 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 April 2013
LANDED..........
6 September 2013
hhshumon said:
Alahamdulillah.......................................Dawat diyen ;D
Sure! ;D

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear MUK Bhai, your posts r too much informative & very useful for all. Thanks a lot for your valuable posts.

dhaka121

Nov 5, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2011
Nomination.....
Decision Made
AOR Received.
08 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
04 March 2011
Med's Request
07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
10 July 2013 Alhamdulillah
Sumon vai,
InshaAllah @ Toronto.........

hhshumon said:
Bakhtiar bhai have booked my tickets for November 25th. See you insallah. We wish to stick together all th BD forum mates, Jite raho munna bhai...........

Arafat71

Nov 26, 2012
Anyone in this forum booked tickets through Mr. Muhit of RAD Overseas? He is giving me a lot of trouble. He booked my tickets long time ago, but is not issuing them and telling me today or tomorrow for the last 3 weeks. I don't understand this and I am very worried cause I already paid him.

Mr. Muhit was referred to me by INDIANAJONES.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
Arafat71 said:
Anyone in this forum booked tickets through Mr. Muhit of RAD Overseas? He is giving me a lot of trouble. He booked my tickets long time ago, but is not issuing them and telling me today or tomorrow for the last 3 weeks. I don't understand this and I am very worried cause I already paid him.

is he a member of IATA??.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Arafat71 said:
Oi shalar kopaley dukkho asey, go to his office directly.
Are you Peea's cousin, BUET ARCH 90 batch anyways?

KFH

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
completed babys medical on 28 Feb 2013
Interview........
Alhamdulillah waived
Passport Req..
Submitted on 05/07/2013 via Fedex
VISA ISSUED...
July 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah on September 2013
hhshumon said:
Went to bank today and found they sell 81.50 taka/USD. Riddiculously high. Wonder why!! Ontop they charge 1% commission n 15%VAT with 230 taka bank charges!!!!!! It's better to buy from curb Market where the rate is 79.30 or even less. The web site says it's 78.90/USD.

No Bangladeshi Bank endorses CAD, only Sonali bank Dilkusha branch, where there is no CAD in reality.
And no Bangladeshi or foreign bank issues travellers cheque for last two months anymore. Let alone bank draft on own name, as you endup paying bank charge, commission and processing fee in Bangladesh and in Canada's bank both, double loss and it takes 3/4 working days or even more to clear from Citi bank NY.
So only cash USD with high rate ::) ::) ::) or cash CAD from curb market. cheers and maley Bari............ ;)
Bhia sent u a PM....

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Arafat, tumi IOM er ticket explore korla na keno? They are Okey. Anyways wish everything's gonna be Okey with that guy insallah. Call me sometimes, gave you a PM. Regs........

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
hhshumon said:

No Bangladeshi Bank endorses CAD, only Sonali bank Dilkusha branch, where there is no CAD in reality. wrong
And no Bangladeshi or foreign bank issues travellers cheque for last two months anymore. Let alone bank draft on own name, as you endup paying bank charge, commission and processing fee in Bangladesh and in Canada's bank both, double loss and it takes 3/4 working days or even more to clear from Citi bank NY. However, CAD is beneficial.

muk said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Fund issue[/size][/size][/size]

You could endorse only $5000/PP for adult and $2500/PP for child under 18 yrs of age or equivalent other foreign currency like CAD. Bank endorses only $2000 in cash and rest $3000 in bank draft or money order or travelers cheque.

My suggestion..............

1. Go to the bank which deals with USD and CAD.
2. Endorse USD as minimum as you need to manage your initial expenditure (Example- $500/ PP).
3. Endorse rest of the USD in other foreign currency particularly CAD as Money Order or Bank Draft.
4. Don't go to money exchange. It will cost much.

CAD is cheaper than USD. So you will be benefited.
You can also take few CAD from money exchange without endorsing in PP.

I am sure, this is the best option.

Hope this information will be of assistance.

Thanks and regards
muk
dear hhshumon

Thanks for your invaluable piece of information.

But, you are partially right. No bank endorse CAD in cash. Go to the IFIC bank, Dhanmondi branch (opposite Lab Aid) and endorse USD in cash and CAD as money order/ Bank draft. I did this in the month of May, so, i know this is true and possible.

Again i recommend that this is the best and beneficial way of endorsement. It cost TK 3000 for 10000 USD+CAD endorsement.

Best regards,
muk

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
Dear hhshumon

Sent you a PM two days ago. Still haven't received any response.

Thank and regards
muk