Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ziaul said:
I think replying of CAIPS will take not less than 2 monthd, but in this time, I will be called in interview.
I don't know what information give you assurance that you will get interview call within 2 months. In reply to you personal message I also told you Visa Office normally take long time to fix interview date/time/place. This is only a matter of 30 to 40 CAD for ordering CAIPS (Rates defer from one website to another). But this little amount may save you during interview if get some clue that why you have been asked for interview. Remember: u have already spent a lot for CIC fees, IELTS fees, courier fees, consulting fees if any and many more. Now-a-days, all VOs are working in slow pace and I find no probability that you will get interview date very soon otherwise mentioned in ecas or some other way. For example, arlnr first suffered for IELTS score for few month (if my memory doesn't betray with me) and now waiting for interview call for more than 4 months. They will inform you interview date at least 1 month before ( current trend is two month ). Don't trust on consultant firms information every time. In my opinion, your interview date will be in or after August but not before. I wish you get everything sooner and smoother but present situation is like what Jnathan, Dr.Hasib bhai are saying.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

today I received visa -office specific instructions from the VO for adding my baby.
fortunately, we are expecting the baby birth in the coming week. we are awaiting HIS arrival in the earth!
please pray us a good ending!

wishes.remain blessed.

imu

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
katoky said:
keu kotha rakhena... :(
33 bochor katlo keu kotha rakheni.. ???

see, jeeshan is waithing for 4 months....
when we applied, timeline was 6 to 12 months...but u know the real fact...
ur 6 months is over, u r in 7th, let's see... ::)
hasib vai, u r one & only(kidding)...wish ur MR soon ;D ;D

katoky
Dear katoky,

Please share your timeline...

mahmed

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2010
Doc's Request.
01-06-2010
AOR Received.
01-12-2010
IELTS Request
Done
Hello friends, I need your valuable suggestion. I am a pre-June applicant. My application is under review now by the Visa Office.
My passport will expire 7 months later. It is known that no embassy will issue a visa if any passport is valid less than 6 months. I might need to travel to different countries soon. So I need to issue a new passport. In this situation, should I go for changing my passport and let the visa office know about the change or what should I do? Please suggest.
Thank you.

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
mahmed said:
Hello friends, I need your valuable suggestion. I am a pre-June applicant. My application is under review now by the Visa Office.
My passport will expire 7 months later. It is known that no embassy will issue a visa if any passport is valid less than 6 months. I might need to travel to different countries soon. So I need to issue a new passport. In this situation, should I go for changing my passport and let the visa office know about the change or what should I do? Please suggest.
Thank you.
Dear Mahmad,
When you will fill the form of new passport, don't forget to mention all the information of your old passport. When you will get the new passport then in your new passport old passport number will be mentioned and morever don't forget to show your old passport to the officers in passport office. They will put the new passport number in the older one. That is my practical experience.

S

shaon31

mahmed said:
Thank you.
Just send an Explanation letter mentioning your old passport number and the new one after getting it. Send the notarized photocopy of both passports. That will do. I did that in my case. if you need the format of the explanation letter, please PM me your e-mail id.

Shaon

S_Haque

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
Our application status has turned into "in process" status today (19/04/2011). But the message is still same. Is it normal or just a mistake by the VO automated system? Anyone still waiting to receive " in process" status along with us? Pls see our timeline. Anyone from our last meeting in Boomers? Katoky is on her way, VNCVIWER is on her way IMU is ok...... who else?

What will be the next step? Medical ofcourse or decision made (worst case scenario)? How long it will take? I have noticed there are few cases like JNATHAN who is still waiting for his medical to be done while the "in process" status received long time ago.

Pls put ur comments through..........

S_Haque

S

shaon31

S_Haque said:
Dear All,
Our application status has turned into "in process" status today (19/04/2011). But the message is still same. Is it normal or just a mistake by the VO automated system? Anyone still waiting to receive " in process" status along with us? Pls see our timeline. Anyone from our last meeting in Boomers? Katoky is on her way, VNCVIWER is on her way IMU is ok...... who else?

What will be the next step? Medical ofcourse or decision made (worst case scenario)? How long it will take? I have noticed there are few cases like JNATHAN who is still waiting for his medical to be done while the "in process" status received long time ago.

S_Haque

Nice to hear from you. By the grace of Almighty I have made it all the way. Wish you all the best.

Shaon

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
S_Haque said:
Dear All,

S_Haque
I think this 'in process' status with RBVO details inside is not real! My status changed to similar 'in process' more than 2 months ago, still no news from them. BTW, Singapore VO probably giving priority to post June 26, 2010 applicants as I have recently seen a doctor in my locality ( Rampura) got MR who applied in Oct, 10.

Regards,
mmh93

K

katoky

yeyyyyyyyyyyyy! I'm soooooooooooooo happy! :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D

got visa Alhamdulillah!
above all, I would like to b thankful to almighty ALLAH!
Special thanks to my PAPA,I m being the princess of my great father who supports me all a long(silent reader of this forum)
I m grateful to dear QORAX & PMM, I bothered them frequently..but all the time they answered all of my queries..
I m very much happy 4 my all bd brothers & sisters....

I love u all & meet u someday in our dreamland ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

katoky

K

katoky

Dr.Hasib said:
Dear katoky,

Please share your timeline...
hasib vai, my timeline:

CIO: december,2009

FULL DOCS:june,2010

MR:eek:ctober,2010

PPR: jan,2011

VISA:april,2011

katoky

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
katoky said:

got visa Alhamdulillah!
Special thanks to my PAPA,I m being the princess of my great father who supports me all a long(silent reader of this forum)
I m grateful to dear QORAX & PMM, I bothered them frequently..but all the time they answered all of my queries..

katoky

Congratulation........................
Wish u a happy and prosperous life in Canada.

muk

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katoky said:

got visa Alhamdulillah!

katoky
Congratulation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hemel

May 28, 2010
katoky said:

got visa Alhamdulillah!

katoky

...Congrates.....welcome to canada and make our team bigger. Hemel