+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
axial said:
Dear fellows...please help me out...
if i get mr+ppr from Canadian visa office
& if then my pp stuck on US embassy for FBI check then what to do so
The possibility of getting MR n PPR together are very slim. So you should have 2/3 months after u get MR. You do the medical on the very last week, on their dead line, thus can have some time allowance. Cheers ....

Amirul001

Nov 15, 2011
hhshumon said:
No you can not. The option is gone since April last. So......... ;D cheers.
NOTED, THANKS. BUT I NEED TO GO GERMANY ON 24TH OF THIS MONTH, IN THAT CASE IF I SUBMIT PASSPORT TO VFS BY TOMORROW THEN HOW LONG THEY WILL TAKE TO RETURN MY PASSPORT.
PLS ADVISE

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Amirul001 said:
NOTED, THANKS. BUT I NEED TO GO GERMANY ON 24TH OF THIS MONTH, IN THAT CASE IF I SUBMIT PASSPORT TO VFS BY TOMORROW THEN HOW LONG THEY WILL TAKE TO RETURN MY PASSPORT.
PLS ADVISE
According to VFS site it's, min 14 days plus transit time, more or less 30-35 days usually. But for me it's almost been 21 days still no updates of issuing visa might take 40-45 days, don't know. If you stay at Germany 2-3 weeks come back n submit the passports. U will have 45-60 days to submit. Cheers...... ;D

Amirul001

Nov 15, 2011
hhshumon said:
According to VFS site it's, min 14 days plus transit time, more or less 30-35 days usually. But for me it's almost been 21 days still no updates of issuing visa might take 40-45 days, don't know. If you stay at Germany 2-3 weeks come back n submit the passports. U will have 45-60 days to submit. Cheers...... ;D
Thanks for your comment.

black.spade

Jun 1, 2013
Dear Bangladeshi Forum Members:

I am residing in Canada and recently have got Alberta Immigration Nominee program certificate and intending to apply for my PR soon. I have already filled all the form and collected all the document require to apply for PR. But I am only in confusion about my national id card.

Bangladeshi national id contain partial information in both Bengali and English language and rest some of the information only in Bengali. Under this circumstances I am wondering will I have to submit a translation of the national id card and if so is that possible to translate it by myself and notarized the document or it should be done by a certified translator. For information the national id card contain the information in the following format in Bengali and English language:

Front Side:

Name in Bengali:

Name in English:

Father's name in Bengali:

Mother's name in Bengali:

Date of Birth in English:

ID No. in English:

Back Side:

Address in Bengali:

Blood Group in both Bengali and in English:

Date of issue in Bengali:

If you can let me know what should I do in this regard (Whether I can submit the existing card without translation or if translation require whether it is possible to do by me or translation should be done by certified translator or any other suggestion) that will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

hexapath

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2010
Med's Request
18-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2013
LANDED..........
Expected June '13
Hi Everybody

By the grace of almighty Allah I am flying for Toronto on 6th June Thursday 9:30 PM by Emirates. Is there anybody to fly on that time? We can then fly together. Plz keep praying for the new venture.

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
axial said:
Dear fellows...please help me out...
if i get mr+ppr from Canadian visa office
& if then my pp stuck on US embassy for FBI check then what to do so
It happened in my case. I received the MR+PPR together in Oct 2013. But, my company was sending me abroad. Since, I knew that the MR processing takes 3 months, so I knew that within this 3 months, I could go abroad. So, I only did the MR in Nov 2013. Then, after a few months, they sent me an email, asking me to submit my passport.

Summary: I did not give them my passport even though they sent me a PPR in Oct 2013. I did the medicals in Nov 2013. Then, I received another PPR a few months later. This was my 2nd PPR from them, because all my documents have been submitted except the passport. Before submitting my passports, I went abroad from my office & came back to Dhaka [time between 1st PPR & submission of Passport].

Another point: My 1st PPR was a letter, but the 2nd PPR was an email with an attached letter in PDF format.

So, just do the medicals only. They will email you with a 2nd PPR 3-4 months later from the date of the medical test. I believe within this 3-4 months, your FBI checking will be completed.

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
black.spade said:
Dear Bangladeshi Forum Members:

I am residing in Canada and recently have got Alberta Immigration Nominee program certificate and intending to apply for my PR soon. I have already filled all the form and collected all the document require to apply for PR. But I am only in confusion about my national id card.

Bangladeshi national id contain partial information in both Bengali and English language and rest some of the information only in Bengali. Under this circumstances I am wondering will I have to submit a translation of the national id card and if so is that possible to translate it by myself and notarized the document or it should be done by a certified translator. For information the national id card contain the information in the following format in Bengali and English language:

Front Side:

Name in Bengali:

Name in English:

Father's name in Bengali:

Mother's name in Bengali:

Date of Birth in English:

ID No. in English:

Back Side:

Address in Bengali:

Blood Group in both Bengali and in English:

Date of issue in Bengali:

If you can let me know what should I do in this regard (Whether I can submit the existing card without translation or if translation require whether it is possible to do by me or translation should be done by certified translator or any other suggestion) that will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Please note the National ID is NOT a compulsory field in the form. The Canadian Immigration form is a global/generic one for all countries. The Canadian Government is aware that all countries may not have the National ID system & all individuals may not have a National ID.

CIC keeps track of your identity using information in Birth Certificate + Passport. CIC knows that all countries do not have a National ID system, so all applicants may not have a National ID number. "Birth Certificate + Passport" is compulsory. "National ID" is optional.

But, if are willing to wait for 14 days (2 weeks), I suggest fixing your National ID, if there are any mistakes on it, like in Names or Address. I got my 2nd National ID card in 14 days (2 weeks) from Agargaon.

I sent the notarized photocopy of my National ID card to Singapore Visa Office & they did not ask me any questions about the Bengali text on both sides of the National ID. All they see is "National ID No" written in English & your "Name" written in English. They really don't care about any other text written in Bengali. They don't care whether your parents name is written on your National ID. Your passport will contain the names of your "Father" & "Mother" in English, which is enough for them. In your passport, your address is mentioned in English.

falu

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
1/04/2013
mullermax387 said:
Yes I 100% agree with you. I could not enter IOM without an appointment. I went there to talk to Mr. Jahangir face to face after making an alarming number of phone calls ( but in vain). I mailed him twice but did not receive any reply. I want advise from the persons gone through this process. I wonder how they managed to get it!!
you are right...please dont waste your valuable time for few discount....just rubbish IOM.

I am paying but service is like that...

ruparupa

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
01-07-2010
AOR Received.
15-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with other docs
File Transfer...
In Process with date & letter sent on 23rd April '12
Med's Request
06-11-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hexapath said:
Hi Everybody

By the grace of almighty Allah I am flying for Toronto on 6th June Thursday 9:30 PM by Emirates. Is there anybody to fly on that time? We can then fly together. Plz keep praying for the new venture.
Great! Have a safe journey & a beautiful life in Canada!

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Dear All forum mates,
In case we are facing difficulty with IOM, I explored my travel agent for a group fare with discount. He came up with 02 options, like:

01. PIA oneway 65,000 Taka from Dhaka-Lahore-Toronto.
02. Turkish Airlines oneway 72,800 Taka from Dhaka-Istanbul-Toronto.

Please remember this fare is applicable till mid July and after Mid September. No tickets are available Mid july to Mid august with competitive price, all are very high, so..... :D.
But still there are few seats left during these dates, and you can explore. If you are extremely lucky, you can have the booking. You are all welcome to explore the fare and dates directly with him , referring my name shumon, to Mr. Nazmul: 01818577522. Best regards, Shumon.......................................cheers and maley bari ;D

axial

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2011
Nomination.....
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2011
IELTS Request
with doc.
File Transfer...
In Process since May 16, 2013
Med's Request
May 28, 2014
Med's Done....
June 01, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014 (along with medical req.) submitted 12th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Octobar 10th, 2014
A. Khan said:
It happened in my case. I received the MR+PPR together in Oct 2013. But, my company was sending me abroad. Since, I knew that the MR processing takes 3 months, so I knew that within this 3 months, I could go abroad. So, I only did the MR in Nov 2013. Then, after a few months, they sent me an email, asking me to submit my passport.

Summary: I did not give them my passport even though they sent me a PPR in Oct 2013. I did the medicals in Nov 2013. Then, I received another PPR a few months later. This was my 2nd PPR from them, because all my documents have been submitted except the passport. Before submitting my passports, I went abroad from my office & came back to Dhaka [time between 1st PPR & submission of Passport].

Another point: My 1st PPR was a letter, but the 2nd PPR was an email with an attached letter in PDF format.

So, just do the medicals only. They will email you with a 2nd PPR 3-4 months later from the date of the medical test. I believe within this 3-4 months, your FBI checking will be completed.
Thank you bro for sharing your experience, it's very helpful for my case

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
hhshumon said:
Dear All forum mates,
In case we are facing difficulty with IOM, I explored my travel agent for a group fare with discount. He came up with 02 options, like:

01. PIA oneway 65,000 Taka from Dhaka-Lahore-Toronto.
02. Turkish Airlines oneway 72,800 Taka from Dhaka-Istanbul-Toronto.

Please remember this fare is applicable till mid July and after Mid September. No tickets are available Mid july to Mid august with competitive price, all are very high, so..... :D.
But still there are few seats left during these dates, and you can explore. If you are extremely lucky, you can have the booking. You are all welcome to explore the fare and dates directly with him , referring my name shumon, to Mr. Nazmul: 01818577522. Best regards, Shumon.......................................cheers and maley bari ;D
Any one have any idea about flying to calgary. If I get transit of 5 hours in USA, do I need any visa for that? I do not want to go out of the airport even a look!! ::)
How much hazard is waiting for me??!!! :-\
Plz suggest..

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process Since 14 Feb, 2012
Med's Request
Received 22/11/2012 Issued 15/11/2012,
Med's Done....
Medical Done 1st Dec and Sent Documents 6th Dec
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
6 months gone but no news of PPR :( :( :( :(

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
Can anyone tell what is the process of buying currency from banks?
DO I just go their and buy or is their any specific requirements to buy?