+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
talktome said:
Dear All

I dont know how to drive, neither my spouse. Even I dont have any plan to drive in Toronto. COz, in that case I will need a Car and then also pay insurance for that. I am expecting lot of public Bus,train etc there (Toronto). Tell me am i thinking in the right direction. Also plz tell me do i need to learn driving and get a license before go to Canada.

/Talk
Public transport are there but depends where you live. Supposing you live a house only 5 minutes walk from a bus stop, can you imagine what will happen in a weather with 1' snow on footpath late at night 2 am from work to home? Think of kids on perambulator and your wife during winter. Life becomes somewhat very limited in winter (for 6 months almost) without own transport. you qualify for less jobs.

Public transport is okey but not like Tokyo, New York or London where having a car is a pain.

Off course you learn driving from here as much as possible. Get to MACADAM, Shamoli driving school and they will teach you in days. Dhaka has mad rules and mad traffic, and complying Dhaka traffic beats all. Get the license, if you are okey without it don't use it, and if it requires use it. (Getting a proper complete driving lesson is a 1,000 CAD plan mate, trust me). Then again we might be too busy fighting livelihood, so I think its a proper tool to fight in a full swing.

bamepo

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2010
AOR Received.
Mar-2011
File Transfer...
in process since Mar 2012
Med's Request
Nov-2012
Med's Done....
Nov-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 2013
INDIANAJONES said:
Dear Bamepo,

Greetings !!!

I must say, you will be the first to be the mother of a Canadian Citizen by May 2013. Your Child will have higher status than yours in terms of Canadian Citizenship by birth. Awesome!!!

BTW, I am having plan to be the proud father of a Canadian Child the earliest. ;) But you make me fail in the race. :D

Best Regards,

INDIANAJONES.
woao, congratulation for a future-proud-father! (That's why you guess my due date exactly cause your spouse have the same due month as to mine, right?)

bamepo

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2010
AOR Received.
Mar-2011
File Transfer...
in process since Mar 2012
Med's Request
Nov-2012
Med's Done....
Nov-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 2013
hhshumon said:
I strongly Agree with hs602,

Remember for first 03 months, as for child birth case, it might be couple of thousand dollars an issue without coverage.
Have to be careful and look for authentic information before you land. I think CIIP guys can give you a clearer view.

The other thing, are you availing korean airlines? Different airlines have different rules I believe.

+ 1 for hs602 for being keen and modest, mate. ;)
i have my relative in Canada and they have checked that when i have baby delivered there, no fee is required. SIN card (or medicare card im not sure) is issued immediately for me right after landing. That's why I choose to do so. I will land in Moncton, NB

BTW, thank you Badal789, hs602, hhshumon very much

mullermax387

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
In Process from 17 January 2013
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-01-2013, RPRF, PCC, Med received 03-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
25th July 2013
Dear All
Could you tell me where I can find the forms that i will have to submit at VSF? In their website i found forms of all other visas, but none for the immigration. And is the amount of money for three passports (my, my wife and my 2 years old baby) 12000/= ? I am still waiting for the passport request. My RPRF, photos, PCC were received by SVO on 17th January and on 3rd February in e-cas i saw that they received my medical report. when can i expect to get the PPR? by the end of this month or later? please inform.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
mullermax387 said:
Dear All
Could you tell me where I can find the forms that i will have to submit at VSF? In their website i found forms of all other visas, but none for the immigration. And is the amount of money for three passports (my, my wife and my 2 years old baby) 12000/= ? I am still waiting for the passport request. My RPRF, photos, PCC were received by SVO on 17th January and on 3rd February in e-cas i saw that they received my medical report. when can i expect to get the PPR? by the end of this month or later? please inform.
As forum mates shared, its almost 2 month from the date of the documents received, if so then 3rd week of March may be.

mullermax387

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
In Process from 17 January 2013
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-01-2013, RPRF, PCC, Med received 03-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
25th July 2013
hhshumon said:
As forum mates shared, its almost 2 month from the date of the documents received, if so then 3rd week of March may be.
HI Shumon vai,

This is Ahsan from BRAC. what is the amount of money during passport submission for three persons?

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
hhshumon said:
Public transport are there but depends where you live. Supposing you live a house only 5 minutes walk from a bus stop, can you imagine what will happen in a weather with 1' snow on footpath late at night 2 am from work to home? Think of kids on perambulator and your wife during winter. Life becomes somewhat very limited in winter (for 6 months almost) without own transport. you qualify for less jobs.

Public transport is okey but not like Tokyo, New York or London where having a car is a pain.

Off course you learn driving from here as much as possible. Get to MACADAM, Shamoli driving school and they will teach you in days. Dhaka has mad rules and mad traffic, and complying Dhaka traffic beats all. Get the license, if you are okey without it don't use it, and if it requires use it. (Getting a proper complete driving lesson is a 1,000 CAD plan mate, trust me). Then again we might be too busy fighting livelihood, so I think its a proper tool to fight in a full swing.
Before start driving lessons here, remember here we drive right hand but in Canada is left hand driving. With my 20 years driving experiences in both types and in different countries, I can assure you that certainly you will face problem. I strongly recommend to learn first in Canada because of not only right hand to left hand but you will learn lot which will help to avoid accidents. My own sister purchased a brand new car in the USA and just in few weeks made fatal accident that the car completely damaged, had to pay penalty and stop driving because of very high insurance from that accident history.

shantonu

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Gulshan, Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-05-2010
File Transfer...
09-03-2010
Med's Request
05-10-2012 got on 22-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah on August 2013
06. Medical: - Better to have insurance for 1st 03 months

Do you have any idea about "how to get Health Insurance & Study loan at Canada? & whats their terms and condition ?? & Whats the 2nd hand Car price ??"

shantonu

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Gulshan, Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-05-2010
File Transfer...
09-03-2010
Med's Request
05-10-2012 got on 22-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah on August 2013
08. Samity: - We already have this forum, and we keep continuing ;)

And the last thing decided was we keep in touch.

Best regards.

Shumon

[/quote]
Thanks a lot & +1 :D

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mullermax387 said:
Dear All

With in a short span of time you will receive your PPR, hopefully within 1/2 weeks,
You need to submit Appendix A with your Passport which will be send by SVO either Hard Copy by mail or Soft copy by Email.
Thanks

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bamepo said:
Dear INDIANAJONES,
you're right that I'm now at my 27 week pregnant, and my due date is in early May 2013. I plan to fly in March 8th and have already booked filght as well as prepared for everything. AT that time I will be 31 week 2 day. I ve checked with Korean airline and they allow 32-week-pregnant woman to board. That's why i submit my PP in person to collect it as soon as possible.
Thank you for your concern.
Congratulations on your baby, have a safe journey and a Healthy baby. Best Wishes
Take Care

Rafin

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 2013
VISA ISSUED...
February 2013
LANDED..........
Landed on May 2013
By the Grace of Allah received Passport with family members today with visa. Thanks to all forum members who helped me all the time. Best wishes to all who are waiting for MR & PPR, INSHALLAH all of you will get your desired result very soon.

Need a suggestion regarding One little issue: The address of my sisters residence has changed as she bought a new house but in my COPR the old address has been printed. Now I need suggestion about what to do.
1. Should I mail CIC/ visa office?
2. Should I inform it while landing/ entering to Canada?
3. Should I consult Canadian High Commission Dhaka?

Please suggest ...

Br

Rafin

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hs602 said:
Thanks for sharing the details. Its wonderful post.

I have supplement questions on the ist point - Driving License Issue:

Either original driving licence from BRTA is the only document to get a G2 licence from Canada(Ontario) or any other document is required to get a G2 Lisence.

Whether no claim certificate stating DOB, PP number etc. from a local insurance company is acceptable in Canada or needs to be authorozed from somewhere else (Notary Public/Foreign Ministry ....).

It will be of assistance if we know the things.

Thanks again.
If insurance company provide No Claim certificate in English then no need to go for Notary Public, but if we consider the authenticity and acceptability of the doc we may take a notarized copy (notary with a photocopy) for safety.

Thanks

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhshumon said:
Actually one can have G2 with the original BD Liscence, (even one can drive 1st two months doing nothing, just with the insurance). These are sent to BD high-commission to get it certified to be authentic. At that point some of the insurance company takes account of our no claim bonus, some doesn't. There are 100' of insurance companies and brokers. We wish to take the chance, if it clicks. I did the same for UK and got huge rebate on insuring my Accord and there one can drive legally upto 12 months with BD licence.

Again If we don't have any valid BD licence, we can not avail driving even for these free 1st two months without Ontario license .

With G2 after availing a written exam one can get G1, then gradually G which is a full licence and with this you can drive in motorways.
(Check Ontario driving licence portal, everything is there.)

(Bhai, amar bou gari chalaitey parey but tuktak, Money hoi dhaka tey jeeboney o pass kortey parto na. Still ami or BD licence banaisi from Ikuria, and they are reluctant with mohila.)

I think it helps.
Good post, thanks

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhshumon said:

For those who is in Dhanmondi / Lalmatia / UTTARA can go for One Driving School, they are good at their work

Head Office:
79, Sat Masjid Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207
Phone: 8152371
Mobile: 01715996006
2nd Branch: House#97/A, Road#7, Sector#4, Uttara, Dhaka Mobile: 01732773344
3rd Branch:
251, Shere E Bangla Road, Rayer Bazar, Dhaka 1207
Mobile: 01199146886
http://www.oneschoolofdriving-shoeb.com/