VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2013, Passport Collect from VFS on 04-03-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
azaman said:
the link does not open!!

z
INDIANAJONES said:
"Now, about CIIP registration. Go to newcomersuccess.ca and register there. You have to register separately for you and your Spouse and any family member over 18. As a preparation, prepare an updated resume of you, your Spouse and any family member over 18 with similar Job Description you submitted to Candada. Also scan and keep your & your spouse's "MR Form with photo pasted".

If any confusion, feel free to call INDIANAJONES @ 01717660833, sohel4math @ 01723452272

Do Not be late, do it now. Seats are limited in CIIP Session.

Dua for you and all who did not receive MR or MR+PPR yet.

Best Regards,

INDIANAJONES.

N.B. : Those who did not make registration for CIIP Session till now, please register. If any confusion arises, please do call me @ my cell number above.

If you cannot enter into any canadian site newcomersuccess.com, cic.gc.ca from Banglalion users change the settings as follows in you network connection IPV4 Settings :

Preffered DNS server : 8.8.8.8
ALternate DNS server : 8.8.4.4

Sohel4math

Oct 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-11-2010
File Transfer...
IP:25-03-2012
Med's Request
26-11-12 & 27-12-12 (Baby)
Med's Done....
29-12-12, Med's Received at Manila : 02-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-11-12, Passport Submitted to VFS on 17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2013, Passport Collect from VFS on 04-03-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
CIIP India said:
Dear Bangladeshi Forum Members,

CIIP India is planning to deliver one more session in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Those who have applied for immigration to Canada under FSW or PN category and are in their final stages of immigration process (either received medicals or received Visa) are requested to register with us @ https://www.newcomersuccess.ca/index.php/register?lang=en-GB at the earliest to take full advantage of CIIP services

The Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP), is a federal Govt.of Canada funded program which provides overseas orientation that helps immigrants find appropriate employment faster and gives employers better access to newcomer talent.

All the services provided by CIIP are Free of Charge.

Thanks

CIIP India Team
Source: http://www.newcomersuccess.ca/index.php/about-ciip?lang=en-GB

For Registration: https://www.newcomersuccess.ca/index.php/register?lang=en-GB

If possible we can make a list of the participants of the next CIIP Session.

1. Sohel4math & Ms. sohel4math

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
casayed said:
ami mi-1 ,mi-2 alada kore boli ni sobar e wait period ar bitterness ar kotha bolsi,apni mi-3 forum a dekhen oraw 1year wait korew amder motoi birokto,
you are right........ let me share with you one thing today that i can challenge one thing, ei forum er keo amar theke beshi birokto/hotash/khotigrostho na ei waiting er jonno, if i could share my story you would understand what im talking about and be rest assured that all of you are better off than me, i can't say details in the forum about my story, what happened in my life for this canadian immigration thing, actually there have been series of unfortunate incidents which still continues in my life and the only reason is this long waiting but have you ever seen in any of my post that i complained, expressed any sign of depression about the long waiting period, made unnecessary CSIs? anyways this was for MI2/3 people who are still waiting for MR. wait koren, insha Allah jokhn ashar chole ashbei, atkate parben na :)

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
ruparupa said:
Ok. Achcha next week'ta dekhi. Tarpor nahoy arekta CSE korbo.
yes, 1 week wait koren

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
mthjay said:
Dear Rossei Bhai:

Salam. Thanks for sharing your experience, which can be an eye opening for all of us, at least who are intending to move to Canada. No doubt, that we have to be prepared for any kind of situation and practicality as we are going to start from the scrap.

Personally, I would appreciate if you please give us more information which can be inspiring more in order to settle down reasonably. Besides higher and compatible education in Canada, appreciate if you please also share your experience on the Job Market, Income Benchmark, Living costs, Benefits, Tax etc. with the new comers. I believe, it would be more beneficial to get the information beforehand and can be planned, accordingly.

However, Thanks for your well being and keep us sharing your good words from time to time.

Take care, mthjay///
mthjay,

I had to open a new topic replying to your request. Here is the forum link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/few-information-for-newcomers-on-request-from-fellow-bangladeshi-t131681.0.html

Hope it helps you and others.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PQR said:
you are right........ let me share with you one thing today that i can challenge one thing, ei forum er keo amar theke beshi birokto/hotash/khotigrostho na ei waiting er jonno, if i could share my story you would understand what im talking about and be rest assured that all of you are better off than me, i can't say details in the forum about my story, what happened in my life for this canadian immigration thing, actually there have been series of unfortunate incidents which still continues in my life and the only reason is this long waiting but have you ever seen in any of my post that i complained, expressed any sign of depression about the long waiting period, made unnecessary CSIs? anyways this was for MI2/3 people who are still waiting for MR. wait koren, insha Allah jokhn ashar chole ashbei, atkate parben na :)
Shobar i ek obostha .. Jodio ekejon er ekekrokom koshto or hotasha .. but hotasha achei .

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Members,

I have sent my RPRF, PCC & IMM form with update on 17th Dec 2012. As well as, it reached SGVO on 19th Dec 2012, as per DHL tracking. Earlier, me and my wife had done our medical. Still, there's no reply from VO regarding PPR. However, I got the magic line in my ECAS "Medical has been received" inside the IN PROCESS. Furthermore, I didn't get my transcript back with MR. I hope that I will get my transcript back with my PPR. Can I make CSE to VO regarding my PPR ? What do you think ?

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Only God will help us.
Robin

Newborn

Jan 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
IP CHANGE TO "We started processing your application on March 12, 2012"
AOR Received.
22-12-2011
Med's Request
MR issued on Nov.19, Received on Nov. 29.
Med's Done....
Dec. 11th 2012: Other Files sent off on Dec.19th 2012. "Medical Result Received" appear on Ecas --Feb. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 27th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Issued April 16, 2013, and Sent out by SGVO April 29th by registered mail. Passport received on May 10, 2013.
LANDED..........
July 2013
Robindesbois said:
Dear Members,

I have sent my RPRF, PCC & IMM form with update on 17th Dec 2012. As well as, it reached SGVO on 19th Dec 2012, as per DHL tracking. Earlier, me and my wife had done our medical. Still, there's no reply from VO regarding PPR. However, I got the magic line in my ECAS "Medical has been received" inside the IN PROCESS. Furthermore, I didn't get my transcript back with MR. I hope that I will get my transcript back with my PPR. Can I make CSE to VO regarding my PPR ? What do you think ?

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Only God will help us.
Robin
Hi Robin,

Congratulation on your status. You should be receiving your PPR very soon. My Medical result was also received by Phillipines on the 17th December 2012, and my RPRF, PCC, and IMM was also received by Singapore Office on 19th December, both as track by DHL airway bill. But to this point, my ecas did not have "Medical Result received..." . When did your ecas filled in with "Medical Result Received.." message?

May I know your timeline?

Thanks before hands.

Newborn

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Newborn said:
Hi Robin,

Congratulation on your status. You should be receiving your PPR very soon. My Medical result was also received by Phillipines on the 17th December 2012, and my RPRF, PCC, and IMM was also received by Singapore Office on 19th December, both as track by DHL airway bill. But to this point, my ecas did not have "Medical Result received..." . When did your ecas filled in with "Medical Result Received.." message?

May I know your timeline?

Thanks before hands.

Newborn
Mr. Newborn,

Thanks for your reply. We had done our Medical on 27 Nov 2012. Furthermore, I have got " Medical received " line on 15th Dec 2012 (Approx). I hope that soon you'll get magic line " Medical result received ".

Only God will help us.

Robin

Newborn

Jan 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
IP CHANGE TO "We started processing your application on March 12, 2012"
AOR Received.
22-12-2011
Med's Request
MR issued on Nov.19, Received on Nov. 29.
Med's Done....
Dec. 11th 2012: Other Files sent off on Dec.19th 2012. "Medical Result Received" appear on Ecas --Feb. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 27th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Issued April 16, 2013, and Sent out by SGVO April 29th by registered mail. Passport received on May 10, 2013.
LANDED..........
July 2013
Robindesbois said:
Mr. Newborn,

Thanks for your reply. We had done our Medical on 27 Nov 2012. Furthermore, I have got " Medical received " line on 15th Dec 2012 (Approx). I hope that soon you'll get magic line " Medical result received ".

Only God will help us.

Robin
Thanks for your reply, Robin.

Newborn

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Teaspoon said:
i am back again in forum! ki khobor sobar !
welcome back, how r u? apnar boro bhai kemon ase?

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Teaspoon said:
i am back again in forum! ki khobor sobar !
brother apnar status to dewa nai...........apni ki ekon canaday?