ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PQR said:
dear members shob docs process korte giye thanda jor e akranto ami, jeta tibro akar dharon kore goto thursday theke ami griho bondi.
jar karone docs send korte parchi na, 4 days to ekhane gelo, aro 3/4 e insha Allah asha kori recovered hote parbo, forum er doaban member gon ektu doa koiren
Get well soon ..

pr1979

Aug 26, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 2010
Doc's Request.
15 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
15 Oct 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to SGVO with all documents
File Transfer...
In process since 26 Mar 2012
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
13 Nov 2012, RPRF other docs sent 23 Nov 2012, E-cas: "Medical results have been received." appears on 01 Dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Dec 2012 - Passport submitted to VFS on 15 Jan 2013, E-cas: "Decision Made" on 03 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013, Passport Received from VFS on 18 Feb 2013
LANDED..........
07-06-2013
PQR said:
dear members shob docs process korte giye thanda jor e akranto ami, jeta tibro akar dharon kore goto thursday theke ami griho bondi.
jar karone docs send korte parchi na, 4 days to ekhane gelo, aro 3/4 e insha Allah asha kori recovered hote parbo, forum er doaban member gon ektu doa koiren
Doa kori taratari shustho hoe uthen. Kisu lagle janaben aboshshoi.

mthjay

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
05-08-2010 (Singapore)
IELTS Request
Sent with the 2nd document (AOR)
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
12-10-2012 (Received on 17-10-2012)
Med's Done....
20-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Letter Issued: 20-11-2012; Received: 26-11-2012 (Submitted on 17-12-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
16-01-2013 (Valid till 21-10-2013)
LANDED..........
Not yet planned
ID Name Med reached Manila RPRF reached SGVO PPR Dt. VFS submit Dt. Visa Stam Dt.

1) Indianajones 20-Nov-12 XXX 06-Dec-12 11-Dec-12 waiting
2) Classical_beat 22-Nov-12 26-Nov-12 waiting waiting waiting
3) rana22april 03 -Dec-12 14-Dec-12 waiting waiting waiting
4) casayed 09-Nov-12 probably on 20th nov along with mr 20-Nov-12 waiting
5) GTL 01-Dec-12 6-Dec-12 waiting waiting waiting
6) ruparupa 8-Dec-12 14-Dec-12 waiting waiting waiting
7) khan14. 25-Nov-12 07-Dec-12 waiting. waiting waiting
8) Soarer 21-Nov-12 23-Nov-12 waiting waiting waiting
9) mthjay 21-Oct-12 01-Nov-12 20-Nov-12 17-Dec-12 waiting

Elora89

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
11/11/2012
Med's Request
19/12/2012
Med's Done....
12/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
15/01/2013
LANDED..........
soon….if God wills :)
Badal789 said:
Nivrit, what I understand. She did not get medical request so did not make the test. She inquired to SVO about medical request but most likely SVO did not understand.
Now she should make a clarification that she is still waiting to get medical form. Elora, please confirm if I am correct.
yes you are absolutely correct... and Niv i have applied for winter 2013.. indeed i dnt have much time. without waiting today morning i have wrote an email to CHC. stating i didn't receive medical. send me the form and they should guide me further...the mail was like this... God know wht this mail will bring to me..

More over i did something.. i dnt knw wht was it…. initially i have send the reply of their email in their thread. i didn't get an automated reply like i got last time while i wrote the first email. so wht i did i send same another email in the address where i have send the first one. then i got an automated reply…it was a receipt of my email...and i felt " o accha amr message pouchaise oikahne " .. LOL... will making same email twice pissed them off ? ? ? i mean will that be even an issue on my deciosn? ? ? if anyone have any clue please let me know. this suspense is actualy killing me.

Z AND Z

Star Member
Dec 10, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2012
IELTS Request
Overall 6.5. Sent with the application. TCFQ updated later (A2 both).
Med's Request
Long way to go!!!
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Finger crossed!!!
Passport Req..
Long way to go!!!
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go!!!
LANDED..........
Long way to go!!!
Okay, in case of QSW, now I've got some confusions regarding the verification of submitted papers of my academic and job experience. Since in Bangladesh we don't have any Canadian High Commission at the moment and VFS deals with the Canadian visa related stuff (as far as I know); hence what would be the mode of the verification? I mean would the query be in person by some third-party organizations (like VFS) or would that be an electronic query like email or over telephone to the authorized personnel? I assume that my academic background can easily be checked through online since I have my bachelors done from one of the universities in Australia as well as my MBA is from one of the UK universities. But what 'bout the job thingy?? Anyways, I would like to know the procedures in detail.

Therefore, anyone... please?

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Z AND Z said:
Okay, in case of QSW, now I've got some confusions regarding the verification of submitted papers of my academic and job experience. Since in Bangladesh we don't have any Canadian High Commission at the moment and VFS deals with the Canadian visa related stuff (as far as I know); hence what would be the mode of the verification? I mean would the query be in person by some third-party organizations (like VFS) or would that be an electronic query like email or over telephone to the authorized personnel? I assume that my academic background can easily be checked through online since I have my bachelors done from one of the universities in Australia as well as my MBA is from one of the UK universities. But what 'bout the job thingy?? Anyways, I would like to know the procedures in detail.

Job inquiry by email using the email address on the letter head or if email of any person mentioned on the job certificate.
however, still Canadian High Commission is here and people from the high commission go to verify by physical visits, phone call, contacting relatives or neighbors.

GreenBD

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2012
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Med's Request
feb'2013
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
In sha Allah 1st week of April 2014
Dear all,

Thanks to everobody who replied my prevoius post.

I'm almost a newcomer to this forum. I dunno lot of things regarding
the proper use of this forum as I'm unable to update my timeline. Can anybody
gimme some guideline.

At this moment my question is what involved in background check? Specifically,
do the CIC or VO check the emlpoyment history? Since I left my last job and after that
the email address of my previous company has been changed. Although the mailing address,
phone and fax numbers remain same. My concern is if they try to contact by email they will not
get any response.

Do I need to inform this to VO? Anybody have any experience about this matter? Please share.

Best Regards

GreenBD

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
Elora89 said:
yes you are absolutely correct... and Niv i have applied for winter 2013.. indeed i dnt have much time. without waiting today morning i have wrote an email to CHC. stating i didn't receive medical. send me the form and they should guide me further...the mail was like this... God know wht this mail will bring to me..

More over i did something.. i dnt knw wht was it.... initially i have send the reply of their email in their thread. i didn't get an automated reply like i got last time while i wrote the first email. so wht i did i send same another email in the address where i have send the first one. then i got an automated reply...it was a receipt of my email...and i felt " o accha amr message pouchaise oikahne " .. LOL... will making same email twice pissed them off ? ? ? i mean will that be even an issue on my deciosn? ? ? if anyone have any clue please let me know. this suspense is actualy killing me.
Dont worry about email.I did such thing before

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
Z AND Z said:

Work site verification is done rarely if there is any confusion verification may happen,in case of one of my friend 2-4 people (two of them were Canadian) went to her work place,unfortunately they were not happy after the verification and my friend got rejected

Z AND Z

Star Member
Dec 10, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Long way to go!!!
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Finger crossed!!!
Passport Req..
Long way to go!!!
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go!!!
LANDED..........
Long way to go!!!
Badal789 said:
Job inquiry by email using the email address on the letter head or if email of any person mentioned on the job certificate.
however, still Canadian High Commission is here and people from the high commission go to verify by physical visits, phone call, contacting relatives or neighbors.
Thanks heaps mate.

casayed said:
Work site verification is done rarely if there is any confusion verification may happen,in case of one of my friend 2-4 people (two of them were Canadian) went to her work place,unfortunately they were not happy after the verification and my friend got rejected
Thank you very much. Do you have, by any chance, any idea what made them doubtful in terms of making a physical visit? It would be appreciated if you come up with the story, if there's no prob. Cheers.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
Z AND Z said:
Thanks heaps mate.

Thank you very much. Do you have, by any chance, any idea what made them doubtful in terms of making a physical visit? It would be appreciated if you come up with the story, if there's no prob. Cheers.
uni Dentist hisbe apply korsilen kintu job experience letter show korsilen Dental college teacher,abar ar akata chamber o show korsilen but canada jabe sejonno chamber bikri kore disilo,abar uni japan silen kisu din oita declare kore nai,abar unar relative in canada was bellow 18
ar mane oneeek besi critical confusion na hole ora verify kore na,rejection ar age tara sure hoa nise

Z AND Z

Star Member
Dec 10, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Long way to go!!!
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Finger crossed!!!
Passport Req..
Long way to go!!!
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go!!!
LANDED..........
Long way to go!!!
casayed said:
uni Dentist hisbe apply korsilen kintu job experience letter show korsilen Dental college teacher,abar ar akata chamber o show korsilen but canada jabe sejonno chamber bikri kore disilo,abar uni japan silen kisu din oita declare kore nai,abar unar relative in canada was bellow 18
ar mane oneeek besi critical confusion na hole ora verify kore na,rejection ar age tara sure hoa nise
হুম, বুঝলাম!! কিন্তু উনি ব্যাপারটা এত জটিল না করলেও পারতেন!! যাইহোক, আমি কিউবেক নিয়ে খুবি চিন্তায় আছি ভাই। কি যে হয় কে জানে, আল্লাহ্‌ ভরসা। আসলে, ঠিক বুঝতে পারছিনা কি হচ্ছে। অ্যাপ্লাই করে বসে আছি কিন্তু AOR পাওয়া ছাড়া আর কোন খবর জানিনা। তাই ভাবছিলাম, ওরা যদি physical query করতে অফিসে আসে তাহলে হয়ত বোঝা যেত যে কাজটা অন্তত আগাচ্ছে, আর বুঝতে পারতাম যে কোন পর্যায় আছে ব্যাপারটা। যাইহোক, আপনাকে অনেক ধন্যবাদ ভাই।

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
Z AND Z said:
হুম, বুঝলাম!! কিন্তু উনি ব্যাপারটা এত জটিল না করলেও পারতেন!! যাইহোক, আমি কিউবেক নিয়ে খুবি চিন্তায় আছি ভাই। কি যে হয় কে জানে, আল্লাহ্‌ ভরসা। আসলে, ঠিক বুঝতে পারছিনা কি হচ্ছে। অ্যাপ্লাই করে বসে আছি কিন্তু AOR পাওয়া ছাড়া আর কোন খবর জানিনা। তাই ভাবছিলাম, ওরা যদি physical query করতে অফিসে আসে তাহলে হয়ত বোঝা যেত যে কাজটা অন্তত আগাচ্ছে, আর বুঝতে পারতাম যে কোন পর্যায় আছে ব্যাপারটা। যাইহোক, আপনাকে অনেক ধন্যবাদ ভাই।
apni to matro kisu din age apply korsen,amara to 2 yr por movement paisi file ar,suddenly file move korbe,jokhn apni asha sere diben,kintu qubec nia mader idea kom tai bolte parsi na

Rezwan

Dec 3, 2011
Hi Folks,
Usually how long it takes to return passport with visa stamped after submitting to VFS?
I have submitted my passport to VFS on 28.11.2012 and Canada visa tracking website showing the below message till today.
"Passport received at High Commission of Canada, Singapore, , Pin:XXXXX, Tel: on 03/12/2012 and is under processing."

However, my eCAS has changed from "In Process" to "Decision Made" on 16.12.2012

mthjay said:
ID Name Med reached Manila RPRF reached SGVO PPR Dt. VFS submit Dt. Visa Stam Dt.

1) Indianajones 20-Nov-12 XXX 06-Dec-12 11-Dec-12 waiting
2) Classical_beat 22-Nov-12 26-Nov-12 waiting waiting waiting
3) rana22april 03 -Dec-12 14-Dec-12 waiting waiting waiting
4) casayed 09-Nov-12 probably on 20th nov along with mr 20-Nov-12 waiting
5) GTL 01-Dec-12 6-Dec-12 waiting waiting waiting
6) ruparupa 8-Dec-12 14-Dec-12 waiting waiting waiting
7) khan14. 25-Nov-12 07-Dec-12 waiting. waiting waiting
8) Soarer 21-Nov-12 23-Nov-12 waiting waiting waiting
9) mthjay 21-Oct-12 01-Nov-12 20-Nov-12 17-Dec-12 waiting