Med's Request
23-07-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/11/24/best-provinces-to-find-a-job_n_2176078.html?utm_hp_ref=canada-business#slide=1793850

alberta leads with the least average applicant per job

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR Received : 09-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
DOCS Submitted : 03-FEB-2011
AOR Received.
ECAS : Medical Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Score With 1st Application Package
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Received : 09-MAY-2011
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
SOARER:

Classical_beat and indianajones,

How many days after registration in CIIP, they communicated with you?

Classical_beat said:
bhai r bolen na .. Ms. Sonia mone hoy onek busy thake . Registration er 4 theke 5 din pore reply peyechilam . Uni invitation mail dilen India session er jonno . Then ami reply dilam india jete parbo na . bollo Dec 4th e bd te session ache join korte chai kina ami bollam yes . r kono patta nai onar . kono time na venue na .. ajke abar mail korlam for time schedule bole jei invitation pathaisilam oita follow korlei hobe . but koi jabo kichui bollo na . Indiana bhai bollo Hotel Regency .
Dear Soarer and Classical_beat,

Here goes some excerpts from my email communication to Ms. Sonia Sharma (Please read from the bottom mail to the top one):

Dear Mr INDIANAJONES,

First day is the orientation which is from 8:30 to 5:00 pm. It is followed by a personal planning session for 1. 5 hrs. Which could be either on Dec 5th or 6th. Timings for the same will be given to you in advance. Secondly We will not be able to share personal details of other clients as per our norms, as you will be networking yourselves at the session however But if you would like to do so in advance, you are most welcome to do so in the forum. Also I will keep you posted about the venue on a Thursday or Friday.

Thanks
Sonia

Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2012 2:39 PM
To: Sonia Sharma
Subject: CIIP SESSIONS AT DHAKA, BANGLADESH.

Dear Ms. Sonia Sharma,

We are looking forward to the session you are going to arrange on December 4, 2012 at Dhaka, Bangladesh.

I have some queries regarding the session. Please response at your earliest.

No. 1. How many days you are going to take for our the Session. Since, we need to take leave from our respective offices, we must know this. By the way, I heard it is of 2 days. Please confirm.

No. 2. I think, everyone who registered with you provided you their email id, cellphone no. and other contact numbers. So, if you provide us all the Name of the registered persons from Bangladesh, contact number and email id I was thinking of informing the issue in No. 1. to everyone so that they can arrange leave for the days (I heard it is of 2 days) we are going to be engaged with your session. Furthermore, we are thinking of arranging a get together prior to the session.

Best regards,

INDIANAJONES
Contact # +8801717660833

Subject: RE: Invitation mail.
To: "Canadian Immigrant Integration Program"
Date: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 7:37 PM

Dear Mr. INDIANAJONES

Thank you for your kind email, we are looking forward to your attendance at the upcoming session in Dhaka.

We are very pleased to be able to make the journey from India to Dhaka, and we certainly hope you can make the journey to the location venue. No doubt, refreshments will be provided throughout the day. However, we will not be providing meals. There are eateries in and around the venue location, we do hope that will be sufficient.

We look forward to seeing you at the session, and that you will become even better prepared for your journey towards labour market integration and settlement in Canada.

Thanks
Sonia

Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 10:24 PM
To: sonia.sharma @ ciip-accc.in
Subject: Re: Invitation mail.

Dear Ms. Sonia Sharma,

We, Two members, I, the Princiapal Applicant Mr. INDIANAJONES
and my spouse Mrs. INDIANAJONES wish to attend your session on December 4, 2012 at Dhaka

Our intended date of departure is in July, 2012. I am attaching the MR Letter and Resume of myself and my wife.

If you do not take it otherwise, for the sake of convenience of all of your participants, I would like to draw your kind attention to two issues I heard from the sessions you arranged earlier at Dhaka.

No. 1. The choice of your Venue. Usually, you arrange sessions in Hotel Dhaka Regency. The location of the hotel is very uncomfortable for the participants generally. It is at one corner or side of Dhaka City. If you can arrange in some other hotels in Gulshan, Banani or Dhanmondi area, I think it will be convenient for all of us.

No. 2 : Since your program is a day long one, and is funded by Canadian government, I think you can arrange for some refreshment for the participants during lunch time. Otherwise it become tiresome to continue with an empty stomach till evening.

Hope you will consider the issues.

Regards,

INDIANAJONES
Contact # +8801717660833

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
beximco said:
Dear ALL:
Got MR today, I will share the details later but below info will help all.

MR Issue date: 21-Nov-2012
MR Received Date: 26-Nov-12

Thnx
Dear Beximco Bhai,

Heartiest congratulations to you. At last your patience blossomed the flower of MR.

Dua for you for further smooth processing and happy landing in Canada.

But first of all, do register with CIIP, India, Go through my recent posts regarding the issue, do your own research, talk to your peer in and out of forum and if any confusion, feel free to call me @ 01717660833.

Update your name in the list of people registered with CIIP, India.

Best regards,

INDIANAJONES.

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
BDimmigrants said:
Dear Forum Members,

ALHAMDULLILAH

i got request for MR+PCC+PNWS+Photographs today.

Pray for me
Dear BDimmigrants Bhai,

Congratulations and Dua for you so that you can complete the further formalities without any hassle and delay.

I just completed all the formalities. So you can contact me for any help at any point of your MEDICAL, RPRF, ADDITIONAL DOCS, PCC, IMM5669 FORM, PERSONAL NET WORTH STATEMENTS, BANK STATEMENTS etc. My cell no is 01717660833.

But first of all, I will request you to register with CIIP, since seats are limited there and the session is on December 4th - 6th. For any confusion in this regards, go through my recent posts, do your own research, and for any confusion, call me. Our seniors has done the same orientation session and they all got huge benefit from them.

Do Hurry. Do not think too much. You can do it (Register with CIIP) right now, even before doing your Medical. Remember, time for registration is going out.

Do discuss with your peers in & out of the forum. Please do call me if you have any confusion.

Best Regards,

INDIANAJONES.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INDIANAJONES said:
SOARER:

Classical_beat and indianajones,

How many days after registration in CIIP, they communicated with you?

Dear Soarer and Classical_beat,

Here goes some excerpts from my email communication to Ms. Sonia Sharma (Please read from the bottom mail to the top one):

Dear Mr INDIANAJONES,

First day is the orientation which is from 8:30 to 5:00 pm. It is followed by a personal planning session for 1. 5 hrs. Which could be either on Dec 5th or 6th. Timings for the same will be given to you in advance. Secondly We will not be able to share personal details of other clients as per our norms, as you will be networking yourselves at the session however But if you would like to do so in advance, you are most welcome to do so in the forum. Also I will keep you posted about the venue on a Thursday or Friday.

Thanks
Sonia

Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2012 2:39 PM
To: Sonia Sharma
Subject: CIIP SESSIONS AT DHAKA, BANGLADESH.

Dear Ms. Sonia Sharma,

We are looking forward to the session you are going to arrange on December 4, 2012 at Dhaka, Bangladesh.

I have some queries regarding the session. Please response at your earliest.

No. 1. How many days you are going to take for our the Session. Since, we need to take leave from our respective offices, we must know this. By the way, I heard it is of 2 days. Please confirm.

No. 2. I think, everyone who registered with you provided you their email id, cellphone no. and other contact numbers. So, if you provide us all the Name of the registered persons from Bangladesh, contact number and email id I was thinking of informing the issue in No. 1. to everyone so that they can arrange leave for the days (I heard it is of 2 days) we are going to be engaged with your session. Furthermore, we are thinking of arranging a get together prior to the session.

Best regards,

INDIANAJONES
Contact # +8801717660833

Subject: RE: Invitation mail.
To: "Canadian Immigrant Integration Program"
Date: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 7:37 PM

Dear Mr. INDIANAJONES

Thank you for your kind email, we are looking forward to your attendance at the upcoming session in Dhaka.

We are very pleased to be able to make the journey from India to Dhaka, and we certainly hope you can make the journey to the location venue. No doubt, refreshments will be provided throughout the day. However, we will not be providing meals. There are eateries in and around the venue location, we do hope that will be sufficient.

We look forward to seeing you at the session, and that you will become even better prepared for your journey towards labour market integration and settlement in Canada.

Thanks
Sonia

Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 10:24 PM
To: sonia.sharma @ ciip-accc.in
Subject: Re: Invitation mail.

Dear Ms. Sonia Sharma,

We, Two members, I, the Princiapal Applicant Mr. INDIANAJONES
and my spouse Mrs. INDIANAJONES wish to attend your session on December 4, 2012 at Dhaka

Our intended date of departure is in July, 2012. I am attaching the MR Letter and Resume of myself and my wife.

If you do not take it otherwise, for the sake of convenience of all of your participants, I would like to draw your kind attention to two issues I heard from the sessions you arranged earlier at Dhaka.

No. 1. The choice of your Venue. Usually, you arrange sessions in Hotel Dhaka Regency. The location of the hotel is very uncomfortable for the participants generally. It is at one corner or side of Dhaka City. If you can arrange in some other hotels in Gulshan, Banani or Dhanmondi area, I think it will be convenient for all of us.

No. 2 : Since your program is a day long one, and is funded by Canadian government, I think you can arrange for some refreshment for the participants during lunch time. Otherwise it become tiresome to continue with an empty stomach till evening.

Hope you will consider the issues.

Regards,

INDIANAJONES
Contact # +8801717660833
She replied your emails properly but not mine . Anyways I wish she will inform us about the venue prior to the session or else you are our hope .. lol

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rana22april said:
Basay ei matro ashlam....amader bashar daroan er kache ''Post man'' tar mobile number diye geche...called him right away...''HE'' said there is a letter for me from the Canadian Embassy !!

Then advised me to collect that letter at 10.00 am tomorrow morning from their office......

Dear friends ....wish me luck...heart beat asholei onek bere geche...waiting till morning would be reallyyyyyy reallyyyyy tough ... It's Medical I guess ! Alhamdulillah....
Rana bhai I'm sure its your MR ........... ;D

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
LIST OF REGISTERED PEOPLE FOR CIIP SESSION 04 - 06 DECEMBER 2012 PARTICIPANTS.

01. INDIANAJONES & Spouse

02. TAMIMIQBAL & Spouse

03. CLASSICAL_BEAT & Spouse

04. Dr.TanvirAzad & Spouse

05. Prodip & Spouse

06. Rashed202 & Spouse

07. ............

08. ............

09. ............

10. ............

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
Classical_beat said:
Just register for the CIIP here http://www.newcomersuccess.ca/index.php/about-ciip/how-to-register-with-ciip?lang=en-GB
Thanks Classical_beat Maam, for your trying to encourage people for attending CIIP Session. Please keep it up.

At least we are two now in the team of teaming for CIIP Session at Dhaka.

I would like to request others to please join us.

Best regards,

INDIANAJONES.

Khan14

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Dhk
Category........
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18,2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Oct 9,2010
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
File Transfer...
Not needed
Med's Request
Received on 17 oct
Med's Done....
05-12-12 done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
landed in april 2013
Dear indianajones
Its amazing to see that still in this world people are ther to help each other for no reason. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It will be kind helpfull if you please send me the sample of yours for me to have a look into and Preapre mine.
Few people like you makes the forum worth it.
Sorry once again, do i fill up the weath declaration form by my hand writing.?
Thanks again so much.

INDIANAJONES said:
Dear Khan14 Bhai,

First of all Do register with CIIP, India. Please go through my recent posts regarding this issue, do your own research at newcomersuccess.ca, talk to your peers in and out of forum, and even then if you have any confusion, feel free to talk to me @ 01717660833.

Now, Answer to your questions.

1) Prepare one by yourself in Doc or Docx as per the format given by SGVO. I have mine submitted. If you feel like useful, you may also make use of that.
yes, you have to convert in Cnd $, since it is also in the format. Nothing to worry, just take a particular date's Exchange rate from any bank and do the conversion and mention the rate and date.

2) You need two kind of Bank Statements. One is your Account Statement from the day it opend, and in case of FD, the maturity date as well, it is mentioned in the format. and another one is a so called Solvency Certificate. I have mine you can take and make use of it if you feel like useful.

3) No need to worry for Schedule A. It is available on net at the following link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

Fill it up. do not leave any point untouched. Fill up as per the instructions. Any confusion, my number is above.

4) By the time I am writing the post, may be you completed your medical. Ask Dr. Ohab for your baby's medical which you are not instructed for, and request him to include him also in his report. At the same time, send updated information of your baby, mention that his/her Passport is on the way, and submit his/her birth certificate and all other papers you are asked to submit in your MR letter within the STIPULATED TIME. It is a Must. Be careful of the time....

Dua for you, your newborn, newborn's Mother, your other babies, rest of the family.

Best Regards,

INDIANAJONES.

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 &amp; re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 &amp; sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
BDimmigrants said:
Dear Forum Members,

ALHAMDULLILAH

i got request for MR+PCC+PNWS+Photographs today.

Pray for me
Congrats & Best wishes to U! brother/sister, pl Pray for me also .

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Dear Forum Members,

ALHAMDULILLAH i got request for below yesterday
1. MR
2. PCC
3. PNWS
4. Photograph

No PPR in the document.

ruparupa

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
01-07-2010
AOR Received.
15-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with other docs
File Transfer...
In Process with date &amp; letter sent on 23rd April '12
Med's Request
06-11-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Ami ki dosh korlam? :( No MR!! No nothing.......:'(

soarer

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khan14 said:
Hi prodip
Thanx a million for such prompt reply, but the form for wealth statement has a bar code which they have sent, do i fill it up by hand writting?
You can scan the form and write on it using adobe illustrator.

anwar405z

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2010
Doc's Request.