Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Raj_Hoque said:
Already made a CSE and they replied "Your file is currently under review. Please wait to hear from us"...that's all. What now? Is there any problem requesting CAIPS? I mean to say at least I would know what's going on their mind or status of my file. Already closed to 3 months after MR.

i think they'll issue ur PPR just after getting the docs from RCMP........don't worry.
at least u know from their reply that PPR is not lost in the post office....

uroy

Jan 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
13-08-2010
File Transfer...
18-08-2010, real IP since 14 March,2012
Med's Request
15 July,2012
Med's Done....
25 July, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
issued on 26/10/12, collected from VFS on 04/11/2012
LANDED..........
hoping mid jan' 2013
Friends, Thanks to all of u.

drtanvirazad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Dhaka, B.D
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2010
Doc's Request.
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
1st:25/06/2010 2nd:28/07/2010
IELTS Request
25/06/2010
File Transfer...
TO SVO: 29/06/2010 inpocess: 19/04/2012
Med's Request
15/07/2012
Med's Done....
17/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27/8/12, recived on 2/9/12, submitted to svo on 24/9/12
VISA ISSUED...
27/9/2012
LANDED..........
29/06/2013
DEAR FORUM MATES AND SILENT READERS OF THIS FORUM WHO GOT MR/PPR/VISA PLEASE REGISTER TO CIIP N MAIL TO SONIA SHRMA ABOUT THAT.WE NEED ATLEAST 20 PERSON TO BE REGITERED TO ARRANGE THE NEXT SESSION IN DHAKA

drmahbub35

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Alhamdulillah,by the grace of Almighty i got the visa yesterday.thanks everybody for their suppot in my bad days.i hope and pray that everyone who r waiting for MR and PPR get them soon.pray for us.
regards
mahbub

ShamimBD

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2010
Doc's Request.
Apr 1, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 19, 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with full documents
File Transfer...
Apr 7, 2010, Updated doc rcvd by VO-21st Feb, 2012 In Process...:April 19, 2012
Med's Request
June 19, 2012
Med's Done....
July 27, 2012, Delivered to Manila on August 13, 2012
Interview........
Waived. RPRF and other docs sent on August 07, 2012, Delivered to SGVO on August 13, 2012
Passport Req..
October 03, 2012, PP sent on 23rd Oct, 2012 and Received by SGVO on 29th Oct, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 5, 2012
LANDED..........
February 02, 2013
uroy said:
Dear Forum mates, I have got my PPR through registered mail today. I hope & pray that everybody will get their MR & PPR very soon..............
Congratulations....

Ahmed B

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2010
Doc's Request.
04-05-2010
File Transfer...
11-05-2010
Med's Request
02-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
In April'13 insha Allah
drmahbub35 said:
Alhamdulillah,by the grace of Almighty i got the visa yesterday.thanks everybody for their suppot in my bad days.i hope and pray that everyone who r waiting for MR and PPR get them soon.pray for us.
regards
mahbub
Congrats Mahabub....We started the whole dream together back in 2009 and at last your dream comes true.... and hopefully you are gonna land in the dreamland in the next month. Thanks for every help you have done to me and it is for you I dared to apply without the help of a lawyer/consultant......I wish you every success and happiness in your bright future. :D :D :D :D :D

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drmahbub35 said:
regards
mahbub
Congratulation !!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ahmed B

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2010
Doc's Request.
04-05-2010
File Transfer...
11-05-2010
Med's Request
02-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
In April'13 insha Allah
drtanvirazad said:
DEAR FORUM MATES AND SILENT READERS OF THIS FORUM WHO GOT MR/PPR/VISA PLEASE REGISTER TO CIIP N MAIL TO SONIA SHRMA ABOUT THAT.WE NEED ATLEAST 20 PERSON TO BE REGITERED TO ARRANGE THE NEXT SESSION IN DHAKA
I got this reply from Sonia after I informed her about my registration for next CIIP session in Dhaka.

Hi

We are planning to come in the month of November or December. We will keep you posted.

Thanks
Sonia

Those who haven't registered yet please do it now so that a session may be arranged in Dhaka and we all can get the opportunity to participate.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Reasons of delay in processing the applications (please do not consider me as a dalal of VO!)

- Lot of applications submitted before than the ability to process in a year.

- Many applicants who are not eligible but still submitted applications. Many so called consultants apply just to get money.

- Most of the cases applicants do not submit full documents or many mistakes. Once starting processing because of incomplete information or less documents, VO needs to stop and then start another application- this is really time consuming. Problem is when found mistakes or lack of documents usually they do not inform the applicants. So it is the responsibility of the applicants to check by CAIPS note. Personally I did not know about CAIPS note until end of last year. So when knew about it got the CAIPS note and found I missed to include some important documents and made mistake to submit photographs in correct way. Recently two other applicants also got CAIPS note with discrepancies in their submitted documents.

- Not visa office but central office is responsible to make investigations or checking papers with the help of embassies so that also takes long time. Say if 10,000 applicants from our country you understand how long it takes? More over when an applicant lives or visits other countries then investigation required to those countries as well.
Because of back ground checking many applicants need to wait long time after sending medical results.
- As far as I was informed that each VO needs to make regular reports about the work progress and then the person responsible sends report to central office.
- The unfair policy of not following FIFO (first come first out) system so while many applicants mainly old like me and waiting long time.

What to do during waiting time? Believe me as a sufferer when waiting more than 6 years. Better to concentrate in other works. I am engage in teaching job besides by own business. While going there we need money to settle so I recommend try to earn as much as possible by doing extra job (if possible), making social visit or as we do visiting, meeting regularly just by talking. End of the day we need to talk to keep us relaxed !

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
drmahbub35 said:
regards
mahbub
congratz!!

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Those who have already obtained Maple Leaf visa :

Sales taxes are usually high in Canada but when going first time, immigrants are entitled to get tax exempted. So better to take many items which best to know from persons went recently, many are very helpful from this forum.
To carry while going will not be possible or not wise to pay high air freight. About 2 years ago when I moved to Bangladesh I sent all the house hold items into a 20` container including some food items ;D So saved a lot.
Remember furniture made here are heavy and difficult to fold or pack into cartons. Electronic devices may need extra converter which I purchased in USA for USD 70.- for recharging digital camera. Power supply in Bangladesh is 220V, 50 HZ, 1 phase but there mainly 110V for safety reason.
Good idea is to share a container by group of people because what they need to carry are not much. A 20` container takes lot of items.
Do not take cooking wares, quality there sold are much more better. But for initial use and reduce settlement cost may take few.
During flight the cabin crews will distribute customs declaration form which collected by customs officials before leaving the airport - important to declare that time which items you are going to receive by sea. Recommended to ask the immigration the official about it. They are always helpful. This time I was offered to use personal mobile of the immigration officer to call my Canadian office.
Please check the website and inquire from others before proceed................. wish your success in the beautiful Canada.

roozbeh

Star Member
Feb 5, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2015
[size=10pt]Alhamdulillah

Dear All members,

Alhamdulillah received my visa just now from Canadian High Commission, Singapore. Thanks everybody who supports me by giving valuable advices and please include my name in your prayer.

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations roozbeh

"News Release — Minister Kenney visits Ireland to meet workers looking for a chance to come to Canada"

Ottawa, October 4, 2012 — Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney arrives in Ireland tomorrow for an official visit to promote Canada as a destination for international talent.

On the Minister’s agenda is a visit to Dublin’s Working Abroad Expo recruitment fair. He will promote Canada’s strong economy and encourage talent from Ireland to apply for jobs to work in Canada.

“The Government of Canada is committed to building an immigration system that actively recruits talent rather than passively processing all applications that we receive,” said Minister Kenney. “That’s why I’m visiting this job fair to personally market all the opportunities that Canada has to offer to talented individuals from around the world.”
The Government of Canada is building a fast and flexible economic immigration system whose primary focus is on meeting Canada’s labour market needs. The government is exploring with provinces, territories and employers approaches to developing a pool of skilled workers who could be selected to immigrate to Canada and who are ready to begin employment here.

“This is the next frontier in Canadian immigration: looking at opportunities to attract the best talent and going out there and getting it,” said Minister Kenney.
In recent years, Citizenship and Immigration Canada has undertaken much needed reforms to strengthen Canada’s immigration system and better support the country’s economic needs. The creation of a modernized, efficient economic immigration program for Canada provides an opportunity for an increased role for employers in identifying economic immigrants that could make a contribution to their workplace. Such a role could help achieve a better match between skilled immigrant supply and labour market demand, which is of concern to Canadian employers.

During his trip to Ireland, Minister Kenney will also discuss opportunities for young people from Ireland to work in Canada as part of the International Experience Canada program.

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
May 2011. 'IN PROCESS' from 10 March'14
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 April 2014...submitted on 18 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12 June 2014...passport received 23rd July 2014
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
roozbeh said:
[size=10pt]Alhamdulillah

Dear All members,

Alhamdulillah received my visa just now from Canadian High Commission, Singapore. Thanks everybody who supports me by giving valuable advices and please include my name in your prayer.

CONGRATULATIONS......as an architects too an extra CONGRATULATIONS