+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need a little help. I have just received the 2nd AOR where the new file number writing like this Exxxxxxxxx (Bxxxxxxxxx)

Now when I try to check my e-cas putting this number it says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

* Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
* This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it."

Do I need to put the whole number with bracket also? or only one? I put only one at a time . I tried 2 times and it says the same. Need some advice on this...please

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
DONE :-)
Classical_beat said:
Need a little help. I have just received the 2nd AOR where the new file number writing like this Exxxxxxxxx (Bxxxxxxxxx)

Now when I try to check my e-cas putting this number it says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

* Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
* This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it."

Do I need to put the whole number with bracket also? or only one? I put only one at a time . I tried 2 times and it says the same. Need some advice on this...please
You need to put the BXXXXXXXXX number in the ecas.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Choose immigration file number from the drop down menu .
give your family/last name.
others, pretty easy. Use the # starts with "B"

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idas said:
You need to put the BXXXXXXXXX number in the ecas.
I put but still it says the same. But if I put the old number which was in 1st AOR. It still shows that centralized intake office review complete and a letter sent to you. :(

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Classical_beat said:
I put but still it says the same. But if I put the old number which was in 1st AOR. It still shows that centralized intake office review complete and a letter sent to you. :(
In that case you need to wait for another week, as they have not yet updated your file in the ecas.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Your Ecas might have not yet been updated. Check after a week from now.
Can you get a screenshot of the info youre giving in?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
yes, the dispatch section has sent you the 2nd AOR but the IT section has not yet updated the RbVO status into Ecas. Check after a week or so. Obviously on Tuesdays.

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Classical_beat said:
ok thank you. let see what happened the next week
u r welcome ;D

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Hi everyone, I need some help and will appreciate your suggestion.

I had applied under the new rule (post June 26, 2010) and received an email notifying a positive final eligibility and that I should inform my VO of any changes. I have joined a new company after submitting my application and now I think I should inform them (please correct me if I'm not required to do so). I found 2 addresses of my VO, which is Singapore, in CIC website. One is mentioned as their 'mailing address' but says 'not for courier' and the other is mentioned as their 'office location'. If I need to inform them about my new job, and send supporting documents, I want to courier the letter & docs -which address of Singapore should I use for courier? Please help.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Robinson Road's Address is for Regular and One George St's address is for Courier.

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
jnathan said:
Robinson Road's Address is for Regular and One George St's address is for Courier.
Thanks again! do I send the originals of my new contract & reference letter, OR notarized ones will do?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
You do not need to send the new one as you have not claimed experience for this one.

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
mchowdhury said:
Thanks again! do I send the originals of my new contract & reference letter, OR notarized ones will do?
Hi M Chowdhury

If i am not mistaken the vo always told us to update them if any changes occur in our family dimension and job status until the PPR stage, after PPR it's only family dimension until we land. So i think you should send a letter with the updates. Just a thought.

TC