NIL
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2017
LANDED..........
12-10-2017
Landed at Toronto Airport Oct 12, 2017

Met the Custom, ask for our COPR, got it stamped. ask for the address to send the PR Card to.
She asked for wat and wat we brought in inside our luggage, amount we brought in, and our accommodation plans.
then she directed us to where to pick up our luggage. That was all. they didn't check our bags.

We couldnt find one of our luggage, we made complains to Ethiopian Airline. Before we could finish,we missed our connecting flight- Air Canada. But Alas, we were placed on the next available flight for free.

We got a call yesterday that they ve found our luggage in addiss Ababa, it should be with us by tomoro. Now we are negotiation our compensation for the missing bag. They proposed 200 dollars, still negotiating though.

Got here on thursday, got our Social Insuarnce number on Friday, registered for health card on Saturday to be sent to my house in 2 weeks.

But, its pretty cold here... and still waiting for winter within a couple of days.

This is my Landing story. I am waiting for u guys.

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017

Met the Custom, ask for our COPR, got it stamped. ask for the address to send the PR Card to.
She asked for wat and wat we brought in inside our luggage, amount we brought in, and our accommodation plans.
then she directed us to where to pick up our luggage. That was all. they didn't check our bags.

We couldnt find one of our luggage, we made complains to Ethiopian Airline. Before we could finish,we missed our connecting flight- Air Canada. But Alas, we were placed on the next available flight for free.

We got a call yesterday that they ve found our luggage in addiss Ababa, it should be with us by tomoro. Now we are negotiation our compensation for the missing bag. They proposed 200 dollars, still negotiating though.

Got here on thursday, got our Social Insuarnce number on Friday, registered for health card on Saturday to be sent to my house in 2 weeks.

But, its pretty cold here... and still waiting for winter within a couple of days.

Awesome landing story...smooth and easy except for the luggage wahala...i am so happy for you and pray God perfect everything that concerns your new life in Canada...Enjoy my brother and cherish the cold...lol

Reactions: dafdipson

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Congratulations dafdipson,
Goodness and mercy shall follow you and your family in the new land, Amen
Cheers
Maikudi

Congratulations

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Congratulations dafdipson,
Goodness and mercy shall follow you and your family in the new land, Amen
Cheers
Maikudi

Congratulations
Long time bro

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Reactions: kingskid

pektrov

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
24-01-2017
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
17-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

We thank God for safe trip. the land shall favour you and your family in Jesus name. Amen

provost

Feb 14, 2017

Congrats Dafdipson...Wish you well!

pektrov

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
24-01-2017
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
17-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Anybody here has any idea about the delay in PPR for paper based applicants? the wait is just so annoying

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
Anybody here has any idea about the delay in PPR for paper based applicants? the wait is just so annoying
Some people are thinking that avo PR quota for the year has been exhausted, that we will have to wait till they got a new quota (December).

But I don't agree with them cos EE and spouse sponsors were receiving ppr mail everyday for the past one month now.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Some people are thinking that avo PR quota for the year has been exhausted, that we will have to wait till they got a new quota (December).

But I don't agree with them cos EE and spouse sponsors were receiving ppr mail everyday for the past one month now.

NO QUOTA WILL BE EXHAUSTED UNTIL I HAVE MINE. (VISA ON HAND), what about youuuuuuuuuuuu. Happy weekend..

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
NO QUOTA WILL BE EXHAUSTED UNTIL I HAVE MINE. (VISA ON HAND), what about youuuuuuuuuuuu. Happy weekend..

I am having my ppr this month quota exhausted or not in Jesus name...