+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All applicants to CIC Accra Still waiting after a year. Please let's connect

Rogba

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
hello House...anyone got PUM from acrra after one week of status change to approved and decision made?

Rogba

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
I did after 3 weeks of Approval. Send them a mail.
thanks alot for your response. almost a million messages have been sent to them. infact when they were contacted on phone they said we should mail and their response if first come first serve.imagine that

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
Hello family, sorry as I have been away for a while. Lots to do when landing time is very close.

Hello Seniors,
I would like to inquire more clarification concerning POF. As a Nominee, do I have to still keep intact the 10,000CAD while applying for CIC? What is the consequences if it less than the required amounts? I will appreciate each and everyone's Suggestion. Thanks
Normally, CIC doesnt check POF during federal application stage for PNP applicants. However, things are changing now and many applicants had being caught unaware with this request of 6 months salary statement by AVO. It wasnt like that in the past as PNP applicants usually expect PPR once medical is passed. I have been using my POF too all these while...but i top it back immediately i received ADR with MR. Therefore, i ll advise that you dont touch it and if you must do, let it be an amount you can easily raise incase they ask for it. CIC dont expect people like us to let millions of Naira be idle since 2015 when we submitted our application.

Last edited:

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
hello House...anyone got PUM from acrra after one week of status change to approved and decision made?
You will surely get PUM. Patience is the key as you cant rush AVO into any step. Wait for two weeks and keep sending them mails with an attached screenshot of ur account status.

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
@Rogba @provost @Lakesyde @Teju

what is the time interval from ADR request to PPR. and what's their any changes in status after ADR receipt by AVO?
Sup Sis! Hmmm... ADR to PPR varies with applications and ability to verify some of ur sent documents also contribute to how fast you get PPR.
It took like a month for me to get PPR after ADR, 13 working days to get PUM, and a working day to get VIsa stamped file (request for pickup on Thursday, received DHL parcel on Monday).

Reactions: TeeOMISORE

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Sup Sis! Hmmm... ADR to PPR varies with applications and ability to verify some of ur sent documents also contribute to how fast you get PPR.
It took like a month for me to get PPR after ADR, 13 working days to get PUM, and a working day to get VIsa stamped file (request for pickup on Thursday, received DHL parcel on Monday).
Thank you for your time. This is what i am asking just to keep one on the look out. One may as we ll key to the good time. Sure WAIT is the sure word on this queue.

Greater grace on your preparation and landing.

@Rogba thank you too.

MoKs

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Thanks so
Hello family, sorry for being away for a while. lots to do when landing time is very close.

Normally, CIC doesnt check POF during federal application stage for PNP applicants. However, things are changing now and many applicants had being caught unaware with this request of 6 months salary statement by AVO. It wasnt like that in the past as PNP applicants usually expect PPR once medical is passed. I have been using my POF too all these while...but i top it back immediately i received ADR with MR. Therefore, i ll advise that you dont touch it and if you must do, let it be an amount you
can easily raise incase they ask for it. CIC dont expect people like us to let millions of Naira be idle since 2015 when we submitted our application.
Thanks so much for the advice. I appreciate all.

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Well said and congrats Lakesyde. I am however wondering how long AVO plans to drag this verification process out...it's almost 3 months for more than half of us who submitted ADR or got medical passed in June...we will wait cos I want to see how far this drags on...I thank God for the strength He has given some of us here like Teju who is probably on her 22nd month just for her CIC application alone...God help us all. AMEN PS...what choice do we have but to WAIT and SEE:rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_O:D:D:p:p

Last edited:

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Thank you for your time. This is what i am asking just to keep one on the look out. One may as we ll key to the good time. Sure WAIT is the sure word on this queue.

Greater grace on your preparation and landing.

@Rogba thank you too.
Madam Kingskid how r u doing? Pls am I missing something, abeg tell me so I can change my prayer request for you cos I have been praying for MR for you, or have you gotten it and I did not congratulate you?...pls answer fast so I can switch to PPR prayer for you...answer fast fast...:p:p:p:):)

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Well said and congrats Lakesyde. I am however wondering how long AVO plans to drag this verification process out...it's almost 3 months for more than half of us who submitted ADR or got medical passed in June...we will wait cos I want to see how far this drags on...I thank God for the strength He has given some of us here like Teju who is probably on her 22nd month just for her CIC application alone...God help us all. AMEN PS...what choice do we have but to WAIT and SEE:rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_O:D:D:p:p
TeeOMISORE, We keep praying for Teju, may the Lord perfect all that concerns her. May His strength and grace be sufficient for us all in Jesus name.