Interview........
God's Time
Passport Req..
God's Time
VISA ISSUED...
God's Time
LANDED..........
God's Time
please can i pay for RPRF even though its not required for with the additional document. thanks
I think you can. They have not requested anything from me yet but I paid my RPRF upfront and sent the receipt to them thru CSE and they acknowledged it within 2 days. I have also booked upfront medicals. Everything is possible with God.

Reactions: TeeOMISORE

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
I think you can. They have not requested anything from me yet but I paid my RPRF upfront and sent the receipt to them thru CSE and they acknowledged it within 2 days. I have also booked upfront medicals. Everything is possible with God.
Please which hospital did you book? Do u have a contact name and number? I might have to take a leap of faith too

awhydot

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Great news in the house again.... I sent a mail to CIC for change in family status after receiving my Medical request. i actually got married a year ago and my wife gave birth to a baby boy three months ago and all these wasnt included in my application nor neither sent a notification to the effect. But i was strongly advised to officially notify CIC and failure will lead rejection of future plans for sponsoring the additional family members. I was reliability informed that the chances of approval of additional dependence after several years of failed notification is 50/50 chance more so i have received medical weeks ago. But to God be the Glory i received request to submit additional documents for all my dependence via courier. God is too Good. Thanks sis teju for the support and encouragement. God bless us all

chuchuhez

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4th January 2016
Doc's Request.
10th May 2016
Nomination.....
24th June 2016
AOR Received.
20th October, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
God's Time
Med's Request
God's Time
Med's Done....
God's Time
Interview........
God's Time
Passport Req..
God's Time
VISA ISSUED...
God's Time
LANDED..........
God's Time
I booked i
Please which hospital did you book? Do u have a contact name and number? I might have to take a leap of faith too
I booked in Port Harcourt, prime hospital.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer

City: Lagos
Name: Funmilayo Alakija
Address: Q-Life Family Clinic,
Plot 155a Prince Ade Odedina Street,
off Sinari Daranijo, Victoria Island Annexe,
e-mail: qlifecare@hotmail.com and info@qlifefamilyclinic.com
Telephone: +234-8113975433 or +2347027704055
Spoken Languages: English

#28,000 naira each, you will first call that number and book a date, when you get there you will tell them its upfront, canada, they will ask u is it student, worker or immigrant, u will tell them immigrant, you do you medicals, they test blood, eye, weight, height, x-ray, physical check up, HIV test, Urine test, TB,

Do all this, if there is no problem with the result, i tell you what, within 3 days ur medicals is received by visa office and within a week medical passed on my cic or medical had been received on ECAS,

provost

Feb 14, 2017
I hope you got AOR...Your timeline doesn't say so tho...upfront medicals means u dead certain you'll get PR within a year or you're ready to repeat it if it expires!

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Great news in the house again.... I sent a mail to CIC for change in family status after receiving my Medical request. i actually got married a year ago and my wife gave birth to a baby boy three months ago and all these wasnt included in my application nor neither sent a notification to the effect. But i was strongly advised to officially notify CIC and failure will lead rejection of future plans for sponsoring the additional family members. I was reliability informed that the chances of approval of additional dependence after several years of failed notification is 50/50 chance more so i have received medical weeks ago. But to God be the Glory i received request to submit additional documents for all my dependence via courier. God is too Good. Thanks sis teju for the support and encouragement. God bless us all
Congratulations

Rogba

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
wow am happy for you o. thank God you yielded to the advice. if not it will have been difficult in the future to get your family into canada.

chuchuhez

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4th January 2016
Doc's Request.
10th May 2016
Nomination.....
24th June 2016
AOR Received.
20th October, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
God's Time
Med's Request
God's Time
Med's Done....
God's Time
Interview........
God's Time
Passport Req..
God's Time
VISA ISSUED...
God's Time
LANDED..........
God's Time
I hope you got AOR...Your timeline doesn't say so tho...upfront medicals means u dead certain you'll get PR within a year or you're ready to repeat it if it expires!
My AOR was on the 20th of October 2016

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
now since they are requesting for the salary bank statement of your former workplace,it means you didnt inform them about your new work place right? can anyone please tell us if it wont be implicating not to have informed them about the change of employment. thanks
I know some applicants who are now landed that did not inform them, they simply updated information during MR

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
I know some applicants who are now landed that did not inform them, they simply updated information during MR
Before MR or after MR?
Cos I need to add a baby as well and update about address and change of job but I am not sure whether to send them the documents now or when I get my MR.

awhydot

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Before MR or after MR?
Cos I need to add a baby as well and update about address and change of job but I am not sure whether to send them the documents now or when I get my MR.
I will advice you add the update asp via mail and also include the naming ceremony pictures of the baby and other documents as relate to change of job and address. You will get a response from them on what steps to take thereafter.

Reactions: TeeOMISORE

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
I will advice you add the update asp via mail and also include the naming ceremony pictures of the baby and other documents as relate to change of job and address. You will get a response from them on what steps to take thereafter.
Pictures of naming ceremony??? Haba!!!

Is it not enuf to just send the baby's birth certificate, international passport biodata pages. passport photo and receipt for CAD150? Lets not be paranoid abeg

Reactions: bforb