Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
I dont think using Case Specific Equiry is the best way to go. Send an email accra.immigration@international.gc.ca. They will respond and let you know what to do.

The standard response time for CSE is 20 working days, for paper based applicants, I dont know about EE.

Hisaac

May 29, 2017
I dont think using Case Specific Equiry is the best way to go. Send an email accra.immigration@international.gc.ca. They will respond and let you know what to do.

The standard response time for CSE is 20 working days, for paper based applicants, I dont know about EE.
Thanks my son.I already sent them a mail,it was acknowledged but they v not responded till now and its over a week I v done that.

chuchuhez

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4th January 2016
Doc's Request.
10th May 2016
Nomination.....
24th June 2016
AOR Received.
20th October, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
God's Time
Med's Request
God's Time
Med's Done....
God's Time
Interview........
God's Time
Passport Req..
God's Time
VISA ISSUED...
God's Time
LANDED..........
God's Time
Thanks bro.they only requested background declaration form and schedule A form from me.
When was your AOR? When did they ask for this?

chuchuhez

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4th January 2016
Doc's Request.
10th May 2016
Nomination.....
24th June 2016
AOR Received.
20th October, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
God's Time
Med's Request
God's Time
Med's Done....
God's Time
Interview........
God's Time
Passport Req..
God's Time
VISA ISSUED...
God's Time
LANDED..........
God's Time
They do respond in within 3 working days if its a document they will need to update. I sent them my RPRF receipt and they responded in just 2days that they have updated my records.

Reactions: Ayokunlex01

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi all, I got my results from the medical I took a few days ago: passed on the gc key. Anybody else got a result ?
Congrats bro. Another hurdle crossed. PPR loading

Reactions: Okapi74

Rogba

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
please can i pay for RPRF even though its not required for with the additional document. thanks
They do respond in within 3 working days if its a document they will need to update. I sent them my RPRF receipt and they responded in just 2days that they have updated my records.

awhydot

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
My good people , all documents gathered and the files are too large to fit in the required 3.5MB.my head ache now is how to compress all this requested documents. The software i used for compression is making the documents blur. Any suggestion?

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
My good people , all documents gathered and the files are too large to fit in the required 3.5MB.my head ache now is how to compress all this requested documents. The software i used for compression is making the documents blur. Any suggestion?
Try PAINT

bforb

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
use ilovepdf.com

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
please can i pay for RPRF even though its not required for with the additional document. thanks
Bros pay it if u can ooo. Do u want them to delay for another two months and start asking for RPRF? Pay and submit the receipt with the other documents they requested for. U can now be expecting PPR.

Me I have paid and sent the receipt to them even though they have not requested yet.

Thats my candid advice

Rogba

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
thanks alot ...we will do that
Bros pay it if u can ooo. Do u want them to delay for another two months and start asking for RPRF? Pay and submit the receipt with the other documents they requested for. U can now be expecting PPR.

Me I have paid and sent the receipt to them even though they have not requested yet.

Thats my candid advice