NIL
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2017
LANDED..........
12-10-2017
Hello guys...

My boss got Passport request in January 2017 and he immediately sent it to Accra VO through DHL.

He is yet to get DM 3 months thereafter and the passport is yet to be returned to him.

Please what can he do??

provost

Feb 14, 2017
dafdipson said:
Hello guys...

My boss got Passport request in January 2017 and he immediately sent it to Accra VO through DHL.

He is yet to get DM 3 months thereafter and the passport is yet to be returned to him.

Please what can he do??
I guess he has to wait, or call Accra. But if he needs his passport to travel or something else, he can request for it and then return it afterwards

aseoluwa

Jul 13, 2016
Honestly this Accra visa office case needs divine intervention. How can they keep someone's passport for over 3 months this is simply unfair. At d point of passport request you are almost ready to move and they decide to waste another 3 months plus. I pray after over 1yr after AOR we wont hv to experience this delay. God please touch AVO to favour us.Amen

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
aseoluwa said:
Honestly this Accra visa office case needs divine intervention. How can they keep someone's passport for over 3 months this is simply unfair. At d point of passport request you are almost ready to move and they decide to waste another 3 months plus. I pray after over 1yr after AOR we wont hv to experience this delay. God please touch AVO to favour us.Amen
Amen oooooooo

Abiola KY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 July 2013, Federal 2nd Sept 2016
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
13th June 2016
AOR Received.
4th December 2013, Fed-CIC Dec 12 2016
IELTS Request
sent with application
Morning Peeps,

One of us has started another petition. This brings the plights of PNP Paper applicants to the face of the Minister and AVO.

Lets us all sign please.... And trust that we will soon start seeing positive results. The wait is killing............

https://www.change.org/p/change-org-paper-based-application-saskatchewan-quebec-manitoba-abandoned-in-accra-visa-office

cisco123

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Nomination.....
03-05-2016
AOR Received.
Submitted: 18.05.2016; AOR received: 29.07.2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
24-07-2017
Interview........
1st ADR 29-06-2017; 2nd ADR 16-03-2018
Passport Req..
18-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
Abiola KY said:
Morning Peeps,

One of us has started another petition. This brings the plights of PNP Paper applicants to the face of the Minister and AVO.

Lets us all sign please.... And trust that we will soon start seeing positive results. The wait is killing............

https://www.change.org/p/change-org-paper-based-application-saskatchewan-quebec-manitoba-abandoned-in-accra-visa-office
@Abiola
Many thanks for sharing.

Abiola KY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 July 2013, Federal 2nd Sept 2016
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
13th June 2016
AOR Received.
4th December 2013, Fed-CIC Dec 12 2016
IELTS Request
sent with application
cisco123 said:
@Abiola
Many thanks for sharing.
@Cisco123, you are welcome. please sign and send to other people to sign also. we are on 54 now, need to move the number to 100 to be meaningful.

amokemi

Feb 22, 2016
I salute the courage of Madam Teju and all who have been waiting for a long time for AVO to process their applications. I pray the good Lord intervenes and Grant your request. As God lives, this year Christmas will be celebrated in Canada in Jesus name. Let us keep the faith.

On another note, Ayokunlex already has his visa. I find it repulsive that he keeps lying about this. He was kicked out of a WhatsApp group towards the end of last year cos of this. all will be well with you Ayo. No one here is against your progress as you claimed was the reason for not sharing the news then.
Best wishes for all of us.

Reactions: Teju

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
I salute the courage of Madam Teju and all who have been waiting for a long time for AVO to process their applications. I pray the good Lord intervenes and Grant your request. As God lives, this year Christmas will be celebrated in Canada in Jesus name. Let us keep the faith.

On another note, Ayokunlex already has his visa. I find it repulsive that he keeps lying about this. He was kicked out of a WhatsApp group towards the end of last year cos of this. all will be well with you Ayo. No one here is against your progress as you claimed was the reason for not sharing the news then.
Madam Teju and all who have been waiting for a very long time, God will answer you speedily in the name of our Lord Jesus. Amen

As for Ayokunlex, its very wrong of him oo. I wonder who he thinks is against his progress. The WhatsApp group he is a member of already knows he received his PPR. I wonder why he was busy lying on this forum. All the best to all

awhydot

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014

It really sadden that someone can choose to lie as if we all arent mature here. its simply confirm that we have faceless people here in the forum. Sis Teju remembered what we discussed over the phone the last time. God help us all.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
This strange, i neva said i got mr or ppr anywhere i dont even no this amokemi seen her for the first time here, ur talking as if we had a fight or wat, i dont even no u, just imagine

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
A

Amen amokemi and thanks so much for your concern. It will all end in praise by the special grace of God. Amen.
As for Ayokunlex issue; i know him very well he can't lie about things like that i can assure you he's still waiting for updates like any other person. He hasn't even gotten his MR.
Cheers.

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
A

Amen amokemi and thanks so much for your concern. It will all end in praise by the special grace of God. Amen.
As for Ayokunlex issue; i know him very well he can't lie about things like that i can assure you he's still waiting for updates like any other person. He hasn't even gotten his MR.
Cheers.
Na wa ooo. Not even MR even after 12 months!!!

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
A

Cheers.
Hello Madam Teju,

If its true that hes hiding his visa, its so sad and and disgusting.

Please hang in there cos very soon everything will be alright!