+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All applicants to CIC Accra Still waiting after a year. Please let's connect

beejay77

Nov 3, 2015
Am surprised, got MR request and Passport request same time.
Timeline is
CIC application submitted - 24 Dec 2015
AOR received - 27 FEB 2016
MR and Passport request - 14 Dec 2016 and was given 15 days to submit with updated CIC forms and new pcc
MR done - 16 Dec 2016
proof of MR, updated CIC forms and passports submitted thru DHL Dec 21 Dec.

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
beejay77 said:
Am surprised, got MR request and Passport request same time.
Timeline is
CIC application submitted - 24 Dec 2015
AOR received - 27 FEB 2016
MR and Passport request - 14 Dec 2016 and was given 15 days to submit with updated CIC forms and new pcc
MR done - 16 Dec 2016
proof of MR, updated CIC forms and passports submitted thru DHL Dec 21 Dec.
Hi Beejay,
Are u sure that is not a reminder email? Cos dey usually sent out reminder for mr, rprf , pcc n updated passport for validity.
However if it is actually a RFV, then I rejoice with you.

Good luck Bro/Sis

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Ayokunlex01 said:
Hi AY,
I thought u had received MR cos I saw something like that on ur timeline sometimes ago. But now I don't see it again. Pls tell me it's true that u received MR cos I was so happy when I saw ur timeline. However I rejoice with u but on d other hand if u are still expecting MR, I pray it comes speedily....

well as at Monday a man still got mr, sent app January 23 and AOR march 10, thats the
last mr we saw on group, anyway i no very soon,

madam teju look at me, very soon, you will get yours and smile, AMEN

beejay77

Nov 3, 2015
this is what i received

IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Indicate your past history since you reached the age of 18 (despite what the form states). Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses since you reached the age of 18. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application.

Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form IMM5406 bearing original signatures Update if information has changed.

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate updated police clearance.

Submit passports only after medicals are complete.

Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Along with a copy of the police report for previous missing passport.

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination. Please find instructions attached.

Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
Note: Please ensure that all the requested documentation is submitted WITH your passport, not after you have already submitted your passport.
The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results on or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest. You must be able to travel before the expiry of your visa(s).

As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions below without delay.
PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
I wish all CIC Accra aplicants....

MERRY XMAS...

Pls let us enjoy Xmas with our family n just put this PR app aside for d moment...

Yeah I know it's not going to be easy like that cos it's always on our minds...but pls, pls and pls let's enjoy d season that the Lord has given to us.

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
beejay77 said:
this is what i received

IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Indicate your past history since you reached the age of 18 (despite what the form states). Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses since you reached the age of 18. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application.

Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form IMM5406 bearing original signatures Update if information has changed.

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate updated police clearance.

Submit passports only after medicals are complete.

Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Along with a copy of the police report for previous missing passport.

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination. Please find instructions attached.

Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
Note: Please ensure that all the requested documentation is submitted WITH your passport, not after you have already submitted your passport.
The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results on or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest. You must be able to travel before the expiry of your visa(s).

As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions below without delay.
PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.
Wow!!! Awesome. I bliv u av completed ur medicals.

CONGRATS!!!

beejay77

Nov 3, 2015
additional info received

PLEASE NOTE: Failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 15 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused based on the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the time that the new application was filed.

Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. There may, however, be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.
PASSPORTS. Check that:
There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passports.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER: These photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada.
Photograph specifications can be found at:

PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS LETTER IN YOUR ENVELOPE.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Regards,

Immigration Section(MV)

Height and Eye Colour Chart

Please list height and eye colour for yourself and all accompanying family members below.

Eye colour choices: Blue, Green, Gray, Black, Brown, Hazel or Other.

You are encouraged to take advantage of free IRCC resources available online. Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent residents prepare to come and settle in Canada,. You will also find the videos entitled “Before You Arrive in Canada” and “Your First Two Weeks in Canada” on the IRCC, which provide key information you need to consider before coming to Canada and just after you arrive. The Living in Canada tool, which provides you with a personalised settlement plan and identifies the closest Immigrant-Serving Organization offering the services you need, is available at

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
beejay77 said:
additional info received

PLEASE NOTE: Failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 15 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused based on the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the time that the new application was filed.

Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. There may, however, be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.
PASSPORTS. Check that:
There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passports.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER: These photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section(MV)

Please list height and eye colour for yourself and all accompanying family members below.

You are encouraged to take advantage of free IRCC resources available online. Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent residents prepare to come and settle in Canada,. You will also find the videos entitled “Before You Arrive in Canada” and “Your First Two Weeks in Canada” on the IRCC, which provide key information you need to consider before coming to Canada and just after you arrive. The Living in Canada tool, which provides you with a personalised settlement plan and identifies the closest Immigrant-Serving Organization offering the services you need, is available at
Congratulations! You applied under which province?

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Goodness said:
I wish all CIC Accra aplicants....

MERRY XMAS...

Pls let us enjoy Xmas with our family n just put this PR app aside for d moment...

Yeah I know it's not going to be easy like that cos it's always on our minds...but pls, pls and pls let's enjoy d season that the Lord has given to us.
Thanks Goodness! It's not that easy as you've said but we'll try ;D
All will end well by the special grace of God.
Please what's your timeline?
Cheers!

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Teju said:
Thanks Goodness! It's not that easy as you've said but we'll try ;D
All will end well by the special grace of God.
Please what's your timeline?
Cheers!
Hi Teju
:D. Thanks.
I am an inland applicant.
App date - Sept 16
AOR - Dec 18
MR- 30 June
Med done- 7 July
Background - 18 Oct
DM- 14 Dec
PPR- hopefully today

Of course 2 yrs of sleeplessness... :D

Tnx

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Goodness said:
Hi Teju
App date - Sept 16
AOR - Dec 18
MR- 30 June
Med done- 7 July
Background - 18 Oct
DM- 14 Dec
PPR- hopefully today

Tnx
..... And so shall it be for you! Your faith has made you whole. :D ;D

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Goodness said:
Hi Teju
App date - Sept 16
AOR - Dec 18
MR- 30 June
Med done- 7 July
Background - 18 Oct
DM- 14 Dec
PPR- hopefully today

Tnx

congratulations, u are already trough, for that Xmas as am eating chicken and turkey i will be using 1 eye to check my inbox, you cant predict accra they can send mr anytime
infact i didnt no updated medicals here, its a mistake am just practicing it then

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Ayokunlex01 said:
Keep on practicing Ayokunlex so that you'll get used to it ;D :p.

congratulations, u are already trough, for that Xmas as am eating chicken and turkey i will be using 1 eye to check my inbox, you cant predict accra they can send mr anytime
infact i didnt no updated medicals here, its a mistake am just practicing it then

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
beejay77 said:
additional info received

PASSPORTS. Check that:

Regards,

Immigration Section(MV)

did you pay for rprf while submiting your application to cic then

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Praise GOD!!!

Got PPR for me and dependants. Dec 22

After 3yrs of enduring and exhausting journey.

Siege is over!!!

Pray the Lord will give everyone speed in their application.

Just keep the faith.