+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR - WES/ICAS/CES (ECA) DISCUSSIONS

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happy16 said:
after status is changed to completed, next day (24 hrs) you can see your dispatch details (tracking number)
thank you but as i ordered via standard mail, I think it's not possible to track..
anyways thanks for the info and how about the softcopy which comes to the mail.. will I receive it after a day...??

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
soft copy is available online through your account itself, it's a sample online report showing the result you've got rather than a soft copy of the actual report you'll get itself..

meaning, you won't get the certificate number you're expecting.. though the certificate number is the reference number that you get on creating your WES account (after payment) initially, post fixed with some characters (like if reference no. was 1234567 then certificate no. could be 1234567/doc)

so I guess till the time you get hard copy, you can enter your result (equivalent) as per online report and the reference number itself as certificate no, and later update the complete no. when you get hard copy... my view though

Nikhil89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
I have received my ECA assessement from WES and the ECA summary says Bachelor's degree (4years)
But in fact, what I had given for my credential analysis were
1) Credential: Bachelor of Commerce (Mumbai)
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

2) Credential: CA Final Examination Certificate
Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (two years)

I would like to know what category should i consider when calculating my CRS , I am confused please advise .
I have the following options
1) three year or more post secondary credential
2) two or more post secondary credential with atleast one being 3+ years
3) master's or entry to practise professional degree

Your reply will be really helpful
thanks guys :)

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happy16 said:
soft copy is available online through your account itself, it's a sample online report showing the result you've got rather than a soft copy of the actual report you'll get itself..

meaning, you won't get the certificate number you're expecting.. though the certificate number is the reference number that you get on creating your WES account (after payment) initially, post fixed with some characters (like if reference no. was 1234567 then certificate no. could be 1234567/doc)

so I guess till the time you get hard copy, you can enter your result (equivalent) as per online report and the reference number itself as certificate no, and later update the complete no. when you get hard copy... my view though
\

Thanks.. received online..

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
THE SUPER KING said:
You should have to send the following:

University Envelop:

1) Photocopies of All Marks Sheets/Transcript attested with dated by the controller of examinations or Registrar from the University.
2) Photocopies of Degree/Convocation/Provisional Certificates attested with dated by the controller of examinations or Registrar from the University.
3) Academic Transcript Request Form (Should be signed and stamped with controller of examinations or Registrar from the University).
4) Close the envelope with sealed and sign on the flap of the controller of examinations or Registrar from the University.

Your Envelop (not official one):

1) All Photocopies of Marks Sheets/Transcript (Only Photo Copies) Black & White.
2) All Photocopies of Degree/Covocation/Provisional Certificates (Only Photo Copies) Black & White.
3) Copy of Payment Receipt from WES.

Bring a big envelope and put above Two envelopes into it........On big envelope put the To, (Address of WES Canada) and your reference number in bold letters.

Send it to WES by Express courier ex. (Fedex/UPS).
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is country specific, but for my personal envelope, WES is only asking me for my Degree certificate. It doesn't make sense to include academic transcripts when in fact my university would be sending the official copy to them... Anyway to confirm this?

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi TLOU

It is absolutely fine if you get your academic transcripts verified from the university and ask them to return back to you and send them yourself under a common envelop to WES along with other documents.

builder

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/11/15, SP2 29/11/15, Assessment pending 11/05/16, Assessment in process 18/05/16, Sponsor interview 18/05/16, Applicant interview 18/05/16, Assessment Complete 31/05/16
Doc's Request.
18/05/16
Nomination.....
31/05/16 received via email 14/06/16
AOR Received.
01/10/16, Application @ IRCC = 24/06/16, ADR = 21/08/17
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Upfront 08-02-2018
Med's Done....
17-07-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
30/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2018
LANDED..........
09-12-2018
Good morning people,

Please I need help with my Educational Credential Assessment via Wes. Here are my questions :

1. What is the difference between Canadian equivalency summary and Canadian education equivalency. Written on Wes report.

2. My report says: DIPLOMA (3YEARS) and POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE (1YEAR), how do I interprete this while fiiling my EE profile? Thanku

builder

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/11/15, SP2 29/11/15, Assessment pending 11/05/16, Assessment in process 18/05/16, Sponsor interview 18/05/16, Applicant interview 18/05/16, Assessment Complete 31/05/16
Doc's Request.
18/05/16
Nomination.....
31/05/16 received via email 14/06/16
AOR Received.
01/10/16, Application @ IRCC = 24/06/16, ADR = 21/08/17
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Upfront 08-02-2018
Med's Done....
17-07-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
30/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2018
LANDED..........
09-12-2018
Good morning people,

Please I need help with my Educational Credential Assessment via Wes. Here are my questions :

1. What is the difference between Canadian equivalency summary and Canadian education equivalency. Written on Wes report.

2. My report says: DIPLOMA (3YEARS) and POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE (1YEAR), how do I interprete this while fiiling my EE profile? Thanku

shricks

Feb 11, 2015
happy16 said:

Hi,

Need help with ECA Certificate Number field in EE form. The WES report has Reference# and ECA#. Reference# is of the format <WES Reference No.>/obk and ECA# is of the format <WES Reference No.>IMM. Please suggest which one is to be mentioned as ECA Certificate Number.

Thanks

AKKI15

Jan 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
30-03-2017
Hi

I have applied for ECA today, I actually wanted to opt for ICAP (course by course) but it is showing selected package FSWP(Document by Document). I want my ECA to be course by course...

Please guide as how can I change the same as there is no option to change the package.

Thanks in advance.

Bharat.Jethwa

Apr 14, 2015
Hi,

i have applied for accreditation with ICAS ... is anyone there who have applied the same and when they got their report from them ???

jaysingh10

Star Member
May 13, 2015
My wife has done PDGM 2 years Finance from PCTE Ludhiana (AICTE Approved) however when applying for her WES evaluation I was unable to find her college listed.Will she get points for Masters degree or her Institute is Unrecognized and wont fetch any points even if WES gives her equivalence of Masters in Canada.

Plz Reply

vaskar

Mar 19, 2014
Dears,

Is ECA assessment from WES valid for Canada only? Can we use this assessment certificate for other country as well? Please confirm.

Thanks,
V

fizanayamuth

Apr 23, 2011
Mauritius
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
sarb13 said:
After creating the WES account you need to add information about the education which you want to be evaluated. Like your degree, diploma etc...

Then pay the amount, you will get Academic_Records_Request_Form which you have to fill and get stamped from your university or college + transscripts and most important in sealed envelope...

Important Notes - Please Read:

Documentation:
Some academic institutions can take several weeks to provide transcripts. Applicants are strongly
encouraged to request their transcript(s) as early as possible.
All documents are subject to verification by WES.
All documents become the property of WES and will not be returned or released to the applicant.
WES only evaluates credentials earned through formal academic training. Applicants should not submit short-term
professional development courses or other non-formal, non-academic training documents. These types of
documents will not be evaluated or included in the WES evaluation report.

Let me know if you need more information
Sarb
Hi Can you please tell me if WES can assess vocational qualifications? What about qualifications from a State Technical Board? Our qualifications include trade certificates and state technical boards among others. I understand that going through CES, U of T is a much longer process than WES and would obviously like to avoid this. Thanks for your time.

Fiza