+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hi,
how to do ECA done ?,

1) how the univ. Or concerned board of diploma/certificate will send our marksheets or certificates to them?
As i hv done ITI (trade certificate.
2)WHO would do ECA for it? website of WES says they don't do eca for trade certificates or diplomas,only they ask about bachelors and masters.
Kindly help....

new2this

Oct 28, 2014
Hi,

How would you comment a total of 430 points in Express Entry, will I ever see an Invitation?

Wish you all the best!

mackester

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a question, to be eligible is it on 67 score marking and CRS, or only CRS?

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
mackester said:
a question, to be eligible is it on 67 score marking and CRS, or only CRS?
Both

sweet pea

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2-15
Doc's Request.
SCHEDULE A IMM5669 24-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-05-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
if you dont have ECA yet, that's fine. as long as you answered NO to question if you had a canadian equivalent degree. but if you answered YES you have to provide it,. me even i had an equivalent degree here, i did not include because its not actually a primary requirement to become qualified in express entry.. ECA is an additional point to accumulate in your CRS.

EE CREATED- MARCH 20, 2015
ITA RECEIVED -MARCH 22, 2015
UPFRONT MEDICAL- APRIL 28, 2015
DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY CIC- MAY 3, 2015
MEDICAL PASSED- MAY 10, 2015
REVIEW OF SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS ( QUOTE AS PROVIDED) JULY 24, 2015
REQUEST IMM 5669 SCHEDULE A- JULY 24, 2015
SUBMITTED IMM 5669- JULY 25, 2015
BACKGROUND CHECK- IN PROGRESS
DECISION MADE- NOT STARTED

Zahid_Uttara

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Dear All

I have got PNP nomination from Nova Scotia in "NS Demand – Express Entry" and ITA. And then after submitting my PR application CIC send me UCI and asking two forms:
1. Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form
2. Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form

Do I need to send both the document or only Schedule 4. Please help me. I have called call center they could not give any answer. Can you please give any contact number of CIC Express Entry Office.

Kind regards
Zahid

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Zahid_Uttara said:
Dear All

I have got PNP nomination from Nova Scotia in "NS Demand – Express Entry" and ITA. And then after submitting my PR application CIC send me UCI and asking two forms:
1. Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form
2. Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form

Do I need to send both the document or only Schedule 4. Please help me. I have called call center they could not give any answer. Can you please give any contact number of CIC Express Entry Office.

Kind regards
Zahid
What's harm in it send both the forms.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
vijay_tic said:
I got CRS 404. Really confused if i should apply for OONP or wait for Further Express entry draws :( :( :(
OONP will take atleast 3 months to process. By the time if the EE score drops to 400 application fee of $1500 for OONP will be a waste !!!!
Any suggestions are welcome !!
If money is not a huge problem for you, i suggest u go for OOPNP within 60 days after you received their letter of interest. It ensures that you have a chance to apply for PR in the future. If you wait for the cutoff points to drop, personally i think it's too passive. What if it does not drop within near future?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zahid_Uttara said:
Dear All

Kind regards
Zahid
Are you a business nominee? If so, send schedule 4a. If not, don't.

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Hi mates,

Will CIC ask for Birth certificate post ITA ? . The point is , i don't have Birth certificate, but my DOB and place of birth is mentioned in my School Leaving Certificate. Would that suffice ?. If birth certificate is a must, i am afraid i have to give up my Canada dream. :( . Many thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamcold said:
Hi mates,

Will CIC ask for Birth certificate post ITA ? . The point is , i don't have Birth certificate, but my DOB and place of birth is mentioned in my School Leaving Certificate. Would that suffice ?. If birth certificate is a must, i am afraid i have to give up my Canada dream. :( . Many thanks in advance.
Birth certificate not required for PA/spouse/common-law partner.

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Birth certificate not required for PA/spouse/common-law partner.
Thanks a ton Asivad. You made my day. :)
But if i am right i won't be able to apply for Nova Scotia program as they ask to send Birth certificate copy and won't accept any alternative(like my school leaving certificate) ??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamcold said:
Thanks a ton Asivad. You made my day. :)
But if i am right i won't be able to apply for Nova Scotia program as they ask to send Birth certificate copy and won't accept any alternative(like my school leaving certificate) ??
Provinces still make their own rules in these areas and Nova Scotia - Demand EE does require birth certificates. You can try sending in an LOE along with whatever documents you have and arguing that even CIC doesn't require birth certificate for PA/spouse - worth a shot.

Zahid_Uttara

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Lammawitch said:
Are you a business nominee? If so, send schedule 4a. If not, don't.
Thank you for reply. After uploading one document in my application I did not find "Next" button. And when I uploaded both the document I found the "Next" button. Do you know any registered translator in Bangladesh authorized by CIC.

Regards
Zahid