+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

RROY

Jul 23, 2015
Hello guys,

I am planning to start processing for EE soon. I am not keen on to do it by consultancy as they are charging huge amount. This forum is really helpful,could you please answer to my below queries:
1) Should I get my ECA & IELTS done before filling my EE?
2) For ECA do the 10th & 12th mark-sheet need to be validated by WES?
3) Is it enough to send all documents from my side to WES or any other activities need to be done by my university?
4) My NOC is 2171 (Information system analyst and consultant). How's the job-scope under this NOC? I am having 9 yrs in IT, currently working as Sr. Business Analyst in a Software Company.
5) What about JOB BANK? is there anyone who got job through job bank or other way from outside Canada?

Thanks in advance for response!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RROY said:
Hello guys,

I am planning to start processing for EE soon. I am not keen on to do it by consultancy as they are charging huge amount. This forum is really helpful,could you please answer to my below queries:
1) Should I get my ECA & IELTS done before filling my EE?

Yes.

2) For ECA do the 10th & 12th mark-sheet need to be validated by WES?

Not needed if you have any post-secondary education.

3) Is it enough to send all documents from my side to WES or any other activities need to be done by my university?

Your University has to be involved. Read on the WES website for country specific requirements. http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/

4) My NOC is 2171 (Information system analyst and consultant). How's the job-scope under this NOC? I am having 9 yrs in IT, currently working as Sr. Business Analyst in a Software Company.

That was one of the hot NOCs till last year where the demand outstripped the supply. I imagine that wouldn't have changed.

5) What about JOB BANK? is there anyone who got job through job bank or other way from outside Canada?

Job bank isn't fully functional yet. Unlikely to have got anyone even an interview call so far.

Thanks in advance for response!

RROY

Jul 23, 2015
Thanks a lot Asivad! I noticed you are quite knowledgeable person regarding EE & always share your opinion. great! anyway, My university is listed in WES. Should I send original docs along with photocopies? no attestation is required right?
If Job Bank is not functional properly, how to get ITA? I mean I have seen now people are getting PR without JO but after PR can I apply for job from outside Canada or I have to live there in Canada without job?
in PNP, is that province responsible for providing me JO?

Again thanks in advance!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RROY said:
Thanks a lot Asivad! I noticed you are quite knowledgeable person regarding EE & always share your opinion. great! anyway, My university is listed in WES. Should I send original docs along with photocopies? no attestation is required right?

No. The concerned authorities at your University have to sign and stamp the transcripts, enclose them in a sealed envelope, sign across the sealed flaps and then send it directly to WES or to you. You can forward the sealed envelope to WES. In addition to this, you will have to send a copy of your degree certificate(s) to WES. Check the document requirements for your country before proceeding.

If Job Bank is not functional properly, how to get ITA? I mean I have seen now people are getting PR without JO but after PR can I apply for job from outside Canada or I have to live there in Canada without job?

Getting an ITA or not depends on your CRS score. Try to score above 450 and you're likely to get an ITA. Finding a job from outside Canada is tough. Finding a job from outside Canada in such a manner that it gives you 600 additional points (an LMIA supported job) is virtually impossible. Some members have reported an organization (www.skillsinternational.com) which is active in the LMIA job offer space, check them out for yourself. You can land in Canada after you secure your PR and find a job.

in PNP, is that province responsible for providing me JO?

Not at all. You will have to do that on your own.

Again thanks in advance!

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Is it possible to enter multiple NOC in EE.

As I have both nsurance and Computer education. And have both working experience.

Or

Advice which is better 2171 or 0121. Both were in 50 eligible occupations list last year.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mod2014 said:
Is it possible to enter multiple NOC in EE.

As I have both nsurance and Computer education. And have both working experience.

Or

Advice which is better 2171 or 0121. Both were in 50 eligible occupations list last year.
There is no more eligible occupations list under EE so all NOCs are welcome (0/A/B). You can mix and match multiple NOCs in your profile to count towards CRS score. For program eligibility though, experience gained under a single NOC alone can be utilized for points.

All the best!

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
There is no more eligible occupations list under EE so all NOCs are welcome (0/A/B). You can mix and match multiple NOCs in your profile to count towards CRS score. For program eligibility though, experience gained under a single NOC alone can be utilized for points.

All the best!
For program eligibility though. (please explain what does it mean).

alinasrinazif

Jul 23, 2015
I received my ITA about one week ago. I have some questions regarding uploading required documents.

Should I include the translation of my "Police Certificate", "Education Diplomas/Degrees" and also pay stubs when I am uploading those documents ?

Also I have a WES Credential Evaluation. Is it necessary to include Transcripts (and their translation) when uploading the documents?

Finally how many pay stubs I have to scan? I have worked for more than six years with more than 80 pay stubs! :eek: Are all of them neccessary to be scanned (and maybe translated)?

Thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alinasrinazif said:
I received my ITA about one week ago. I have some questions regarding uploading required documents.

Should I include the translation of my "Police Certificate", "Education Diplomas/Degrees" and also pay stubs when I am uploading those documents ?

Yes for PCC and Diplomas if they aren't in English or French. Pay stubs aren't required by CIC. Are you uploading them for any specific purposes? If you're uploading them for proof of work experience, try uploading a reference letter instead. If you're uploading them as proof of funds, try uploading a bank letter/certificate instead.

Also I have a WES Credential Evaluation. Is it necessary to include Transcripts (and their translation) when uploading the documents?

No. Just upload the ECA and your degree/diploma certificates. Translate the degrees if required.

Finally how many pay stubs I have to scan? I have worked for more than six years with more than 80 pay stubs! :eek: Are all of them neccessary to be scanned (and maybe translated)?

CIC doesn't ask for pay stubs for foreign work experience.

Thanks in advance.

alinasrinazif

Jul 23, 2015
Thanks a lot Asivad Anac for your answer.

Pay stubs have been mentioned in the instruction section of Employment Records:

Document: Employment Records

You must provide proof of each of your current and previous work experiences.

Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available. ...

and also in the instructions of Financial Support:

If you are visiting Canada, you must prove that you can support yourself and the family members accompanying you while you are in Canada by providing as many of the following documents:

your bank statements for the past four months
a bank draft in convertible currency
pay stubs
an employment letter

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alinasrinazif said:
Thanks a lot Asivad Anac for your answer.

Pay stubs have been mentioned in the instruction section of Employment Records:

Document: Employment Records

You must provide proof of each of your current and previous work experiences.

Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available. ...

and also in the instructions of Financial Support:

If you are visiting Canada, you must prove that you can support yourself and the family members accompanying you while you are in Canada by providing as many of the following documents:

your bank statements for the past four months
a bank draft in convertible currency
pay stubs
an employment letter
You are looking at the wrong place. You aren't visiting Canada, you are planning to immigrate.

Look for proof of work experience and proof of funds here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Pay stubs aren't necessary for foreign work experience and are optional supporting documents for Canadian work experience.

marklobo

Jul 23, 2015
I have applied for EE and my CRS points is just 325 , will we get a ITA.. also is there is any other way to get more points.. I have also signed for Job bank but till now no call or reply to the applications. Please help us I have invested my lifes saving in this..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marklobo said:
I have applied for EE and my CRS points is just 325 , will we get a ITA.. also is there is any other way to get more points.. I have also signed for Job bank but till now no call or reply to the applications. Please help us I have invested my lifes saving in this..
Your score sounds terribly low and you need to somehow push it beyond 400 to be realistically hopeful about EE, even PNP programs. The only other option is to find an LMIA positive job offer which can get you 600 additional points and guaranteed ITA. Some members have mentioned that this organization (www.skillsinternational.com) is active in the LMIA job search area, you can check them out for yourself.

All the best!

RROY

Jul 23, 2015
Thanks a lot! any tips to increase points? Once I get my ECA & IELTS result, I should file for EE. What you say? Can I see my points once submission is done or it'll take some time?

Best Regards,