+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

seabreeze

Feb 27, 2013
Hi,

I received an email from CIC as follows asking my T4, NOA ($52K last year earnings) and last 6 months statements.
---------------
>T4: A copy of the 2014 Canadian Revenue Agency T4 form from xxx.
This must be received at this office by: 2015/08/14

> Notice of Assessment: A copy of the 2014 Canadian Revenue Agency Notice of tax Assessment.
This must be received at this office by: 2015/08/14

> Funds, proof: Please provide an updated proof of settlement funds. Showing bank account history for the past 6 months with explanation and documentation to support any large deposits. We need explanation of the origins and documentary evidence of all settlement funds submitted, if applicable. Funds must be $11,931 completely available, transferrable and unencumbered by debt or other obligations.
Please click on the following link for more information: /immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
This must be received at this office by: 2015/07/19

------

Submitted my application on May 3rd, 2015 under FSW. Currently working (full time, temp) in Canada with OWP. I have issues with my bank statement.

I showed around $12K when submitting my application.[received 2 cash deposit for $3500 on Mar 27,2015 & $4000 on Apr 7,2015 from my friend who borrowed money from me in several occasions - June 27, 2014 -$5500(given as cash withdrawn from account), few interac transfers]

I have spent most of it. (2 withdrawal transaction by remittance agency for $2000 & $4000 on June, 2015 to my bank account in home county to lend money for my friends)

Now, I have $3K balance in my account+ last three months pay cheque $2500 each after tax (have pay stub) that I didn't deposit yet.

Please advise on how to handle this situation. I got to submit this in next 4 days.

Please help me. Thanks!

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I am stuck regarding my spouse's designation and NOC.

Her designation is "Software Engineer" and the matching NOC based on designation is 2173
but the Main Duties given in this NOC does not match her job profile. However the Main Duties matches with another NOC 2175 but then the Job titles do not match. The closest one is "WEB DEVELOPER".

Please help me to solve this.

Thanks in advance
RJ

diplomatt

Jul 16, 2015
Hi all,

I am just starting the process of express entry (have not completed EE profile) and I would like to know if anyone from this forum has obtained ITA after a valid job offer through LMIA. I am keen on knowing this because my CRS score potentially can come upto only 450 and based on the CRS cut offs of previous ITAs I would need a job offer or a PNP.

Thanks in advance.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
diplomatt said:
Hi all,

I am just starting the process of express entry (have not completed EE profile) and I would like to know if anyone from this forum has obtained ITA after a valid job offer through LMIA. I am keen on knowing this because my CRS score potentially can come upto only 450 and based on the CRS cut offs of previous ITAs I would need a job offer or a PNP.

Thanks in advance.
Lots of applicants have (see first few draws).

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj1jr said:
Hi all,

I am stuck regarding my spouse's designation and NOC.

Her designation is "Software Engineer" and the matching NOC based on designation is 2173
but the Main Duties given in this NOC does not match her job profile. However the Main Duties matches with another NOC 2175 but then the Job titles do not match. The closest one is "WEB DEVELOPER".

Please help me to solve this.

Thanks in advance
RJ
You'll need to worry about this only if your spouse has Canadian work experience else this is irrelevant to your PR application. If their experience is Canadian, ask them to check with their HR/supervisor on the relevant NOC to be chosen in their case.

All the best!

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
You'll need to worry about this only if your spouse has Canadian work experience else this is irrelevant to your PR application. If their experience is Canadian, ask them to check with their HR/supervisor on the relevant NOC to be chosen in their case.

All the best!
Thank you for the reply. I would like to ask you 1 more question regarding foreign work experience.

What all documents needed for employment records(foreign work experience) other than reference letter? it says previous pay stubs. I am not sure whether we need to upload job offer, confirmation letter, revision letter, current salary statement etc.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj1jr said:
Thank you for the reply. I would like to ask you 1 more question regarding foreign work experience.

What all documents needed for employment records(foreign work experience) other than reference letter? it says previous pay stubs. I am not sure whether we need to upload job offer, confirmation letter, revision letter, current salary statement etc.
The only mandatory document to validate foreign work experience is an official work reference letter. It need to have the following details.

A reference or experience letter from the employer

should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and e-mail address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company);

should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits.
All other documents that you have mentioned including pay stubs are supplementary evidences which might add value if you can't arrange a reference letter from past employers. However, if you do have reference letters which have all the details as mentioned above, no other document is necessary.

All the best!

diplomatt

Jul 16, 2015
Lammawitch said:
Lots of applicants have (see first few draws).
Thanks for your response. Yes, I had seen noticed that the cut off remained above 600 for the first few draws; but since the cut off reduced from draws of March/April, I assumed the first few draws must have had backlogs from previous year's FSW or could be of people who were already working in Canada on temporary work permit. I wanted to know if people applying from outside the country without a currently valid visa would also obtain employment through the Job Bank facility.

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Hi fellas,

My points are 354. How much time it will take to CIC would reach at that level or never ?? there is no other way to increase points now for me..

My NOC Code is 2281. For which province I can apply for PNP. Kindly suggest.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
ankit_46 said:
Hi fellas,

My points are 354. How much time it will take to CIC would reach at that level or never ?? there is no other way to increase points now for me..

My NOC Code is 2281. For which province I can apply for PNP. Kindly suggest.
Saskatechewan
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
diplomatt said:
Thanks for your response. Yes, I had seen noticed that the cut off remained above 600 for the first few draws; but since the cut off reduced from draws of March/April, I assumed the first few draws must have had backlogs from previous year's FSW or could be of people who were already working in Canada on temporary work permit. I wanted to know if people applying from outside the country without a currently valid visa would also obtain employment through the Job Bank facility.
Previous years' FSW applicants have nothing to do with Express Entry draws (they are being processed separately).

Yes, the first draw with high cut-offs did mainly include people who already had an LMIA.

The job bank facility is - at the moment - very untried & tested. And buggy. I wouldn't rely on it just yet for a job offer to fall into your lap.

[G]aMe[R]

Jan 22, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have two questions.

1. My wife's uncle (her mother's brother) is a canadian national, can I put his reference in my profile and if yes then how many points will I be able to get?

2. How many points will add up to my profile if my wife give IELTS?

I am currently standing on 371 points, need a little push to ladder up my points. Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Baber

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[G]aMe[R] said:
Hello everyone,

I have two questions.

1. My wife's uncle (her mother's brother) is a canadian national, can I put his reference in my profile and if yes then how many points will I be able to get?

No CRS points for this.

2. How many points will add up to my profile if my wife give IELTS?

Is you are the principal applicant, spouse IELTS can ad up to 20 points.

I am currently standing on 371 points, need a little push to ladder up my points. Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Baber