+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

khabmj

May 18, 2015
Hi Seniors/Experts,

Good day. I have a question regarding my profile falling under NOC 2147. My profile is as below:

Education: Bachelors in Electrical (telecom) Engineer, Masters in Electronics/Telecommunications
IELTS & ECA: Completed.

Professional Experience:

1. Telecom Implementation Engineer (2 years)
2 Hardware Developer (Telecom) (10 Months)
3 Technical Sales Engineer-Industrial Networks (1 year 3 months)

Regarding Item 3: Technical Sales Engineer (Industrial Networks)...This job role is a mixture of design Industrial Network Solutions, Technical Sales part and Implementation until final handover. Can i file the application under NOC 2147 as item 1&2 are completely falling under NOC 2147 and I am in doubt over item 3.

Kindly advise as per your knowledge and experience.

Michael2014

Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-Jun-2015
AOR Received.
01-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
ajaygeorge88 said:
I have created and submitted my EE profile but NEED TO UPDATE SOME details of my education.
But no options for updating is shown on the page,the status is shown as 'transmitted' and another option 'view form' is shown.

What shud I do? ??? ???

pls help :-X :-X
Hi. You need to create new EE profile. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=1001&t=29
Regards

thpk0004

Jun 14, 2015
QUERY ON CRS SCORE

Hi guys,

I recently created my EE profile and scored 390, however, when I use the same credentials on CIC CRS points calculator, I scored 422. Any clue why there is a decrease of 32 points on actual profile?

Thanks,
Kush

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: QUERY ON CRS SCORE

thpk0004 said:
Hi guys,

I recently created my EE profile and scored 390, however, when I use the same credentials on CIC CRS points calculator, I scored 422. Any clue why there is a decrease of 32 points on actual profile?

Thanks,
Kush
Not sure why this should be so unless you are answering differently in both places. Also, the points calculator is indicative but your EE profile points is what eventually matters.

Check your points on this link to see where they don't add up. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

All the best!

thpk0004

Jun 14, 2015
@ Asivad Anac

That's the thing right, EE profile matters not CRS calculator. I just tried this link, same situation still.
Thanks anyway.

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received dec 30, 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Michael2014 said:
Hi. You need to create new EE profile. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=1001&t=29
Regards
No need to create another profile. Just update the existing one.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-applicants-around-the-world-join-here-for-express-entry-t247003.2955.html

niki385

Jun 15, 2015
Hi,

i just needed to know the success ratio of this whole program, i have come in contact with a consultancy for this process but its always good to know info from the ppl who are actually doing this by themselves. kindly let me know about it, it will be very helpful.

I am from India, have 2 years of work experience in retail process. i have all the required documents from the university as well as from the firm that i work from
IELTS score: 7.5

Have to go through WES process now.
kindly let me know about the chance i have.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niki385 said:
Hi,

i just needed to know the success ratio of this whole program, i have come in contact with a consultancy for this process but its always good to know info from the ppl who are actually doing this by themselves. kindly let me know about it, it will be very helpful.

I am from India, have 2 years of work experience in retail process. i have all the required documents from the university as well as from the firm that i work from
IELTS score: 7.5

Have to go through WES process now.
kindly let me know about the chance i have.
Your chances depend entire on your CRS score. Nothing concrete can be said about your chances till you know what your score is in the CRS system.

Check your score here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Even though you haven't done your ECA yet, choose the appropriate qualification while using the calculator in the link above to arrive at a tentative score.

niki385

Jun 15, 2015
I got a CRS score of 375. is this score enough? and what are chances of getting a job offer from canadian job bank?

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received dec 30, 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
niki385 said:
I got a CRS score of 375. is this score enough? and what are chances of getting a job offer from canadian job bank?
Sad to say but it is actually very rare and very hard to get an offer from job bank as most, if not all, companies require canadian education or at least certification from a canadian educational institution. :(

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
kelfinwong said:
Hi All,
I have passed the interview @ HKVO last week and the landing papers were issued on the same day.
My timeline are as below in the signature.
Thanks all for your kindly help and information.
Hope you all have a good luck!
Congrats!
Quick question! did you upload current and previous passport all pages. Or just current passport pages with stamps/visas/marks/
Did you submit bank statement or bank financial letter!

Feb 25, 2015
Dear Forum Seniors,

This is Gajendra from kolkata, India. By profession I am a Software Analyst have 6 years exerience. I have done my ECA and IELTS exam. I am planning to create a EE profile on CIC before that I would like to know more about the Express entry procedure for immigration to Canada. I would like to know more about the following topics :

1. Should I hire any lawyer for account setup ?

2. I don't want to miss this opportunity in first chance so what should I do or arrange before I create EE profile ?

3. What is the next and best option or step for me right now ?

Thanks in advance .

Regards
Gajendra

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
contactgajendra said:
Dear Forum Seniors,

This is Gajendra from kolkata, India. By profession I am a Software Analyst have 6 years exerience. I have done my ECA and IELTS exam. I am planning to create a EE profile on CIC before that I would like to know more about the Express entry procedure for immigration to Canada. I would like to know more about the following topics :

1. Should I hire any lawyer for account setup ? Not needed

2. I don't want to miss this opportunity in first chance so what should I do or arrange before I create EE profile ?

Basic requirements are IELTS and ECA. You've done that. See this thread for other doubts. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html

3. What is the next and best option or step for me right now ?

Stop spamming all threads, create your EE profile, wait for the draws, read the forum and get educated on EE. All the best!

Thanks in advance .

Regards
Gajendra

Feb 25, 2015
Thanks a lot for your response.

Is it necessary to upload everything at a time at the time of EE profile creation or I can up update anytime in future.

Suppose this time I got 7 Band score, but if I wish can I give one more time IELTS and update the result on EE profile later ?

Thanks once again Asivad.