05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
shyam15 said:
Seems this forum is dead after shocking last round of invitations . :)
True....but, there isn't much one can do other than wait and watch. :(

rahulkap1

Sep 8, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting...
Nomination.....
Waiting...
AOR Received.
Waiting...
IELTS Request
Waiting...
File Transfer...
Waiting...
Med's Request
Waiting...
Med's Done....
Waiting...
Interview........
Waiting...
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Hi Can anyone advise me how much points one can benefit if relatives points are considered.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
rahulkap1 said:
Hi Can anyone advise me how much points one can benefit if relatives points are considered.
It gives no CRS points. Relative points are only awarded under the Six selection factors to determine if an applicant is eligible for the Federal skilled worker(FSW) programme.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Can anyone advise, CES mentioned specialization as "Business Administration" in BBA and MBA assessment report. I have majors in Finance. What would be my specialization while filling up my profile of EE? If i mention Finance i believe this would lead to misrepresentation and if i fill Business Administration then how it will justify my specialization? Please advise

dhorairaj

Dec 6, 2008
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. I am new to this thread. Can anyone Pl. tell me when to submit the referal letter from the current employer? Because only after resigning the job, then I will get the referal letter from the employer. So, how to gwt this letter before quitting the job?

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
dhorairaj said:
Hi. I am new to this thread. Can anyone Pl. tell me when to submit the referal letter from the current employer? Because only after resigning the job, then I will get the referal letter from the employer. So, how to gwt this letter before quitting the job?
You will need the letter post ITA. You have to talk to your supervisor to get one. It can just list your RnR and saying you are employed with ABC tech since xyz date.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DoubleS said:
Pravatmail -- What you are considering is not illegal. You must state that you are married, but when asked if your spouse will accompany you to Canada, you must answer "No". If she has a visitor's visa, she should be able to visit, but must not over-stay a certain amount of time(6 months, I think). She may be allowed to apply for an extension while in Canada, but it's not a guarantee.

Family Sponsorship processing times according to CIC can be seen at this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

Actually, if he states that his spouse is not accompanying him to Canada, he will be treated as a single applicant. It means he will get more CRS points, but his wife will not get permanent residency.
Hi DoubleS,
I found this conversation interesting and would surely need your expert help to understand better?

here he wants to apply as Married applicant, without Spouse Accompanying him. He is getting higher points with this status. Now if he gets PR, then can he become eligible for his spouse's sponsorship?
If yes, can he do it immediately after landing to canada or there is some stipulated time frame only which he can go for spousal sponsorship.

shalzz

Jun 4, 2015
Hello Everyone :)
I am a new member to this site and was going through the forums. I hope everybody is sorting their ways out to Canada ;D
I might sound silly, but I wanted to ask if somebody know any good consultants or any companies to arrange a job offer? I am a postgraduate from UK and have 7 score in IELTS.
I am interested to apply for EE and I believe job offer adds more chances to your application to be picked up. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Any other information about EE or migrating to Canada will be much appreciated ;D

Thanks

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
shalzz said:
Hello Everyone :)
I am a new member to this site and was going through the forums. I hope everybody is sorting their ways out to Canada ;D
I might sound silly, but I wanted to ask if somebody know any good consultants or any companies to arrange a job offer? I am a postgraduate from UK and have 7 score in IELTS.
I am interested to apply for EE and I believe job offer adds more chances to your application to be picked up. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Any other information about EE or migrating to Canada will be much appreciated ;D

Thanks
First, create your profile. If you have CLB9 across, then you would get a good CRS score and might be picked-up in upcoming draws.
Do not fall prey to consultants. No one can get you a job with LMIA. Getting a job may not be tough but getting LMIA is. Save your money for better things.

dhorairaj

Dec 6, 2008
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jkal said:
You will need the letter post ITA. You have to talk to your supervisor to get one. It can just list your RnR and saying you are employed with ABC tech since xyz date.
[Thank you Jkal. for your promt reply./quote]

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
munjal said:
Hi DoubleS,
I found this conversation interesting and would surely need your expert help to understand better?

here he wants to apply as Married applicant, without Spouse Accompanying him. He is getting higher points with this status. Now if he gets PR, then can he become eligible for his spouse's sponsorship?
If yes, can he do it immediately after landing to canada or there is some stipulated time frame only which he can go for spousal sponsorship.
Hi Munjal,
Based on what I have read, I didn't find anything to suggest that he would not be eligible to apply to sponsor his spouse immediately. However, the processing time seems to be a bit long, so in making a decision this should be taken into consideration. Here are a few helpful links:
Eligibility-- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-who.asp
Processing time -- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

All the best!!

lakhwindr

Sep 18, 2014
my friend has got ITA. . now she's uploading the documents. and confused that if she should upload original black and white scanned or attested photostat copies to CIC? Can someine help in clearing the doubt? is there any size restrictions on file size to b uploaded? as color scan of originals goes upto 15 MB per document(pile of docs)

expressJB

Jan 9, 2015
I am an October Applicant for FSW and created a profile for EE in January. I am currently waiting for MR for my FSW application after sending additioinal documents for my common-law partner as requested by the visa office.

Just today, my EE profile received an update and when checking ECAS using the application number that came with the e-mail -- there is a 2nd line showing that they have started procesing my application in March 8, 2015. Please note that I do not have ITA yet.

Any thoughts?

smart_682

Oct 26, 2014
I have applied for Canadian Immigiration through new online system in 2015, and my CRS is 320. I recieved following email from CIC
Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information

but when I open my account there is no update.
Anyone please update what is this?

Please update