Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Dear All,
I need your help to the following questions:
I have received ITA:
Question: I have three children. In each child details shall I add again all family since it is stated in question statement" Please add family if not added in this application". Since all family (parents and borther and sister) are added at start of application.....I understand no need to add again under each child profile. Please advise

Question: 2: I am Pakistani and living in Saudi Arabia. In travel documents shall i only add my recent passport with visa stamp pages or..... all previous passports with visa stamp pages.

Question 3: Since I am living in Saudi Arabia, shall I also require to add my temporary resident cards of me and my family (Iqamas) and their translations with passports uploads?

Question 4: My wife family name has been changed after marriage with my name...Now in application upload shall she write explanation letter of change in name on simple paper or shall it be legal document. She wrote explanation letter on simple paper, signed and attested from Embassy and along with that, we are adding legal marriage certificate... Please advise.

Question 5: My wife is house wife.....I selected homemaker category.....in column which company, organization, i stated "At home"..? Please advise..

Question 6: I lived in Germany and left in 2003. I got police clearance certificate in 2006. Since then I never went back there. I understand that I don't need fresh police clearance certificate from this country..please advise.

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
DoubleS said:
Thanks for the correction Anya, he will definitely need a new PC, since he left Ethiopia in 2010 and his Current PC was issued in 2008.

My apologies amadabu for my error.
Question:
I lived in Germany till 2003. Lateron I obtained PCC in 2006 and never went back there. Do I need new PCC or my previous PCC issued in 2006 is sufficient? Please advise....

ajaygeorge88

Mar 3, 2015
hey guys,
Ain't CLB 7 the minimum ielts requirement for EE 15?? :'( :'(
Some candidates (with CLB 7) ,on using the 'check eligibility' tool,are getting results that they are ineligible for the program and on changing the CLB score to 8,the same person gets a message that they are eligible. ??? ???

Why is this happening,any change in the basic requirements??

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
ajaygeorge88 said:
hey guys,
Some candidates (with CLB 7) ,on using the 'check eligibility' tool,are getting results that they are ineligible for the program and on changing the CLB score to 8,the same person gets a message that they are eligible. ??? ???

This could be due to insufficient work experience they have.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
ajaygeorge88 said:
hey guys,

Jkal said:
This could be due to insufficient work experience they have.
I agree with Jkal. Check to ensure that for the primary NOC entered, there is a row entered into work history with that identical NOC showing 1 or more year experience. Also, make sure the hours per week is correct, for full-time 30 or more and for part-time 15 or more.
Or, it could just be another glitch in the system. If you think this is the case, send then an email explaining your problem and also attach screen shots. Here is an email address you can try using:
question@cic.gc.ca
Good luck!!

ajaygeorge88

Mar 3, 2015
DoubleS said:
I agree with Jkal. Check to ensure that for the primary NOC entered, there is a row entered into work history with that identical NOC showing 1 or more year experience. Also, make sure the hours per week is correct, for full-time 30 or more and for part-time 15 or more.
Or, it could just be another glitch in the system. If you think this is the case, send then an email explaining your problem and also attach screen shots. Here is an email address you can try using:
question @ cic.gc.ca
Good luck!!
Guys thanks for your replies!!
I am afraid thats not a technical glitch,its because they dont meet the min criteria for EE15 ,ie they dont have 67 out of 100 points.

harrynguyen

Jun 10, 2015
Hi Guys, I have submitted my profile yesterday but did not mention my first foreign work experience as I wont be able to collect the reference letter. is it okay? or it will be considered as misrepresentation? Even if i mention, that wont increase my points as it was from a different NOC. What do you suggest?

kelfinwong

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Chengdu, P.R.C
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Nomination.....
01-04-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015
LANDED..........
pending
Hi All,
I have passed the interview @HKVO last week and the landing papers were issued on the same day.
My timeline are as below in the signature.
Thanks all for your kindly help and information.
Hope you all have a good luck!

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
kelfinwong said:
Hi All,
I have passed the interview @ HKVO last week and the landing papers were issued on the same day.
My timeline are as below in the signature.
Thanks all for your kindly help and information.
Hope you all have a good luck!
After getting the nomination it was super fast !!! Congrats

mattima

Jun 11, 2015
dreamgarden said:
I cannot submit my EE profile. System is showing the following message.
I am trying for the last 5-6 days. Anybody els faced this problem..
Pls share your experience.......

"Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:null (2015-05-04 06:24:06)
Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::
We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later."
Hi, did you get this issue solved?

I'm getting exactly the same error message. I have submitted my permanent residence application a month ago. Three weeks ago CIC requested an additional document from me to be uploaded in my application. I manage to upload the document, but when I try to sign and submit the application with the newly added document, I get the same error message. I have tried to submit it with three different computers each with three different browsers, and the problem remains. Of course CIC is not responding to me, although I have submitted the case specific web form twice and sent e-mails with screen shots to two different e-mail addresses. How frustrating!

tano_1925

Jun 11, 2015
Dear All,

I am so thankful that I found this forum - it would be a great relief for me to have guidance about my intention for Express Entry. My online assessment says I am eligible to apply for express entry. In case I got an Invitation to Apply, I have some questions that needs answers, viz:

Q 1 : I am an expat presently working in Tanzania, East Africa until October 2016. Would it be advisable to process here my application or in my home country (Philippines)?

Q 2 : If it is okay to process while I am working in Tanzania, to where should I send my papers/docs - Philippines Canadian Embassy or in Tanzania ('though I haven't check the Canadian embassy of Tanzania).

Thank you.

Member31

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Hello Folks,

I am awaiting for the next round of invitation and, I am an inland applicant.

Meanwhile, I was wondering how does the timeline go for AOR, Med Request, PCC? Because, I am expecting another draw this month and, I will be away for a month in July. During that time, I won't be able to reply/send any documents to CIC if they want. So, just want to know whether I should apply right away or I should wait until I come back.

Thank you.

WessamKhamis

Jun 13, 2015
10th Draw done!

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #10 – June 12, 2015

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (June 12, 2015).

Ottawa, June 12, 2015

CHRIS ALEXANDER
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS RESPECTING INVITATIONS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE UNDER THE EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM (JUNE 12, 2015)

Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on June 12, 2015 and ending on June 13, 2015 is 1,501.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on June 12, 2015 at 23:59:55 UTC, have been assigned a total of 482 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

ajaygeorge88

Mar 3, 2015
I have created and submitted my EE profile but NEED TO UPDATE SOME details of my education.
But no options for updating is shown on the page,the status is shown as 'transmitted' and another option 'view form' is shown.

What shud I do? ??? ???

pls help :-X :-X

WessamKhamis

Jun 13, 2015
ajaygeorge88 said:
I have created and submitted my EE profile but NEED TO UPDATE SOME details of my education.
But no options for updating is shown on the page,the status is shown as 'transmitted' and another option 'view form' is shown.

What shud I do? ??? ???

pls help :-X :-X
Have you tried pressing the "view form" option and see if you can change the content of the form?