AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
shyam15 said:
another question from my end:-

1)if someone manages to get a job through canada job bank,will he/shhe be allocated 600 points.In other way are all jobs on this job portalLMIA approved?
The job bank is a mere formality. Most Canadian employers are hesitant to hire people from outside of Canada. Even when the job bank goes live, the likelihood if getting a job and then those coveted 600 points is rare.

Hards_100

Dec 1, 2014
Mumbai
Do 380 stand a chance to get ITA this year??? Looking at the trend i dont think they want below 450 and also once job banks starts then points shall shoot up. Also, not to forget the number of new entries coming in pool daily...

Do I still have a chance?? ? :'( :'( :'( ??? ??? ???

chadid

May 26, 2015
Hi all,

I have sent my resume to about 40 differents job postings during the last two months. Since I don't have a work permit, no employer is interested in continue with the interview process. Express entry is supposedly designed to help employers find the skilled workers they need but the way things are going this is never going to happen.

My score is just 343... so, no chances to immigrate to Canada this way. I will have to go to Canada as a student and once there try to find the job offer... :(

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
chadid said:
Hi all,

I have sent my resume to about 40 differents job postings during the last two months. Since I don't have a work permit, no employer is interested in continue with the interview process. Express entry is supposedly designed to help employers find the skilled workers they need but the way things are going this is never going to happen.

My score is just 343... so, no chances to immigrate to Canada this way. I will have to go to Canada as a student and once there try to find the job offer... :(
Yep, job bank is more of a formality right now..

Nov 11, 2014
Hello people,

I applied for express entry before but i received a message saying i'm ineligible. So this time I just want to make sure that I fill all the fields with appropriate answers. Some of my questions might seem dumb but just to be on the safe side, I want some clarity over them. I need help on following issues:

1- How do you write the amount of funds?( Do i need to write dollar sign or comma between numbers)
2- What should be the order of study details?(Is it Secondary, Graduation then Masters)
3- What do i do with the field "This is my current study"?
4- How do you write ECA certificate number?( e.g 456789/cwj or 456789)
5- When writing IELTS score, do I have to write the exact score from the IELTS certificate or do I have to mention CLB level in each module?
6- When mentioning the work experience, should it be in some order?
7- In my case two NOC's suits best under my work experience 0124 and 1123? Which one should I pick?

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

This blog has has been a great help so far.

Regards

M.Hassan Iqbal

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hello guys,

I have a question. I am applying in EE and currently my CRS point is 432. If I will remove my spouse from the application it it comes to 462.
Is it legal not to include your spouse in your EE application or there will be any problem ?
If I am not including her in my PR application, can she stay in Canada with a visitor visa ?
How long it will take and what will be the challenges for her to get a PR after me ?

Please let me know if anyone know more about it.

Thanks

jeethuthomas

May 27, 2015
Next round of invitations

Draw Number - 9
Draw Date - May 22nd
Number of invitations issued - 1,361
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited - 755 points

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
pravatmail said:
Hello guys,

I have a question. I am applying in EE and currently my CRS point is 432. If I will remove my spouse from the application it it comes to 462.
Is it legal not to include your spouse in your EE application or there will be any problem ?
If I am not including her in my PR application, can she stay in Canada with a visitor visa ?
How long it will take and what will be the challenges for her to get a PR after me ?

Thanks
You dont want to include her? The only way for your CRS to go up to 462 is you guys get a divorce so you can provide the corresponding proof that you do not legally have a spouse. Or else, whether your spouse accompany with you to canada or not, as long as when you apply you are "married", your CRS will be 432.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
pravatmail said:
Hello guys,

Thanks
Pravatmail -- What you are considering is not illegal. You must state that you are married, but when asked if your spouse will accompany you to Canada, you must answer "No". If she has a visitor's visa, she should be able to visit, but must not over-stay a certain amount of time(6 months, I think). She may be allowed to apply for an extension while in Canada, but it's not a guarantee.

Family Sponsorship processing times according to CIC can be seen at this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

Miumiu said:
You dont want to include her? The only way for your CRS to go up to 462 is you guys get a divorce so you can provide the corresponding proof that you do not legally have a spouse. Or else, whether your spouse accompany with you to canada or not, as long as when you apply you are "married", your CRS will be 432.
Actually, if he states that his spouse is not accompanying him to Canada, he will be treated as a single applicant. It means he will get more CRS points, but his wife will not get permanent residency.

Nov 27, 2014
jeethuthomas said:
Next round of invitations

Draw Number - 9
Draw Date - May 22nd
Number of invitations issued - 1,361
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited - 755 points

IS it true? no sources has said this information. How did u get this info?

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Please guide me for following:

Experience gained as a graduate trainee engineer (full time) is being considered for Express Entry? I have one yr of experience as a graduate trainee engineer and one yr as an AM and I want it to be counted. Furthermore, I have 2 yrs of experience as a graduate research and teaching assistant under NOC 4012 (on study permit in Canada). Can I mention this experience while making the EE profile? Also is there any condition for graduate research and teaching assistant salary? Like what are the minimum wages or salary per year?

Please guide.

Thanks !

SMOOTHEY

May 28, 2015
Hi All
Does anyone know if i will get additional points towards my CRS after successfully completing the Canadian Securities Course (CSC)?
My CRS is currently 426 and I have one exam left to sit to complete the course.