+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Kvd1982

Jan 24, 2015
Hai when I got my invitation my work permit was valid but when I apply to Cic my work permit got expired already. It says it is in process in Ecas . After 4 weeks I got my new work permit.......now I am kus wondering that am I going to be ok or do I need to start a new profile . Plz let me know what I have to do thank u. I will need some help do I need to update my new work permit ? Plz let me know how do I do it?

Shashank_3110

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE: 26 May, 2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
Med's Done....
24-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
LANDED..........
16-02-2016
Hi,

I have a question regarding documents to be uploaded.

1. Do I need to produce a letter from all banks that I hold an account in or just the ones whose funds I want to show? We do not need to provide bank statements for 6 months, right? All we need is a letter on the letterhead from each bank saying that these are my bank accounts, these are the dates since the accounts have been active and these are average 6-monthly balances in those accounts, right?
2. How do I show the money in my wife's accounts for Proof of Funds? There is a button to upload a doc for POF under the primary applicant's section, but not under the spouse's. Should I just append the letter from her bank with my POF docs?
3. A query regarding Employment records is that I joined work in City A and after 2 years got transferred to City B for 1 year. Now in my work history, I've just entered 1 row for my 3-year tenure with the company, & given the Place as City B (because the tenure ended there). In my address history though, I've mentioned 2 years in City A & 1 year in City B. Is it the correct thing to do? City A is mentioned in my Offer Letter (which I may choose to not upload) & the pay stubs of the first 2 years. City B is only mentioned in my last year's pay stubs. Relieving letter doesn't mention any city. LOR shouldn't be a problem. Should I delete one of the locations from my address history to avoid confusion? What would you have written as your place of work in case of a transfer under the same job & same NOC?

abhijitsaran

Aug 8, 2014
Hi evry1..

Need to know like my working experience is 5+ years but less than 6 years but in options we do not have anything for 5+ and less than 6 years.. options available are 4-5 years and 6 or more years.. what should i go with??

Thanks,

Abhijit

May 4, 2015
Is an experienced Urban Planner suitable for Express Entry?

Hi,

I'm a 32 years old Urban Planner with a Masters Degree from Oxford Brookes University (UK). I also have more than 2 years of relevant experience. I am Iranian and Based In Iran.

I was just wondering if I can apply through the Express Entry program

Thanks

P.S I have no job offer from Canada

dreamgarden

Apr 24, 2015
I cannot submit my EE profile. System is showing the following message.
I am trying for the last 5-6 days. Anybody els faced this problem..
Pls share your experience.......

"Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:null (2015-05-04 06:24:06)
Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::
We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later."

pka01

Apr 23, 2015
Hi

How to know that I have entered the express entry pool? Is there any confirmation of that or any link to check that?

Thanks

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
pka01 said:
Hi

How to know that I have entered the express entry pool? Is there any confirmation of that or any link to check that?

Thanks
You will get a message for the same (in the form of pdf in "My CIC Account"

mdshah24

Sep 4, 2014
Please do reply..
I need some relevant details for this asap. :(

mdshah24 said:
Friends,

I need your help.

One of my reference can help me to arrange for offer letter from Canadian employer.
But he has asked me to provide the details, what documents exactly I need get additional 600 points.

I come to know that I need LMO Certificate and Valid Job Offer Letter.

But I am not aware about LMO Cert. How can my employer in Canada get it? Is it one time process for employer or they need to get it everytime when they offer any foreign employee?

Also about the Job offer letter, Is there any standard format which employer has to follow?

Thanks in advance.

Manthan

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdshah24 said:
Please do reply..
I need some relevant details for this asap. :(
Start reading here:
http://www.esdc.gc.ca/eng/jobs/foreign_workers/reform/info_emp.shtml

TP424

Nov 20, 2014
Hi Guys,

I got confused by one of the post in this forum regarding document upload.
I had submitted my EE profile which is in status 'Submitted'.

At this point do I have to upload any document somewhere !? I have not done any and I dint see any link to upload anything anywhere either.

The field 'Review of submitted documents' is completely Blank. I am not sure that should be the case.

Could anyone help me here please?

Cheers !

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
TP424 said:
Hi Guys,

I got confused by one of the post in this forum regarding document upload.
I had submitted my EE profile which is in status 'Submitted'.

At this point do I have to upload any document somewhere !? I have not done any and I dint see any link to upload anything anywhere either.

The field 'Review of submitted documents' is completely Blank. I am not sure that should be the case.

Could anyone help me here please?

Cheers !
You submit documents when you receive ITA.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
pka01 said:
Hi

Thanks
They send you a message saying something like "Congratulations for entering the EE pool... " -- you wont miss it.

gibinv

Oct 26, 2012
Beautiful BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
What all documents do we need to upload for proving masters degree? Only transcript or degree certificate is also required? I finished my masters in last December and have transcript with me. But the actual convocation is in this June, and I will get degree certificate only then.

Thanks

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
gibinv said:
What all documents do we need to upload for proving masters degree? Only transcript or degree certificate is also required? I finished my masters in last December and have transcript with me. But the actual convocation is in this June, and I will get degree certificate only then.

Thanks
The document checklist for EE is personalised... Here is an example for a single applicant: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/document-checklist-fsw-t278095.0.html#msg4189374

gibinv

Oct 26, 2012
Beautiful BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
Miumiu said:
The document checklist for EE is personalised... Here is an example for a single applicant: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/document-checklist-fsw-t278095.0.html#msg4189374
Thanks a lot :)