Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
abhijitsaran said:
Hi evry1..

Need to know like my working experience is 5+ years but less than 6 years but in options we do not have anything for 5+ and less than 6 years.. options available are 4-5 years and 6 or more years.. what should i go with??

Thanks,

Abhijit
Hi Abhijit,

Less than 6 years is going to be listed as 5 years :). Doesn't make any difference really. For 3 years or more, points for experience are the same :)

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
when we can apply for PNP ? To my knowledge every province has its own rules. My NOC code is 2281. Kindly suggest this NOC code is eligible for which province.

My CRS points are 354 and at this time we can not say anything that i get a chance to selected or not. So better to try all the possible options

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankit_46 said:
when we can apply for PNP ? To my knowledge every province has its own rules. My NOC code is 2281. Kindly suggest this NOC code is eligible for which province.

My CRS points are 354 and at this time we can not say anything that i get a chance to selected or not. So better to try all the possible options
You will need to look at each pnp programme by province. If Google is not broken today, I'd suggest a search of "pnp [name of province]".

Are you presently in Canada? If so what is your status here?

alialiu

Apr 20, 2015
Hello.
Thank you for this page.
It is really helpful.
I want to complete and submit my Express Entry profile but I don't know how many years of work experience should I write.

I have 8 years of work experience but only 3 years of paid insurances.My employers are ready to prove in a written form that I have 8 years of work experience.

How many years of work experience should I write in my Express Entry profile 3 or 8?

thanks again

Raj19

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
My spouse's parents are in cananda so when asked if you have any close relatives in canada should i answer yes or no? There is no option to select in-laws as relatives so what should i do? Do her parents count as my parents in ee profile?

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Raj19 said:
My spouse's parents are in cananda so when asked if you have any close relatives in canada should i answer yes or no? There is no option to select in-laws as relatives so what should i do? Do her parents count as my parents in ee profile?
The answer is no. There is no option to declare cousins as close relatives. However, if your father's sister also lives there, you can use that!

Raj19

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
JB007 said:
The answer is no. There is no option to declare cousins as close relatives. However, if your father's sister also lives there, you can use that!
dont spouse's parents count as my close relatives?

bobansto2002

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Skopje
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER 04 March 2015
Med's Request
19 June 2015
Med's Done....
25 June 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
09 November 2015
LANDED..........
03 December
Hi to all!

Dear friends I urgently need advice from you!
I finally got PER in March from Centralized Intake Office (CIC) under FWSP 2014 and my application has been transferred to VO Vienna and I am still waiting for further information or questions from their side.
In January, I also submitted another application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Demand Express Entry Stream. In April, I received an acknowledge receipt from Nova Scotia that my application has passed their completeness check and it will now be placed in the queue for assessment.
My question is, could I run both applications at same time or I must determine my course of action?

Thank you in advance!
Best regards.

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Hi Guys,

I have received WES ECA and opening my profile. I have been working in Canada for 1.5 years as a software developer and the NOC is 2173. When I was checking with http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/ to confirm my NOC, they said its 2173. Then they told me that this NOC requires license to work legally in Canada. But I don't have any. do you think it's going to be problem with CIC EE? Because when I select my NOC, it ask if I have a license.

Thank you.

ibajaj

Feb 17, 2013
Hii Evrybody,Hope all doing fine.
I had a query regarding WES,which I wanted to share with all. I got my WES evaluation done in May last year,but didn't receive my report as I ordered thru regular mail and it might have got lost on the way. Now,when I login to WES account to order Duplicate report,I get an option of ordering ONLINE Duplicate ECA report in PDF format to be submitted to CIC and another option of ordering regular Duplicate ECA report (HARD COPY) thru courier which can be used otherwise.
Now, I fail to understand,which One shall I order ? Does CIC accept if I order only PDF online report else I need to order both of these as I might need a hard copy at later stages.
Emailed WES 3-4 times, every time they simply share link of duplicate report as their reply instead of replying which type of report to be used for CIC ?

Thanking YOU all Guys,
Regards,
Ibajaj

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Raj19 said:
dont spouse's parents count as my close relatives?
Unfortunately no. CIC has pre-determined the definition of close relatives and these include :
Proof of relationship showing you, or your accompanying spouse/common-law partner has a close relative who lives in Canada and is a Canadian Citizen or PR. This close relative can be:
• parent, grandparent,
• child, grandchild,
• brother, sister,
• aunt, uncle, or
• niece, nephew (Children of a sibling)
- This means relatives related to your or your parents by blood. I hope this helps. I can say this confidently because I had to do my share of research since I have many relatives in Canada and wanted to use it to my advantage. I have shown my mum's brother as my relative in Canada since my grand mum passed away recently.

girishd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
f1ahmed said:
Hi Guys,

I have received WES ECA and opening my profile. I have been working in Canada for 1.5 years as a software developer and the NOC is 2173. When I was checking with http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/ to confirm my NOC, they said its 2173. Then they told me that this NOC requires license to work legally in Canada. But I don't have any. do you think it's going to be problem with CIC EE? Because when I select my NOC, it ask if I have a license.

Thank you.

License for 2173 ... Really ??????????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Double check mate.......

bobansto2002

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Skopje
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER 04 March 2015
Med's Request
19 June 2015
Med's Done....
25 June 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
09 November 2015
LANDED..........
03 December
Hi to all!

Dear friends I urgently need advice from you!
I finally got PER in March from Centralized Intake Office (CIC) under FWSP 2014 and my application has been transferred to VO Vienna and I am still waiting for further information or questions from their side.
In January, I also submitted another application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Demand Express Entry Stream. In April, I received an acknowledge receipt from Nova Scotia that my application has passed their completeness check and it will now be placed in the queue for assessment.
My question is, could I run both applications at same time or I must determine my course of action?

Thank you in advance!
Best regards.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have some doubts regarding filling the EE forms.

1) I have applied under FSW 2014 and application returned due to CAP full. So when I update EE profile do I need to select as Yes or No for the question "Has XXX applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?". UCI# is written with pencil. Is this valid?

2) When filling the Education history, do I need to add my 10,+2 (am from India) education? I have added my B-tech course which I have ECA

3) When selecting the Territory Ontario, What should be the value (YES/NO) that is to be selected which is shown at the bottom of the page?

Kindly help me...

Thanks in advance,
J