Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
An rejection email mentions the reason for the rejection. Did you come across any reason?
snehal2410 said:
Hello buddies...

I have created an Express Entry Profile. While checking eligibility, I was found to be eligible (FSW Score is: 72, CRS Score: 392). But when i submitted my EE profile, it showed that I am ineligible. And my profile showed transmitted and locked. (No update button available).

I went to CIC site for my query. I found following thing on it. Please guide me in it.

On CIC Site following question and answer appeared.

I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can't change my profile. What do I do?

If you've been found not eligible, you will need to create a new profile. This includes creating a new GCKey for your MyCIC account.

What does it mean ? What I understand from it is that I need to prepare a new MyCIC account with new GC Key.. Or I Can I create a new profile in my old MyCIC account ?

Please guide me in it.

Thanks with warm regards.

Dimitris

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Doc's Request.
10-10-2016
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
Does anyone khow what's the cap for cec 2015?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
snehal2410 said:
Hello buddies...

I have created an Express Entry Profile. While checking eligibility, I was found to be eligible (FSW Score is: 72, CRS Score: 392). But when i submitted my EE profile, it showed that I am ineligible. And my profile showed transmitted and locked. (No update button available).

I went to CIC site for my query. I found following thing on it. Please guide me in it.

On CIC Site following question and answer appeared.

I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can't change my profile. What do I do?

If you've been found not eligible, you will need to create a new profile. This includes creating a new GCKey for your MyCIC account.

What does it mean ? What I understand from it is that I need to prepare a new MyCIC account with new GC Key.. Or I Can I create a new profile in my old MyCIC account ?

Please guide me in it.

1 . Did you put your WES information?
2. Did you input the correct amount of settlement money?

If yes, then recreate a new EE profile

snehal2410

Feb 12, 2015
A rejection mail mention that I am not eligible for EE. Reason may be any on the one which includes low IELTS score, no WES, Wrong language test, but no definite answers in it.

Yes I have completed ECA by WES for my B.E. and MBA degrees and mentioned in it.

Proof of fund I showed was 16,500 CAD for 2 persons. (with spouse)

Now As they have already locked my profile. My query is

1. Do I need to open a new MyCIC account with new GC Key or a new profile with my old MyCIC account ?

2. In Education do we need to mention education from schooling to highest degree obtained (with ECA) or just my College Degrees (with ECA) ?

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
snehal2410 said:
A rejection mail mention that I am not eligible for EE. Reason may be any on the one which includes low IELTS score, no WES, Wrong language test, but no definite answers in it.

Yes I have completed ECA by WES for my B.E. and MBA degrees and mentioned in it.

Proof of fund I showed was 16,500 CAD for 2 persons. (with spouse)

Now As they have already locked my profile. My query is

1. Do I need to open a new MyCIC account with new GC Key or a new profile with my old MyCIC account ?

2. In Education do we need to mention education from schooling to highest degree obtained (with ECA) or just my College Degrees (with ECA) ?

1. Yes. You would need a new Gc Key..
2. Mention only those credentials which you have in your WES report.

However, before all this, try

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=1005&t=29

farzanaisme

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Doc's Request.
File returned due to global cap
Hi
I need some experts advise. I asked the same in another thread but no one answered me.
Does anyone know how the skilled trade program works. One of the eligibility requirement is to have one year job offer or province certificate of the trade skills. Does anybody knows how to get a province certificate for the skill achieved other than Canada. I've an Australian diploma in cookery and have 2 years experience.

My IELTS scores are r&w6.5 s&l 7.5. To improve my scores if I retake the test can use scores from both results I mean the highest scores or it has to be from single trf

Express entry in point c. Skill transferability factors. There are 3 categories..the maximum points to claim is 100. I've bachelor in child dev & diploma in cookery & have work experiences in both sector. So Im eligible to claim points from all 3 categories and it gives me 88 points. Can I claim from all three categories?
Can I apply under FSWP and FSTP both program?

After making profile do I need to upload documents like work experience, wes report etc?

Thanking you in advance.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
farzanaisme said:
Hi
I need some experts advise. I asked the same in another thread but no one answered me.
Does anyone know how the skilled trade program works. One of the eligibility requirement is to have one year job offer or province certificate of the trade skills. Does anybody knows how to get a province certificate for the skill achieved other than Canada. I've an Australian diploma in cookery and have 2 years experience.

My IELTS scores are r&w6.5 s&l 7.5. To improve my scores if I retake the test can use scores from both results I mean the highest scores or it has to be from single trf

Express entry in point c. Skill transferability factors. There are 3 categories..the maximum points to claim is 100. I've bachelor in child dev & diploma in cookery & have work experiences in both sector. So Im eligible to claim points from all 3 categories and it gives me 88 points. Can I claim from all three categories?

After making profile do I need to upload documents like work experience, wes report etc?

Thanking you in advance.
My IELTS scores are r&w6.5 s&l 7.5. To improve my scores if I retake the test can use scores from both results I mean the highest scores or it has to be from single trf ----- Nope.. it doesn't work that way. The scores are considered from only one test and not the mix of all.

Express entry in point c. Skill transferability factors. There are 3 categories..the maximum points to claim is 100. I've bachelor in child dev & diploma in cookery & have work experiences in both sector. So Im eligible to claim points from all 3 categories and it gives me 88 points. Can I claim from all three categories? -- YOu would just create a profile and the points will be allocated to you and you don't have to "CLAIM" it.

After making profile do I need to upload documents like work experience, wes report etc? --- No documents upload is required at the time of creating the profile. However, you would need your WES and IELTS reference number .

allthebest

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
farzanaisme said:
Hi

Thanking you in advance.
Unfortunately the points are automatically picked up based on the assigned IELTS cert no assigned to you per the test. So you can pick and match by component/take highest from both tests. All the best on yr application!

allthebest

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
allthebest said:
Unfortunately the points are automatically picked up based on the assigned IELTS cert no assigned to you per the test. So you can pick and match by component/take highest from both tests. All the best on yr application!
Typo, i meant you cant pick n match from separate tests

John155

Jan 6, 2015
Dear all,

I'm writing this post to get some clarification on PCC issues. I'm an Indian citizen living in Canada for the past 1 year through work permit. I would like to apply for Canada immigration under CEC and now I'm at the stage of profile submission and would like to know the PCC requirement.
I was working in oil and gas industry in Iranian offshore. For that reason I was traveling to Iran offshore for the period of April 2009 to January 2011. My work rotation was 4 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off. I've never resided in Iranian territory for more than 30 days in a single trip. Moreover I spend full time on offshore platform and stay on Iranian land for 1-2 days per trip. Totally it was around 12 trips made until January 2011.

Now I'm bit confused what to do? Do I need to prepare to get iran pcc? If yes I think it's hard to get from Iran since not a citizen of Iranian, it needs to apply through local embassy but here it's Ottawa the Iranian embassy is closed. Only the way is contact the iran embassy in U.S. So please provide any alternative to this? If they ask Can I give some explanation to visa office about this? As per the cic guidelines, one needs to give PCC from country where he/she stayed for more than 6 consecutive months like in a row, but I have never resided in Iran for more than 30 days in each trip. So, is it possible I try to explain this again to VO?

May be anyone had similar situation and they got some solution.
Please please, help me to tackle this situation. I'll be highly obliged.
Waiting for some positive inputs in this topic. I shall be thankful in this regard.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
John155 said:
Dear all,

I'm writing this post to get some clarification on PCC issues. I'm an Indian citizen living in Canada for the past 1 year through work permit. I would like to apply for Canada immigration under CEC and now I'm at the stage of profile submission and would like to know the PCC requirement.
I was working in oil and gas industry in Iranian offshore. For that reason I was traveling to Iran offshore for the period of April 2009 to January 2011. My work rotation was 4 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off. I've never resided in Iranian territory for more than 30 days in a single trip. Moreover I spend full time on offshore platform and stay on Iranian land for 1-2 days per trip. Totally it was around 12 trips made until January 2011.

Now I'm bit confused what to do? Do I need to prepare to get iran pcc? If yes I think it's hard to get from Iran since not a citizen of Iranian, it needs to apply through local embassy but here it's Ottawa the Iranian embassy is closed. Only the way is contact the iran embassy in U.S. So please provide any alternative to this? If they ask Can I give some explanation to visa office about this? As per the cic guidelines, one needs to give PCC from country where he/she stayed for more than 6 consecutive months like in a row, but I have never resided in Iran for more than 30 days in each trip. So, is it possible I try to explain this again to VO?

May be anyone had similar situation and they got some solution.
Please please, help me to tackle this situation. I'll be highly obliged.
Waiting for some positive inputs in this topic. I shall be thankful in this regard.
You don't need the PCC to submit a profile.

Be aware that while CIC specifies that a pcc is required for countries where one has resided for 6 months or more continuously (not your case), they will sometimes request & require one even if one did not reside in a country for 6 months continuously.

*If* you are requested to provide an Iranian pcc, & you are in Canada at that point:
http://www.daftar.org/Eng/default.asp?lang=eng

*If* you get to this hypothetical situation, document, document, document.

In other words: hope for the best, prepare for the worst ;). CIC is well aware of the potential difficulties of getting a pcc out of Iran.

John155

Jan 6, 2015
+1 for the Post.

Thank you so much buddy., and also for your valuable time.

I will call daftar tomorrow to apply PCC. Meanwhile i am almost done my profile creation except the doubt in work history.

Doubt: Can i input my Iran experience as rotation-wise like one row for every rotation? If i create like that i might need to make 12 rows and wondering how do i can submit my experience certificate? which is now having with for the whole period.
(Or) Make in single row for the whole job period?

Also the PCC requirement will be identified through Work history or the travel history i believe which will be submitted after ITA with IMM application.

Waiting for the positive input .,

Thank you in advance.

saranghae

Apr 4, 2015
Hi. Regarding EE profile, I worked as partime Marketing officer for more than 10 years in my father's business. Can I just declare that in my application instead of the 4 years of fulltime work that I had? I am thinking it is more related to my course which is Business.

I would appreciate your advice... :)

priya1088

Mar 14, 2015
Is it true that I cannot update Spouse's IELTS (at the moment) if my application is already in pool?? Is CIC website under maintenance? or rules are changed?? Please guide me seniors.

farzanaisme

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Doc's Request.
File returned due to global cap
Jkal said:
My IELTS scores are r&w6.5 s&l 7.5. To improve my scores if I retake the test can use scores from both results I mean the highest scores or it has to be from single trf ----- Nope.. it doesn't work that way. The scores are considered from only one test and not the mix of all.

Express entry in point c. Skill transferability factors. There are 3 categories..the maximum points to claim is 100. I've bachelor in child dev & diploma in cookery & have work experiences in both sector. So Im eligible to claim points from all 3 categories and it gives me 88 points. Can I claim from all three categories? -- YOu would just create a profile and the points will be allocated to you and you don't have to "CLAIM" it.

After making profile do I need to upload documents like work experience, wes report etc? --- No documents upload is required at the time of creating the profile. However, you would need your WES and IELTS reference number .
Thanks. Appreciate your help. I submitted my ee profile today but I wasn't asked for WES ref number. Is this normal?