+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
nitinmall said:
Hi,
I have a query regarding work experience, when i was pursuing my masters i worked as well and it was full time pay job (1 year), is it valid as 1 year work experience. Also without this one year my points are 396 and if i include this one year of experience its 408, what are my chances of getting ITA.
The higher the points, the better the chance. The last draw cutoff points are 453 and we are hoping it will further drop in the future draws.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
sukhwinder kaur $ said:
Hiii
I received msg that my EE profile is ineligible..what's went wrong..i m vry much worried abt this.
frnds please help me
There are different possible reasons why u could be rendered ineligible. We cannot help you unless you provide more info about ur profile.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
harshmaru said:
Hi..I have a quick question -

My wife is getting 475 points in CRS tool when she doesn't include me in application...

If she include me in the file then points are 429 because of my ECA and IELTS not done.

Question: Can she create express entry profile without mentioning me in the file so she can get ITA and later after her PR is done..she can sponser me??

Please advice.
Do not give FALSE information. 429 is very good mark . Hope she will get ITA in April draw.

RedEmotions

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
harshmaru said:
Hi..I have a quick question -

My wife is getting 475 points in CRS tool when she doesn't include me in application...

If she include me in the file then points are 429 because of my ECA and IELTS not done.

Question: Can she create express entry profile without mentioning me in the file so she can get ITA and later after her PR is done..she can sponser me??

Please advice.
If you don't want to go with your wife in Canada, then your wife must apply as single to get ITA soon than couple.......!

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Hi All;

We need statisticians here to help analyze the next major drop in points. I appreciate if we don't guess.

I knew there would be a major drop in points from draw 4 to 5. Because of the evidence available.

CIC was still selecting people with job offers(JO) and hence 600(JO) + 135(age, experience, education etc) = 735.

The next two draws were 481(drop by 254 points) and 453. I fill CIC are inviting young(20-29years) experience and high fliers, good ielts scores, masters/phd holders, Canadian experience etc.

As soon as all the above has been taken and some points slightly below 400+(not to sure)

I need to know when the next major drop will be?

nijo

Mar 20, 2015
ok one question guys. According to the CIC website it states that a valid Job offer is:

"A valid job offer has to be:

- for continuous, paid, full-time work (at least 30 hours a week),
- for work that is permanent and not seasonal,
- skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
and either:

a) the employer making you the job offer must have a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment from Employment and Social Development Canada OR
b) you are currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A or B job on a work permit that was issued based on a Labour Market Impact Assessment, and
- you are working for an employer listed on your work permit,
- you are authorized to work in Canada on the day you apply for a permanent resident visa, and when the visa is issued, and
- your current employer made you an offer to give you a full-time job if you are accepted as a permanent resident.

In other words, your job offer is valid, whether you are working in Canada or not, if your current or prospective employer:

- has made an offer to give you a full-time, permanent, non-seasonal job if you are accepted as a permanent resident, and
- has a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment from ESDC.
The only time the employer making you the offer does not need to get a new LMIA is when you are already working for them with a work permit that is based on an LMIA."

Now so this is what I understand please tell me if I am right. Lets say at the next or any upcoming pool selection I have more than the cut off points without a "valid job offer" (as per CIC) from what i hear it is very hard to get a LMIA. Will they pick me even if I don't have a "valid job offer" only based on points. Will that mean I will be allowed to immigrate to Cannada without a job.

Very confused please help.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
@nijo, yes to your question... how is that confusing? That paragraph you copied pasted has nothing to do whether you will get ITA without job offer. It's just about what they consider a valid job offer is.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
here_I_come said:
Hi All;

We need statisticians here to help analyze the next major drop in points. I appreciate if we don't guess.

I knew there would be a major drop in points from draw 4 to 5. Because of the evidence available.

CIC was still selecting people with job offers(JO) and hence 600(JO) + 135(age, experience, education etc) = 735.

The next two draws were 481(drop by 254 points) and 453. I fill CIC are inviting young(20-29years) experience and high fliers, good ielts scores, masters/phd holders, Canadian experience etc.

As soon as all the above has been taken and some points slightly below 400+(not to sure)

I need to know when the next major drop will be?
I don't know that much about statistics, but (correct me if i'm wrong) in order to even start the analysis, don't we need to know at least: the total number of applications in the pool? And, does anyone know that now...? The drop will be come when it comes... I say we just sit back, and wait it out.

Gurpooja

Mar 18, 2015
Can someone help me with my query.... I had applied for wes in beginning of March and my papers reached there on 11th march... I'm still waiting for my wes evaluation report ... How long does it take before we get the report ? The website says 20days.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Gurpooja said:
Can someone help me with my query.... I had applied for wes in beginning of March and my papers reached there on 11th march... I'm still waiting for my wes evaluation report ... How long does it take before we get the report ? The website says 20days.
Depends on individual cases i guess. For ur reference, im based in China. After they received all required documents, it took about 2 weeks, that is 10 days' evaluation plus 3-4 days courier service. I did it in February 2015.

Shashank_3110

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE: 26 May, 2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
Med's Done....
24-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
LANDED..........
16-02-2016
Shashank_3110 said:
Hi Guys,
I am filling my EE profile & need some advice for filling my educational details. I have mentioned the terms typical to the Indian education system, so my non-Indian friends - please don't get confused :)

I have completed my MBA(1 year) and B.Tech.(4 years) and have got ECA assessment for both as Masters & Bachelors respectively. I have accordingly filled 'Bachelor' and 'Master' in those 2 rows. Can you please suggest what details should I provide for my secondary education (11th & 12th standard). Directed queries below -
1. Do I even add this third row for 11th and 12th?
2. Would I need to provide ECA assessment for this too? I believe ECA is only for post-secondary (after 12th standard) education.
3. If you suggest to add this row & if ECA won't be required, do I say it was 1 year (12th) or 2 years (11th & 12th)? Because if asked to provide certificate for this, I will only have the 12th standard certificate.
4. What do I fill in the level of education drop down - secondary diploma(high school graduation), 1 year program at uni, college, blah blah or 2 year prog at uni, college blah blah? I don't think the other options are relevant.
Hello friends, jkal has been kind enough to reply to my above query. He believes that I should not mention details for 12th grade at all and continue with only bachelors & masters. I feel the same. Let me know if you guys have a different view. I believe I'll anyway get points according to Masters anyway.

Also, regarding work experience, I did my engineering then I got almost 3 years in NOC 2171 (1 continuous job) then MBA break for 2 years, then 1.5 years in 1112 (1 continuous job). I would want to continue working in 1112 and look for jobs in the same NOC code too (through Job bank or otherwise). What do you guys suggest I choose my primary NOC to be? Do I lose out anyway (points, perception) if I choose 1112?

Also 'date that I became qualified to practice that profession' will be the date I received the degree on the basis of which I received the job, right? (bachelors degree for 1st job & masters degree for 2nd job).

Thanks in advance!!!

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
PLEASE HELP!

I just received my evaluation from WES online - it says the Canadian equivalent of my Post Graduate diploma in modern languages (UNIVERSITY OF BRISTOL, UK - Recognized) is a - Post Graduate Certificate (one year) - major - Modern Languages - now can this be listed as a masters in my EE profile? Please help! Highly appreciated!